It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush's 13 Impeachable Offenses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'll tell you what astounds me. That there are STILL people who lap up all this pro-Bush stuff.

It's like you don't CARE that Bush lied to you. Which is pathetic.

Seekerof:

Two reasons:
1) There will be no impeachment proceedings brought against Bush.
2) Being a Canadian that you are, any attempt to impeach Bush will prove futile. You'd be better off waiting for Chirac to get voted out of office so that you can then advocate that he move to Montreal and run for the head of government there. I'm certain he would win....

Next time save your energy. This is not an answer, it doesn't address anything at all except I guess a lame attempt at a joke. Wtf does Chirac have anything to do with anything? Nice try.

lukethedrifter:

Sadaam funded Palestinian terrorists. Sadaam was a major reason Iran armed itself. Sadaam destablized the Middle East. With Sadaam still in power, there would be no hope of a democratic Iran, a democratic Palestine, Syria withdrawing from Lebanon, Saudi Arabia lowering it's rhetoric, and overall peace in the middle east. Logically, it can't be done.

Funded Palestinian terror? Vs Israel, not the US, right? So that's a reason for Americans to die? To save Israelis? That's interesting.

Destabilized the Middle East? His army was pathetic and NONE of his neighbors (other than Israel) were worried about him.

With Saddam in power Syria wouldn't have withdrawn from lebanon? Explain how one has ANYTHING to do with the other.

Look at the Axis of Evil Speech. First time he ever mentioned Iraq. He mentions WMD, but the focus is that we can no longer afford nations that want to destroy the US to exist. And wasn't their a Uranium African importation that proved to be true, and you are ignoring?Here's the linkj.

The Uranium was a FALSE story, it's been totally disproven, where have you been for the past 2 years?

So, no, there was no Uranium African Importation issue (the infamous yellowcake from Niger).

I wrote: There are 1000 times more terrorists in Iraq NOW then there were under Saddam Hussein.

You replied: Yeah, and these were well to do, middle class cab drivers, construction workers and electricians that suddenly "turned terrorists" since the US invaded. It's our fault, all the time.
Don't you think it has something to do with Sadaam's former army that turned to terrorist tactics instead of facing war crimes that they know they would be executed for?
And also take in account that we have brought the fight to the enemy. They're hasn't been one terrorist attack on the US homeland. Before you had 9/11, the Cole, the milenium bomber, the embassy bombings and a ton of others.

Um, think much? NO, it has nothing to do with Saddam's former army using terror instead of "facing war crimes". The United States CPA DISBANDED the Iraqi Army 3 days after the invasion. Sent them home WITH THEIR GUNS.

How many former Baathist army members have been arrested? How many were just given their own jobs back?

800 dead Iraqi civilians since the "free election".
That's really cute how you put in quotes free election. I love how you mock millions of people that stood up to death threats to vote for the first time. And at the same time, you try to discredit the results just for your own selfish reasons because a minority Sunni party lost their tyrannical power to a majority. Very classy of you.
And 800 dead is nothing in a country the size of Iraq. I can make the US seem like a hell hole by focusing on downtown Detroit or LA.

In your black and white, Doctor Seuss world, does an election which is run BY THE OCCUPYING ARMY (which chooses who can and cannot run) somehow "free"?

Is an election where candidates are hunted down and KILLED once their names are made public somehow FREE?

Is an election where it is ILLEGAL to run based on any anti-Americanism or secular Islam platform somehow FREE?

Dude, step back and think about this things.

SADDAM HUSSEIN WAS NON-SECULAR!!!!! IRAQ HAD A NON-SECULAR GOVERNMENT!!!!! READ SOMETHING!!!
I understand. But he funded terrorists. His sole existence was to destroy the US. He sent one of his security agents to blow up the WTC in 1993. He would have no qualms about selling a WMD to Osama bin Laden. The Taliban almost took us out with far less money, resources and infrastructure than Sadaam did. Didn't 9/11 teach you something? Are we to just sit down, bury our heads in the sand, and just hope he doesn't decide to attack us?

His sole existence was to destroy the US?

Well, this all says far more about your lack of education, your ignorance, and your non-questioning propaganda-filled mind than it does anything else. I'm not going to bother arguing FACTS with you, because you're obviously fooling around here, nobody can be as clueless as you seem to be.

