It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We killed police for revenge, Israeli soldiers confess

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Two Israeli soldiers have come forward to describe how they took part in what they say was an officially ordered "revenge" operation to kill Palestinian police officers ­ among them several unarmed men.



In graphic testimony, .one soldier has confessed that he "really enjoyed" a chase in which he shot an unarmed Palestinian in the head who was trying to escape. during a series of reprisal raids ordered the day after the killing of six Israeli soldiers in an ambush by militant gunmen three years ago.

In what may be the first inside account of such an operation, the soldiers from two reconnaissance units say they were among troops ordered by their commanders to "liquidate" the police officers at a series of Palestinian West Bank checkpoints even though they were given no evidence they had been involved in the killing of the Israelis.

The raids were among a series of ground and air attacks which, in all, killed 15 Palestinians ­ 12 of them policemen­ in and around Nablus and Ramallah 24 hours after the six Israeli soldiers were killed at a military post in the village of Ein Arik, west of Ramallah, at the height of the intifada.

One soldier, who took part in the attack on a Palestinian post at Deir es Sudan said they had lain in wait after finding the position empty when they arrived in the middle of the night.

source:
Independant

How can really there be Peace between Isreal and Palestine, when things like this happen on daily basis - and for most of them, we wont ever find out what happened.

Revenge is in Control in the lands of Isreal and Palestine.

When does it Stop?

"Eye for an Eye - and the World goes Blind!"

-Gandhi-

[edit on 4/6/05 by Souljah]




posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow - No Comment?

I didnt think so either....



posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   



When does it Stop?



Dont you get it? it doesnt stop. I really dont know why you post this stuff because you know as well as i do the zionists wont be happy until the palestinians are wiped from 'israel'.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by XphilesPhan]



posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's really sad...Judaism and the good people of Jewish heritage have been hijacked by jack booted guys like Sharon and other hardcore Zionists.

I feel bad for them in a sense...some idiot tried to wipe them out, the US felt guilt and helped them squeeze back into where they feel their rightful country was...but then everyone hates em...and it will just continue. Thats a gross oversimplification, but pretty much how would ya ever have peace there? I say move Israel once again somewhere else...like say in Canada. Its the only way ya can have peace.



posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It will stop in last days of the world

You know the anti-chrisit and this stuff comeing

One of the first goal for Isrial is to make the big country that is from river Nile to Furat in Iraq.

The war against Iraq is not for oil but to cripple it thne Syria . Even if you have noticed that before the Iraq war there was the Peace Map and after the war there was Syria and now it tries to kick syria out of Lebenoan as well as lebonane army is trained by the Isrialy Army



posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Good posts guys


it's almost all been said it seems.



posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There are still going to be those isolated instances where your going to have highly biased individuals.

My take on this, is the press side. The gravity of merely printing an article about this, would possibley fuel an angry Palestian or other.

What could result? Another Bombing and another breakdown in peace.
I think the Palestinians and the Israelis are both much more wise to the power of the press then we are in terms of polarizing.

So rather than inflame the situation making it look like Israelis as a whole, lets look at the individuals and make this look like a simple sickness on a select group. IF they are soldiers, then Sharon needs to address is in the name of keeping the peace. Peace for the masses, and an the begining of terrorism looking more like an anomoly then a norm. Look through propoganda. Who wrote the story. Who is the audience. And what is the intent. Lets hope shedding light on injustice...

Peace

[edit on 5-6-2005 by HIFIGUY]



posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I really dont know why you post this stuff because you know as well as i do the zionists wont be happy until the palestinians are wiped from 'israel'.


Interesting that you do such a good job of laying blame, but only on one side.

The Palestinians are just as guilty of what you're complaining about. They do have a rather well publicized doctrine about pushing the Israelis into the sea that you may have heard about.

Learning how to blame both sides in a conflict in with both sides are constantly doing wrong is healthy. You should try it.

