It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

None of these pics look like something out of this world but, at the same time, they are very advanced looking aircraft. The US Navy and US Air Force are always coming up with new ways to drop bombs. I think Area 51 and other secret bases are places where top level stuff is built and tested.

BTW Great pics. Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Some of these pictures are very interesting.
I have been doing some research on Area 51 and a lot of these pictures back up my theory.
(Thats if they are from Area 51 as some of them have no evidence to prove this)
but im sure one day the secrets of groom lake will appear for the public to see, they can only hide things till someone is prepared to speak. Maybe we need more people like Bradley Manning to stand up and let us in but until then i think it will be a case of sitting tight and waiting until our theories have some light.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iksmodnad

interestingly 5 up from the bottom, the SR71 that is in its own corner I find very interesting, looks like people werent allowed to see its construction, is this another case of comparmetalisation that has been mooted around these forums over the years?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The pictures are amazing.
check this out, is that can be real? leaked photos from Area 51?
youtu.be...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

One of those isn't an SR-71. There were three different variants built, the A-12 for the CIA, the YF-12 test interceptor, and the SR-71. IIRC, that one that was covered up was a YF-12, although it might have been an A-12, but I'm pretty sure it was a YF.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kingman11

Sorry, Kingman 11, that is the Monogram 1:72-scale plastic model kit of the flying saucer from "The Invaders" television series. Here is some info:

www.fantastic-plastic.com...

I used to have one of these when I was a kid.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

"The Invaders" TV show

Not exactly the best series Quinn Martin ever did. Of course I watched it anyway.

I do appreciate the fake video. As they say, ROTFL!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
can anyone tell me what aircraft this is?

it was in the Jesse Ventura Area 51 episode, it flashes up at the start only very briefly,.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
the film "stealth" lol,. just found it myself,..

ohh jesse,.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The stealth fighter is in side a Tonopah hanger

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingman11
The pictures are amazing.
check this out, is that can be real? leaked photos from Area 51?
youtu.be...

So obviously faked it's not even funny

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

Yes, its a still from the movie Stealth, with Jessica Biel, filmed on the Abraham Lincoln

www.maritimequest.com...

The pic is from the website Maritime Quest:

Maritime Quest

the 5th pic down

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
posting for later viewing!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have just watched "Area 51 America's Book Of Secrets" -; its a run of the mill to be expected prime time Area 51 documentry that was on cable / satellite tv, however there is some images at the start of the documentry that appear to be Area51 photographed up quite close that I havent seen before..

I am sure that ATS'ers will tell me they are widly known, I just wanted to share anyway

The Video that I took them from is below,

Documentry Link -;

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
these pictures are incredicble

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400
I have just watched "Area 51 America's Book Of Secrets" -; its a run of the mill to be expected prime time Area 51 documentry that was on cable / satellite tv, however there is some images at the start of the documentry that appear to be Area51 photographed up quite close that I havent seen before..

I am sure that ATS'ers will tell me they are widly known, I just wanted to share anyway

< snip >

The Video that I took them from is below,

Documentry Link -;

Seriously, this is the worst Groom Lake video ever. I gave up at the 33 minute point. It is a shame when you agree to be in those videos that you can't have a "no-douche-bag" clause, i.e. keep the wankers out of a show in which you appear. My condolences to Peter Merlin, George Knapp and TD Barnes to be in the same video with those arses.

Incidentally, you can drive a private vehicle to Groom Lake, in spite of what that "expert said". I don't know about driving it on base, but you can drive to the border. I saw a resident of Rachel (now deceased) who was a mechanic at the base drive his vehicle through the back gate. The contractors usually go through the back gate as well. Just grab a lawn chair and hang out at the back gate for some time and eventually you will see non-government vehicles (based on the license plate) go through it.

You may recall the vehicle that nearly hit Norio was owned by a guy that lived in Hiko. That was at the front gate.

Regarding much of the photography in the video, it was not done at Groom Lake. The U-2 shown was an ELINT variety. I think by the time they were developed, the plane was no longer a secret, so it wouldn't have been at Groom. The U-2 in the Groom days were photoint. In fact, many of the spy flights didn't even originate at Groom Lake. They were flying out of Incirlik. So that video mixes some video shot around Groom Lake with other stock video.

There is a fake Janet landing video on youtube. Some person took audio from my website of Janets landing at Groom and mixed it with video shot of Janets landing at McCarran.

edit on 18-7-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yes. "Book of Secrets" was an awful show. As usual, the producers lied and said they planned to "tell the real story of Area 51 without all the B.S." None of the photos or footage were new and, as has been pointed out, some of it was totally misrepresented. Better to watch Nat Geo's "Area 51 Declassified," so far the best of the lot.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

Sorry for no images but I need to have a say.
The U-2, a classic titanium, flimsy drone. Groom Lake wasn't too much of a secret compared to Area 25 or #1 etc. The U-2 has been known worldwide, even by us Australians for at least 20 something years. Getting a photo from the Groom Lake test site doesn't cause too much consequences now from any government, as most of their projects have been declassified. I'd be more focused on getting photos of all the underground test ranges.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cooppop7698

It's not a drone and it's been a lot longer than twenty years that it's been known.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello! This is my first post here. I hope someone can answer this. On Google Earth, a close distance from the hangers and close to Groom Lake itself at Area 51, I see a tall object with a triangular shaped width on a circular concrete platform. It looks like a rocket on a launch pad but its triangular shaped. The surface of it has a radiator like pattern to it.

I was going to post a screen shot of it but this site doesn't host images. Anyone here with Google Earth can find it and see it themselves.

Anyone have an idea what this could be?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join