Palestine held free elections. Libya disarmed. Syria withdrew from Lebanon. Saudi Arabia is fighting al Qaeda. Iran has all the pressure to allow UN Inspectors and has no more excuses.
Things sound good to me.

And this is due to the Illegal Invasion of Iraq? ROFL. What color is the sky in your world?

Sheesh.

jako

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukethedrifter
Another thing for you guys to consider is that if any of this was true, don't you think the people who oppose the President would have taken him out already?

Oh man oh man. You have too much homework to do! There are no "people who oppose the President!"
Ever hear of the Skull n Bones society? Of course Kerry didn't challenge Bush over the voting. Cuz BOTH Kerry and Bush are members of the same freeeekin secret society! The Skull n Bones secret society!

And that is just the most "well known" secret society. There's tons of others. The Rhodes Scholars, funded by Cecil Rhodes who was a member of another secret society. Illumanized 33rd degree Freemasons, Commitee 300, Thule Society, Hellfire Club, Old World Illumanati, New World Illumanati, Freemasons, Trilateral Commisian, CIA (look up who founded it.
), Script and Scroll society, Skull and Bones society, and more, more, more!

They control both sides of the "opposition". Almost just about all media. The bs education taught in schools. Near the top of the pyramid of the elite, of the higher ranking in the secret societies - are the Rothschilds. They pull the strings of lower ranking elite like the Rockerfeller, Morgan, Bush, Kennedy, Vanderbilt, Walker, Morgan, Chase, and many, many, other elite families.

And incase anyone tries accusing me of Jew hating by naming the Rothschilds. They originally weren't Jewish. They changed their name from an even earlier different name. 99% of Jews, along with 99% of Catholics, and members of all religions, countries, are all being used, manipulated, by the elite who are members of these secret societies.... like the Skull n Bones secret society.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

?! Islamic terror and Saddam were not allies. Osama wanted Saddam as dead as Bush did.
Sadaam funded Palestinian terrorists. Sadaam was a major reason Iran armed itself. Sadaam destablized the Middle East. With Sadaam still in power, there would be no hope of a democratic Iran, a democratic Palestine, Syria withdrawing from Lebanon, Saudi Arabia lowering it's rhetoric, and overall peace in the middle east. Logically, it can't be done. And imagine what would happen 10 years from now when Sadaam dies and his sons gain power.

Ummm.... who put big bad ole Saddam in power? Who funded him, built him up, gave him everything he has? Who kept him in power? Still clueless?
The good ole United States Of America.

I understand. But he funded terrorists. His sole existence was to destroy the US.

No! His sole existance was to be a puppet of the USA. On a much higher, higher, level, a puppet of the secret societies that run the USA, and most of the world. The USA freekin PUT Saddam in power! Built him up! Kept him in power! Gave him everything he has!.
If Bush really wanted to know if Saddam had WMDs, all Bush had to do was check his own receipts of what he sold and gave to Saddam!

(Incidently, the USA, with France helping, gave Saddam a Nuclear reactor in the 1980's. Then USA financed Israel to go bomb the reactor! It really is a mad, mad, mad, world we live in! LOLOLOL!)

[edit on 9-6-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
do u have ani proof that the chemical weapons were used in Falluja?

Irridited Uranium ammumition. The entire area of Iraq is one big cesspool of used chemical weapons.

Irradiated Uranium Ammunition used by USA in other countries

i dont think Bush ever authorize the use of torture in Iraq.

Last time I checked, the president is the head of the Arms forces. When your the HEAD your supposed to be briefed about everything. If not, then its treason and mutiny going on with your subordiantes.

also people like Condi and Bush would not allow 9/11 to happened if they actually knew it was gonna happened. u know how bureacracy is, information sharing is just slow and government agencies dont like to share with each other, dont blame on Bush for dat.

Sorry, but the evidence shows they KNEW about it. Why and how were they able to warn Ariel Sharon to cancel his trip to NYC? And Condi even admited it in her testimony, along with other top officials. Reports were presented before 9-11 warning of attack by airplanes.

Then you say "its slow, sharing is slow. Agencies don't like to share". So now you ADMIT they knew? But were slow to share it with each other?
BTW, these arent agencies, these are people who directly meet with each other.

massive voter suppression? if i remember correctly Senator Kerry decided to concede the election.