HIFIGUY, good catch. Make no mistake about it, there are plenty of people, Press and others, who specifically dig for things that will incite both sides and derail the peace process. Baiting for reactions is a common practice in this world. Unfortunate but true.

The "Cycle of Violence" is very easily started, and doesn't necessarily need violence to start it.

Peace in the middle east will not occur until the unintelligent segments of society learn how to stop initiating pissing matches with "It's your fault" "No it's your fault" garbage. Both sides have done an immense amount of stupid things. We know this. Focusing on future progress is what most of us (those who actually care about a lasting peace in that region) try to do.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Djarums]



posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This really doesn’t surprise me.
It is just an addition to countless other atrocities committed, such as the breaking into a house to watch soccer incident.



The Palestinians are just as guilty of what you're complaining about. They do have a rather well publicized doctrine about pushing the Israelis into the sea that you may have heard about.


Well yea, but these incidents are certainly fueling such views. Obviously if Israel keeps at this and says: “We’ll stop this if you stop first,” then nothing is going to happen. Israel retaliates, Palestinians get mad and strike back, and the whole cycle goes on.




Peace in the middle east will not occur until the unintelligent segments of society learn how to stop initiating pissing matches with "It's your fault" "No it's your fault" garbage. Both sides have done an immense amount of stupid things. We know this. Focusing on future progress is what most of us (those who actually care about a lasting peace in that region) try to do


Of course, but I feel that will never happen. First someone would have to take major action to stop retaliatory attacks on either side.

There’s blood on everyone’s hands. We need to wash it off, not add more.



posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It takes Two to Fight!

I agree - it takes at least two people to start a fight.

One guy throws the rock, then the other guy throws a granade.

But its not important who fires the First shot - but who will fire the last one.

And I know that these Isreali soldiers are going to provoke more counter-attacks and more violence and more bloodshed...

And then a suicide bomber will blow-up a bus full of innocent people.

And then Isreal is going to counter with apache gunships and also kill alot of innocent people in the attack, in order to get one target eliminated.

Again a vicious circle of violence.

Just like Lethys said before me:

"There’s blood on everyone’s hands. We need to wash it off, not add more."

Great Words!



[edit on 5/6/05 by Souljah]



posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Someone need to put a stop or kick Israeli in the A$$ now, and that someone would be the USA. if i were the president of US i would do something about Israeli. once Israeli lose it's big brother backing him up they won't play tough anymore lol

more need to be done to Israeli, they play their oh but our people suffer card a bit too much...



posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
Someone need to put a stop or kick Israeli in the A$$ now, and that someone would be the USA. if i were the president of US i would do something about Israeli. once Israeli lose it's big brother backing him up they won't play tough anymore lol

Yep - that Would Help!

But we all know that Wont Happen.

USA needs Isreal - and Isreal needs USA.

Its a Fatefull Triangle - USA Isreal Palestine.

It has been like that for almost 50 years.

Why should the US stop supporting the Isreal now?

Naaaah! Wont happen!




posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
My take on this, is the press side. The gravity of merely printing an article about this, would possibley fuel an angry Palestian or other.

What could result? Another Bombing and another breakdown in peace.
I think the Palestinians and the Israelis are both much more wise to the power of the press then we are in terms of polarizing.

So rather than inflame the situation making it look like Israelis as a whole, lets look at the individuals and make this look like a simple sickness on a select group. IF they are soldiers, then Sharon needs to address is in the name of keeping the peace. Peace for the masses, and an the begining of terrorism looking more like an anomoly then a norm. Look through propoganda. Who wrote the story. Who is the audience. And what is the intent.

It was reported by an Israeli news source.
www.maariv.co.il...

I don't think their reporting was done to inflame Palestinians, it was done to get out the truth about what it happening.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by AceOfBase]



posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
It was reported by an Israeli news source.
www.maariv.co.il...

I don't think their reporting was done to inflame Palestinians, it was done to get ou the truth about what it happening.

Thanks for Backup Ace!

