It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our government is run by the oil companies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Greetings:
From the past research i have done about unexplained happenings, i have noticed a trend which many overlook quite easily. The research on more fuel efficient cars is goin very slow; however, if the truth were known, i believe it was honda that had a car that would run on water, and another on marijuana. Before they could announce what they had created, their research was destroyed by an explosion in the building. Another example happened at Texas A&M University. Scientist there discovered cold fusion. As many know the only other way to create fusion is immense heat. The scientist went to publicise their discovery, but before they could, they discovered something else, their laboratory had been broken into and their research had been burned. The final example i have so far is that marijuana is "outlawed because people get high" This statement is false. The truth is that marijuana can be used as a fuel source, clothing, medicine, and even a sedatave. There are hundreds of good uses of marijuana and only one bad use. The government outlawed marijuana because it threatened the oil companies and they truthfully run the world. Guys watch your backs and watch what you post because the government reads post like this.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS... Very interesting Post... I'll have to look into this if I have a chance.

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by GiantsFan]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds all too true. And the oil companys are run by the government, so it's a vicious cycle - all their bases are covered

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ofcoarse the Government is. Currently Oil companies drive our Military. trillions of gallons of gas sales fuel taxes. The Oil Companies compose a large part of our economy. Without them, tanks dont move, government goes broke, and Pres. Bush cant drive to his vacation spot

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well you are indeed completely wrong....it's not worth explaining how, you'll just need to finish some business classes and investment classes and the like.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damainman
Greetings:
From the past research i have done about unexplained happenings, i have noticed a trend which many overlook quite easily. The research on more fuel efficient cars is goin very slow; however, if the truth were known, i believe it was honda that had a car that would run on water, and another on marijuana. Before they could announce what they had created, their research was destroyed by an explosion in the building. Another example happened at Texas A&M University. Scientist there discovered cold fusion. As many know the only other way to create fusion is immense heat. The scientist went to publicise their discovery, but before they could, they discovered something else, their laboratory had been broken into and their research had been burned. The final example i have so far is that marijuana is "outlawed because people get high" This statement is false. The truth is that marijuana can be used as a fuel source, clothing, medicine, and even a sedatave. There are hundreds of good uses of marijuana and only one bad use. The government outlawed marijuana because it threatened the oil companies and they truthfully run the world. Guys watch your backs and watch what you post because the government reads post like this.

A car that runs on marajuana? That would be interesting.. I guess everyone would be driving with their windows rolled down then....

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
nahh its the way weed is, it can be made into paper, and all sorts of useful materials. It can also be made into a fuel. My research is by no means complete but with time i will come up with more evidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
yep it's so true.

My grandfather had a friend who ran his car on water...He disappeared.

I've heard of numerous other stories as well.

IT is too true

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damainman
nahh its the way weed is, it can be made into paper, and all sorts of useful materials. It can also be made into a fuel. My research is by no means complete but with time i will come up with more evidence.

I was given articles on the subject and you are right. If I find them I will get links to post.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hey FreeMason.... How about you explain why he's wrong for us people to lazy to take those classes... I'm guessing you can't. You just have to be the one that doesn't agree with something that could be and is very true.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have one problem with the cold fusion story. Cold fusion has been performed since the late 80's early 90's. It is very energy-expensive (WAY more energy in that you get out). This has been well document in scientific circles. Have you read any scientific papers?
Do you have any sources to reference in your allegations that some "cold fusion" people were robbed/hushed?

Your post needs to supporting evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
you probably are thinking if fusion, the only "known" way to do fusion is to use heat, that is the one that puts in more energy than out, that is explained in the high school physics and/or chemistry textbook. Thanks for ur input though.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You ignored my request. Do you have a link, or book as a reference to your accusation of the Texas A&M lab being broken into and the notes on the cold fusion work being burned?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Of course there is no link, it was done in secret. I have heard of this issue from many trusted people in Aggieland. Who knows it could have been a hoax, but as an Aggie, i believe.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
-our country is being run by the bank which owns everything,including the oil companies.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
thats not true, you see the government controls the cash flow into the bank. Banks do not control much. The government controls how much money the banks have. questions, a government or eco book will clear out why ur statement is false

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Our government borrows money from the FED,the fed demands payback with interest,the pamphlets you may recieve do not tell the whole story,neither do the schools.The US government has no control over the money supply,that is why the system just becomes more lopsided every with every single year that passes.
Oh yeah,to make it crystal clear,the FED is not a branch of the US government,niether is the IRS,go try to figure that one out.If you really want to know how it works it will go way beyond the money thing,and then you will go insane like me.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
thanks for your input i will look into that

top topics

join