You gotta lotta homework to do!
Start with this:

www.taobum.com...

It might be a long download, but its worth it. Make damn sure you save it on your comp! The link might go down later on. If you dont know how to save it:
- slowly move your mouse above the words "now playing" until you go past the top boarder. Windows Media Tool bar will appear.
- Move mouse slowly along the WM Tool bar, left until your over "File". Left click 1 time.
- Left click 1 time on "Save Media As..." Then pick a spot in your computer.
Burn it to CD for backup copy.

cover up Mossad's involvement of 9/11? sorry but i dont believe Jews like to commit martyr since they dont believe in Islam and that it leads to the wrong paradise thanks to their different religion.

The mossad was involved in 9-11. You have a lotta homework to do!
Big police chase in NJ side of Hudson River on 9-11. Cops caught the Mossad guys who were remote-controlling the 2 airplanes that crashed into the WTC. The cops ID'd em as Mossad. Shortly later goverment agents showed up and took them away along with the van they were driving that the cops chased.

and the supression of protestors, ususually they be committing violence and destroy public property thats why they go to jail, the other non-violent protestors can do wat they want to do as long it doesnt harm others.

Show us where those protesters were commiting violence? Destroying property?

[edit on 9-6-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
first of all good post. plus theres probaly alot more to add to that list. but bush will someday answser for all of his mis-deeds. if i may he should be charged with muder for ever soldier thats died since he has ordered war.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i'm new to this site but i have an opinion

i think that there are more than just 13 reasons to impeach bush

one of which was trying to ammend the constitution to ban gay marriage because his religion says to. this is breaking the law of seperation between church and sate and upsetting the balance

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
all of u who support bush and tried to sway others to put that retarded monster in government 4 a second term are apparently obliviouse to the havocs he reeked in his 1st term. ur making a fool of yourself by even trying to support him.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
hey jakomo, can you show evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any of the charges are true ? If they had merit, wouldn't the democrats try to return the favor for what happened to bubba ?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And that is just the most "well known" secret society.
Where do people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Sam Walton fit into your secret society? They are the richest people on earth?

Oh yeah, gay marriage is ok. Let's just forget about that whole AIDS thing.

But hey, the new metrosexual fad wants all men to weigh under a hundred pounds and look like Clay Aiken, so I guess you might be able to sell it as a brand new diet plan.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey jakomo, can you show evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any of the charges are true ? If they had merit, wouldn't the democrats try to return the favor for what happened to bubba ?

*OMG SIGH SIGH SIGH*

Please go do your homework!
Go google "Kerry, Bush, skull and bones society"

There isnt any such thing as democrats and republicans! BOTH sides take orders from the same secret society! Both Kerry and Bush are members of the same secret society. the Skull & Bones secret society.

Damn man, did you read the 2nd post on this page? LOLOL!

[edit on 11-6-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I was in Fallujah for the 2nd push in October 2004. We based on the southern outskirts prior to engagement. On day 3, we were in control of the hospital where nearly all the wounded and injured were received for triage and evac to Anaconda. After 3 weeks, my squad relocated back to Anaconda, as logistics was, by then, easily handled by the Marines and ING.

At no time did I see or witness any direct chemical burns (other than normal explosive damage and residue) on anyone or any creature. No Soldier or Marine carried any MOPP gear, other than the occasional pro-mask, with them into the city. The chem-war story/myth is a lie.

As of October 2004, there was no ministry of health...yet. That dept was reinstated in March of 2005.

85% of all wounded are brought through Anaconda for evaluation, surgery, or evac to Germany. I ga-ron-tee that any word about chemical agents would have swept the base like a panicked wildfire.......it didn't happen.

That so-called Downing Street memo has the same information that Klinton and company had and used, to bomb empty buildings and abandoned training camps in Afghanistan and the North Africa. The intelligence report was not new info to Bush or Blair...or klinton.

Is this all you conspiracy theorists can muster? Half-baked fantasy? I was there, and lived it. What do you have?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There's holes in this List Of Reasons big enough to drive a Peterbilt through...BUT...I'll try to tackle one or two points.