Glad to have you Aboard!




posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Two Israeli soldiers have come forward to describe how they took part in what they say was an officially ordered "revenge" operation to kill Palestinian police officers ­ among them several unarmed men.



In graphic testimony, .one soldier has confessed that he "really enjoyed" a chase in which he shot an unarmed Palestinian in the head who was trying to escape. during a series of reprisal raids ordered the day after the killing of six Israeli soldiers in an ambush by militant gunmen three years ago.

In what may be the first inside account of such an operation, the soldiers from two reconnaissance units say they were among troops ordered by their commanders to "liquidate" the police officers at a series of Palestinian West Bank checkpoints even though they were given no evidence they had been involved in the killing of the Israelis.

The raids were among a series of ground and air attacks which, in all, killed 15 Palestinians ­ 12 of them policemen­ in and around Nablus and Ramallah 24 hours after the six Israeli soldiers were killed at a military post in the village of Ein Arik, west of Ramallah, at the height of the intifada.

One soldier, who took part in the attack on a Palestinian post at Deir es Sudan said they had lain in wait after finding the position empty when they arrived in the middle of the night.

source:
Independant

How can really there be Peace between Isreal and Palestine, when things like this happen on daily basis - and for most of them, we wont ever find out what happened.

Revenge is in Control in the lands of Isreal and Palestine.

When does it Stop?

"Eye for an Eye - and the World goes Blind!"

-Gandhi-

[edit on 4/6/05 by Souljah]


did the Isrial goverment did any action toward these soldiers?

First the Quran now this.

its an insulte saying like look what we are doing to these people there weak and dont hit back .


God will show them in the Future



posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
And what will the Israeli Goverment do?

Give them 3 Months of punishemnt - just like that soldier got, that RAPED his OWN cousin?

I dont think that Isreali Military will ever take blame - and if it will, the good old USA will quickly Zoom in to help and to back them up in whatever mess they got into now.

But you are Right - You always Get what you Give - and God is going to take care of that for Sure!



posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
EDIT: double post, please delete.

Thank You!

[edit on 6/6/05 by Souljah]



posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

did the Isrial goverment did any action toward these soldiers?

First the Quran now this.


In case you lost something along the way, you might want to take note that the alleged desecration of the Koran was not by Israelis, but rather in an American prison.

I know the trend of blaming Israel for anything under the sun is all around us but come on...



posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Wow - No Comment?

I didnt think so either....



Funny Soul, you didn’t post the story of the details of the Palestinian ambush that killed the 6 Israeli soldiers that prompted the revenge? Your Zionist agenda cloud your judgment? I don’t condone revenge killings, but you only report on half the story. How is the story you posted about revenge any different than those Palestinians ambushing and murdering those soldiers?

The difference Soul? Is your agenda.


[edit on 6-6-2005 by skippytjc]



posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Funny Soul, you didn’t post the story of the details of the Palestinian ambush that killed the 6 Israeli soldiers that prompted the revenge? Your Zionist agenda cloud your judgment? I don’t condone revenge killings, but you only report on half the story. How is the story you posted about revenge any different than those Palestinians ambushing and murdering those soldiers?

The difference Soul? Is your agenda.

I think that Western Pro Isreli Propaganda machine is already doing a Damn Fine Job in "Informing" the world how all Palestinians are Terrorists and so on.

And I think that people dont really hear or really dont Want to hear the Other side of the Story.

Are you going to post the story with this kind of title?

I didnt think so.

But if you would read my entire post, you would see that I did write about that, but lets go over it again:

In graphic testimony, .one soldier has confessed that he "really enjoyed" a chase in which he shot an unarmed Palestinian in the head who was trying to escape during a series of reprisal raids ordered the day after the killing of six Israeli soldiers in an ambush by militant gunmen three years ago.

And the topic of this thread is - We killed police for revenge, Israeli soldiers confess - and they Enjoyed it.




top topics



 
0

log in

join