It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium Case Solved ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok , i' came across this when i was browsing trough the BUFON website (belgian ufo network) . There's an interesting new theory about the belgium case (1989-1990) posted there i thought you all should know about. Unfortunately its only written in dutch, But i'll try to give a summary of the text :

A UFO researcher (Jean Delaet) while investigating this subject came into contact with an 'eccentric inventor' named Michael Kuzmek.
This 'inventor' admits to have been responsable for the alleged UFO sightings.
He claimed that he had been experimenting with self made helium balloons who where controlled from a distance. Very manoeuvrable and capable of altering its speed and direction very rapidly. Develloped with commercial intentions, because underneath the balloon (biggest balloon was 10meters in diameter) hung a triangular platform with strong lights attached to it , If wanted he could let the lights shine downwards. Also some models had a rectangular screen underneath the platform; Someone could then project all kinds of messages under the platform. Something like the modern version of the zeppelin.

Kuzmek had considered to do a big promotion stunt by Flying these things around in the Ardennes ( thats exactly where most of the sightings took place) therefore hoping to draw the attention of the press. Only that part started to get a bit out of control. ( It sure did
)

At the moment Delaet comes in contact with Kuzmek, also some delegates of the Belgian Air Force apparently have been interested in the military possibilities of the balloons, but they do not discuss the matter more deeply.(I don't know what to think of this...for whatever reason could the air force be interested in these balloons?)

Later Kuzmek withdraws his declaration, according to a researcher because he was beginning to see that the impact of his demonstrations reached further than he ever had wanted. It's forbidden to 'let things fly around at night, especially if F-16's are going after it'. Since then Kuzmek has never been heard or seen again.

Read the full article (in dutch) Here (you can always try to translate the article on altavista for example)

I am not totally convinced by this theory, but it's an interesting one though

What do the experts here think about this ? I am very curious

Thanks, alundra

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Alundra]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hello Alundra,

Concerning this theory, it is the lamest one i have ever heard concerning the belgian wave. Totally in contradiction with lots of observations. Nor to mention there were not only triangles during the wave.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello Alundra,

Concerning this theory, it is the lamest one i have ever heard concerning the belgian wave. Totally in contradiction with lots of observations. Nor to mention there were not only triangles during the wave.

Not to mention the radar returns from this thing that out performed anything conventional.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepostman
Not to mention the radar returns from this thing that out performed anything conventional.

Thats what I wanted to post earlyer but didn't get to do cause I had to go eat.

At first they chased it and then it went of at such high speeds they lost it.
If it had been a balloon of any kind they would've been able to stay with it.

Then the so called "explination" with these ballons for the manuverability and ability to change directions instantly. Its pritty propostrous, especialy when they say it was done with balloons.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yup, I don't think any baloon could out maneuver and outrun an f-16. I saw the video of the radar screen, that triangle was accelerating and deccelerating almost instantaneously and covering miles in a few seconds. No baloon could do that.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ive never heard of a balloon that could drop 7,000 feet in one second and continue to maneuver circles around what was the best fighter of the time.

Plus, whatever it was, it was a bit too friggin big to be a baloon, it was described I believe as a few hundred meters in length. Thats a couple football fields, ya know.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Exactly, plus the fact that the F-16's could see it on the radar, but never saw them, while at the time, ground witnesses (police and military as well) were communicating with the pilots on the radio, guiding them, and they could see the planes and the UFO all together at close range... Weird enough...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
In addition, I read somewhere about some of the gendarmes in Belgium who witnessed an enormous very silent triangle that was three football fields long on each side suddenly appear to collapse or shift dimension into a plasma-like red pulsing ball of energy and then shoot right out into space.

I wonder...does this 'eccentric inventor' perform @ birthday parties

[edit on 5-6-2005 by evilution]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilution
(...)
an enormous very silent triangle that was three football fields long on each side suddenly appear to collapse or shift dimension into a plasma-like red pulsing ball of energy and then shoot right out into space.
(...)

I don't remember having read anything just like that... You may mistake one thing for another...