First of all, the "combatants" captured and currently held in Gitmo DO NOT qualify for Geneva convention protection. Even if they, consider this: The Geneva Convention allows for the immediate execution of any "combatant" who is not in uniform when captured. Okay? Got it?? As for whether or not Gitmo is Amercan property and therefore qualifies combatants held there to legal council...well, I suggest those who wish to argue this should take their argument to Fidel Castro, who SWEARS (and has the lease to prove it) that Gitmo is sovereign CUBAN property. That goes for the Supreme Court too.

As for whether or not Bush&Co knew about 9/11, I'd like to ask...were any of the aforementioned people booked on any of flights that crashed on that day? Is it considered odd by anyone else that the only people "warned" not to fly just happen to be the biggest Lib on the West Coast, a Muslim novelist, and the biggest anti-american Jew in Israel?

If ANYTHING in this theory is true, doesn't it look more and more like a DEMOCRATIC conspiracy??

Maybe Al Gore leveled the Towers to make up for the Election 2000 loss!!

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Toelint]

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
As for whether or not Bush&Co knew about 9/11, I'd like to ask...were any of the aforementioned people booked on any of flights that crashed on that day? Is it considered odd by anyone else that the only people "warned" not to fly just happen to be the biggest Lib on the West Coast, a Muslim novelist, and the biggest anti-american Jew in Israel?

The only people? What about Ashcroft?

www.cbsnews.com...

San Fransisco Mayor Willie Brown also cancelled a flight that day, but its alleged he was warned not to fly by Condolleezza Rice herself. What do you imagine would happen if he was forced to testify in a court of law about why he cancelled his flight? Of course he may not mention Rice's warning, but this is all speculation anyway.

Does this information not count? Have you read that information before? Or are you choosing to ignore it?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Army

Is this all you conspiracy theorists can muster? Half-baked fantasy? I was there, and lived it. What do you have?

You wound up fighting for the biggest and most delusional conspiracy theorist of them all. George Bush and his WMD fantasies. Don't you feel at least a little upset that you were led into war by a nut who imagined things which did not exist?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

You wound up fighting for the biggest and most delusional conspiracy theorist of them all. George Bush and his WMD fantasies. Don't you feel at least a little upset that you were led into war by a nut who imagined things which did not exist?

Really? What part of 11 of 17 UN resolutions allowing and promising military action against Saddam for over 12 years don't you get? What part of Saddam had, and used, chemical warfare against his own people and Iran, then denied he ever had any, then failed to comply with their destruction after he DID admit to having them, don't you get? What part of Saddam supporting palestinian violence, Syrian occupation, Indonesian terrorism support, and continued violence and harrasement of Kuwait, don't you get?

GW was not alone in agreeing with the intelligence reports he received...Klinton also read and acted on those very same intell reports. Hell, nearly all the liberal leadership of the US agreed that military action against Iraq was needed up to, and after, 9/11. GW used 16 words in his speech to point out the danger of Saddam's WMD projects. How can all you nut jobs be so fixated on 16 words of a speech outlining the very same reasons that that Klinton acted on, and the Democrats agreed with, as some wild outlandish story concocted by GW and GW alone?

You dolts call the President a fool, liar, incompetant, stupid, and a cowboy all in one breath...then claim this vast conspiracy to delude the world was all his own doing.

C'mon, either he is stupid, or the most intelligent and cunning man on earth. Make up your mind already, one or the other.

Bring on the accusations and conspiracy theories, but better bring SOLID PROOF too, or the right thinking people out there will continue to think of you as no better than last night's, dinner as it swirls into the sewer.

Again...I was there. I witnessed no criminal activity, heard of no criminal activity, and was overwhelmed at the acceptence of the principles of Democracy that the Iraqi's are gladly embracing.....just like Mr. Bush said.......and YOU didn't.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Army]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
9) Covering up the involvement of Mossad in 9/11. The fellow that secreted these spies and explosives experts out of country and back into Israel , Michael Chertoff, was promoted from Criminal Division of the Justice Dept to lead the Dept. of Homeland Security.!
[edit on 3-6-2005 by Jakomo]

Sunday Herald
Blog
Alex Jones

Source
In November of 2001, 6 more suspicious Israelis were detained in an unspecified mid-eastern state. They had in their possession box cutters, oil pipeline plans, and nuclear power plant plans. (6) The local police called in the Feds and Immigration officials took over the scene and released the men without calling the FBI. The Jerusalem Post, the Miami Herald, (7) and the Times of London (8) all carried this amazing story and all revealed how furious FBI officials were that these terror suspects with nuclear power plant plans were allowed to go free. Of course, the corruption riddled FBI would only have caved into Zionist pressure from the Justice Department’s Criminal Division boss, Michael Chertoff, and also from the ADL’s “partner”, FBI boss Robert Mueller - who would no doubt have found a way to eventually release those Israeli terror suspects too.

