It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nice pictures. After I get my 20 posts in I got some Google earth stuff that I just think is plain weird

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

I doubt this was a picture taken at Groom Lake considering these projects are compartmentaized and even the pilots were kept compartmentalized. Do u think that a program such as this is going to have this many people in it just walking around an F117??

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The people in the photo are not tourists. They are Lockheed personnel cleared into the SENIOR TREND (F-117A) program. The picture was taken by a Lockheed photographer inside Hangar 9 at the Southend Ramp, one of the same hangars used earlier for the OXCART (A-12) program.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Awesome pics of some awesome aircraft.
No matter how many times I see the SR71 Blackbird I am still in awe of this beautiful aircraft.
Its hard to believe that its first flight came in 1964, truly way, way ahead of its time, especially when you take into account that from its design to production time may have been about 10 years, which means that they possibly started building this craft in the early 1950's.
Thats one of the things that I consider when I try to understand exactly how far ahead we actually are in air/space travel.
Think about it, this is the first truly stealth aircraft that STILL holds speed records and it has been around for at least 50 years, that we know of.

And look at those exhaust trails, I think thats what they refer to as the "donut on a rope"

edited to add smaller pic..

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Kr0n0s]

I thought the "dohnuts on a rope" were from the "project araura" craft, incidently I have saw this "dohnuts on a rope" exhaust trail with a friend of mine over scotland, possibly on its way to "machrihanish airbase" Scotlands hush hush airbase which has secret happening going on, check out the location of the airbase itself..........

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
awesome thread, great pics even if theyre not all from groom lake, does anyone have any pics of the project "aurora" ?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A weird fact of gravity was discoverd by me in 1998. Using a metall pipe one meter long and an inch in diameter. I achived 25 percent lighter and heavier enviroment. The pipe had placed a transformator, actually a merklin trafo. Set at the end of the pipe 10 centimeters away. The pipe lay horisontally on a table. The transformator was fed reverse of its normal use. The transformators power was delivered by 10 watts of amp. Who was fed by a low frequency occilator running 4 near saw tooth waves. This lead after fiering 9 herz schumann resonace to it. To 20 to 25 percebt heavier enviroment within 25 muntes. Searching fore another frequency with a pendulum, already seeing it was neutrally pendulum motion on 9 hz. Gave me the idea to continue this idea and I therfore got to 45 to 46 hz. This lead to 20 to 25 lighter than normal weight within 25 minutes. That meant the intire house had the effect, and the effect was noticed 10 meters in radius. I could therby conclude later that the effect of energy is a logarithmical of rising to the math of watt in and effect produced by gravity. A robotic voice set in in the test in my basement as I was checking signals. It scared me a little and could not be explained. Later on in 2009 i emailed Boyd Bushman with this text. And he replied that it was " very interesting, thank you Boyd " The overall test was never replicated since it seemed to be very damaging health wise. So I advice to be careful with it if copied by any reader. The overall generation of ley line can be achieved by setting as little as 5 volts only minues or pluss to the inside of a similar pipe. The effect will be ley line and much of it travelling 300 to 500 meters outwards per half an hour. Generation of ley line is possible to by setting low voltage to pyramids. And is highly capable of building a field. However caution as it is very damming to health.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
umm, i'm glad you put this infomation publicly as some people may need it to break into "area 51", as for me i found it interesting and it was a great help on my reasearch!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting how some of the links seem to be dead. Would love to think that they have been forcefully shut down, but are most likely just dead links.

The most valid point (in my opinion) made here is that most of the highly classified stuff would be going on underground. If anyone could get photos in there that would be brilliant!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

Originally posted by zerb

This looks like a moudel of some kind possibly a super computer:
That was probably snapped back in the 50's - 60's I bet for that time period those comps (assuming thats what they are) were pulling in about 3 gigahertz for the most advanced of the time which is unheard of for that time period but you have to remember its top secrete. Nowadays they are probably pulling in about 2 teraflopes, which is unheard of considering our brain process at 1 teraflop.

Hate to disappoint you, but the first supercomputers came up in the 60's with processing power of around 2 megaflops.
Speed measured in hertz also isn't that much of a scale as it is with pc's. There are a lot of tasks that are done using highly specialized IC's where hertz doesn't mean a thing. For example, the NSA is using specialized components designed for voice recognition. They are designed and built for a single task, but they do that task extremely fast. This stuff died on the open market decades ago since it is way to expensive for business, but is still loved for certain purposes.

Oh, yeah, and the human brain is said to have processing power of around 100 teraflops (just think about how much information you have to process just typing this).

Oh really? thanks for clearing me up on that. I'll stick to posting pictures.

Pictures of inside the base: www.roadrunnersinternationale.com...

Pictures outside of groom lake of trucks caring preassembled concrete rooms, Ideal for building underground bunkers.

"the Shack"

Recent picture of experimental plane flying over groom lake.

Can't confirm this is inside area 51 thats what the goggle image search suggest though.

Experimental craft flying over groom lake.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

[edit on 7-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

You probably already know it by now but the first pic is the A-12 (Oxcart/SR-71) boxed up in wood. It is being transported from Skunk Works to Area 51. Those are not concrete rooms. Nice pics!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't think the pics are real...too obvious...why would a top secret military base proudly hang an american flag above their new prototypes?i mean if the pics would ever leak it woud become even more obvious where they came from you know...and the picture...it's taken kinda obvious you know...camera not hidden (not even tried to hide it)....my suggestion (regret to say) is that they're fake...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Anybody know where Area 53 is? I've heard of it but haven't been able to find anything on it. I've seen Area 52, but not 53...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatiwatcher007
Anybody know where Area 53 is? I've heard of it but haven't been able to find anything on it. I've seen Area 52, but not 53...

It's probably down under.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I love seeing pictures like this, they really are a testimate to our history in aviation. I would love for some pictures to come out of aircraft from the 80's/90's/2000's however the majority of that is still classified. There is a special on Area 51 tonight on that show called Decoded.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

I'm not so sure about these pictures but anyhow good thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Does anyone know where these pictures go that have broken links. Can one of the admins who people say ''some are working for secret American organizations'' please tell me if they are forced to be taken off by top American authorities or if they are just broken. I LOVE THE PICS ON THIS THREAD THOUGH! Even if they're fake which I don't know if they are. They're still great! This website lets my imagination run wild

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well there was an interesting documentry about area51 and people tht had seen things inside it like UFO's and aliens

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
l

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Militarywarfare

"Down under"? Down Under as in Australia or simply down underground?

Me being a little confused about that made me think, Woomera Test Range out in South Australia.
A fair bit of ordnance and hardware has been tested there, and according to the Wiki page, the site is listed as "Active". The typical military "Keep out" style signs are placed around the testing range, as with every base and testing range I've passed. What interests me is the level of tech that's been tested there and the availability, it's apparently leased to foreign military and private organisations, with daily tests.
Even nuclear weapons have been tested there.
There very well may be a bit of stuff going on in the desert out there, as is thought to be going on in Area 51.

That said, it could just be what we're told to believe, an area of desert, dirt and sand that's safe to test weapons on, away from civilians and cities.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
People, I can't see the pictures except the first post!
Is there any way to get them? Like you could maybe download them and post them somewhere else?
I am interested in the one from the Nevada site, Area 51, underground labs etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
most of the pictures links are broken on the first pages in iksmodnad's posts

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join