The huge triangles were all having a red/orange light pulsating on its belly, and some were observed just hovering. The only times when it did accelerate that much was when "playing" with our F-16's, but they just got lost at some points, because they were disappearing behind scenery (viewed from the ground), but I don't remember reading anything about one of them "shooting up right into space"...

Now, I may be wrong, and I'd be glad to see your sources on that if you can have some...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
No Vince, hes correct. The case hes talking about is a sighting in Eupen near the german border.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh well??? I need to re-read the thing again... It's a long time I've been involved in studying this wave of ours!

I just don't remember all of the particular sightings, but with time, only the main things remain (like conclusions, the F-16's chase,...).

I'll have a look into that, and then, evilution, sorry about that...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If you did want some attention for your helium filled UMAV garage based project, then the easiest way to get the media and the gov to come look at your work would be to say ...

"Ooopes sorry, that UFO that had you really spooked.. that would have been mine eh? Really sorry, can I interest you in a model though? Only $200,000 each but you can scare the crap out of other countries airforces with them though.. not good for much else though."

On the other hand.. I don't even think someone would be dumb enough to pull something like this.

It was probablly a lame attempt at a cover up for whoever really owned it then.

Guess who?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why the hell nobody understands that the Belgian UFO was a TR3B?????

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bidonpseudo

Because it very unlikely that humans have the technology to make a huge flying triangle metamorphose into a small red ball of light.

[edit on 6/6/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Because it wasnt. OK?

Right, give me evidence. I have plenty of evidence to confont to tell you that this thing that has been flying over Belgium is not possible in our technology now. I may not know everything, that's all right.

But at least I have some evidence. More than the pure physics things...

Now, give me some evidence. Not speculation or wishes or dreams. Evidence please.

Were you / are you:
- official in Belgian Army / Air Force? Governement then?
- SOBEPS ?
- any university here?
- one the (literally) thousands of eye witnesses? Amongst them federal police, politicians (yes, I know...), military, so on... ?
- one of the (literally) hundreds of radar witnesses? This is including all private, public, and military airports of Belgium.
- qualified enough to talk about the TR-3B? If you are, how come you can or dare go through the secrecy?

Go on please... I may not remember everything, as proved earlier, but tell me. I am ready to face any skeptics on this one. If there had to be one, this is the case. It in itself doesn't prove that the observation was from out of this world, but it does definitely say that it is something that everything else is totally unable to explain, and that was the official answer, including the possibility of the extraterrestrial vehicle. Yes, official.

Go on...?

[Edit]
This is not obviously meant to be a personal attack, but when I face so sure answers for questions that have actually remained open for nearly 15 years, and especially when I'm involved, I have to challenge. That said, I might find myself trapped somewhere here, but I highly doubt it. So then, please, go on...?

[edit on 6-6-2005 by SpookyVince]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, was'nt this the only case in which the UFO was tracked by the F-16's AND ground based radar at the same time? Is this not supposed to be the real concrete proof when you have 2 sources tracking/painting a target?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Musclor and SpookyVince,I see that you are located in France and Belgium. Have you ever heard of Jean Marc Roeder?

[edit on 8-6-2005 by bidonpseudo]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Musclor and SpookyVince,I see that you are located in France and Belgium. Have you ever heard of Jean Marc Roeder?

Yes, he is sometimes guest on french radio "Ici et Maintenant", and he is indeed a partisan for the TR3B explanation concerning the belgium wave. I never met him, but he seems to be a very nice person. I appreciate radio shows with him.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gman55
If I recall correctly, was'nt this the only case in which the UFO was tracked by the F-16's AND ground based radar at the same time? Is this not supposed to be the real concrete proof when you have 2 sources tracking/painting a target?

Well, yes, it is supposed to be the "perfect" case... Literally thousands of witnesses, police reports, military reports, and at the same time an official report that stated that no known thing was capable of thing that...

(...)
Have you ever heard of Jean Marc Roeder?

Heard of... He is a French ufologist isn't he?

[Edit]
Formatting

[edit on 9-6-2005 by SpookyVince]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Musclor and SpookyVince, send me a u2u with your email adress and I will send you the detailed article in pdf (in frech) that Roeder wrote about the technical explanation of how the TRB3 is feasible

top topics

<<   2 >>

join