Source
Top U.S. Army analysts believe Israel's intelligence agency, the Mossad, is "ruthless and cunning," "a wildcard" that "has [the] capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Really? What part of 11 of 17 UN resolutions allowing and promising military action against Saddam for over 12 years don't you get? What part of Saddam had, and used, chemical warfare against his own people and Iran, then denied he ever had any, then failed to comply with their destruction after he DID admit to having them, don't you get? What part of Saddam supporting palestinian violence, Syrian occupation, Indonesian terrorism support, and continued violence and harrasement of Kuwait, don't you get?

All of this is completely irrelevant. We now know that the Bush administration knew there were no WMD in Iraq, the REASON for the war, before starting the invasion in March 2003. The U.S. supports brutalility in many regions as well, so don't go claiming this as a reason for the attack.

GW was not alone in agreeing with the intelligence reports he received...Klinton also read and acted on those very same intell reports. Hell, nearly all the liberal leadership of the US agreed that military action against Iraq was needed up to, and after, 9/11. GW used 16 words in his speech to point out the danger of Saddam's WMD projects. How can all you nut jobs be so fixated on 16 words of a speech outlining the very same reasons that that Klinton acted on, and the Democrats agreed with, as some wild outlandish story concocted by GW and GW alone?

Its quite apparent that most intelligence groups and governments knew the threat assessment of Iraq was a lie. Scott Ritter, a man who used to check in on such threat assessments on Iraq has also said as much. If Iraq was such a threat then shouldn't all of the U.N. joined in on attacking the nation rather than sitting by and watch others do it? Don't go claiming the Oil for Food scandal kept out other countries because the U.S. was involved in it as well. It appears that most countries were complicit with the lies, but were not going to get their hands bloody over them.

You dolts call the President a fool, liar, incompetant, stupid, and a cowboy all in one breath...then claim this vast conspiracy to delude the world was all his own doing.

C'mon, either he is stupid, or the most intelligent and cunning man on earth. Make up your mind already, one or the other.

So its only George Bush and George Bush alone? I have never thought that. There is no conspiracy theorist rulebook on how opinions on these matters must be formed. Bush isn't bright. He has several other people in his administration who conspire right along with him.

Bring on the accusations and conspiracy theories, but better bring SOLID PROOF too, or the right thinking people out there will continue to think of you as no better than last night's, dinner as it swirls into the sewer.

Most of us can't sit in on Bush administration meetings. The closest we have gotten is the newly released Downing Street Memo from Britain outlining much of the foreknowledge of wrongdoing. The rest of the proof comes from the fact that Iraq has been fully proven to be of zero defensive value to the United States. Well, it is of defensive value over its oil, but thats not a stated reason for the occupation.

Again...I was there. I witnessed no criminal activity, heard of no criminal activity, and was overwhelmed at the acceptence of the principles of Democracy that the Iraqi's are gladly embracing.....just like Mr. Bush said.......and YOU didn't.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Army]

Iraq at the moment looks nothing like the people are embracing the democracy that has been handed to them. It appears that most are just simply trying to stay alive and out of the path of flying shrapnel.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I was in Fallujah for the 2nd push in October 2004. We based on the southern outskirts prior to engagement. On day 3, we were in control of the hospital where nearly all the wounded and injured were received for triage and evac to Anaconda. After 3 weeks, my squad relocated back to Anaconda, as logistics was, by then, easily handled by the Marines and ING.

At no time did I see or witness any direct chemical burns (other than normal explosive damage and residue) on anyone or any creature. No Soldier or Marine carried any MOPP gear, other than the occasional pro-mask, with them into the city. The chem-war story/myth is a lie.

1. Did you click on my link about the irridited Uranium amunition story?
2. Does the US military use irridited Uranium ammo?

BAM! Chemical weapons right there! Oh, you and everyone else are only talking about chem weapons IF they're used by the enemy?
Guess what? Chem weapons are being used by the USA. And it affects the enemy as well as USA troops.

Here's a site to check out:
Don't look if U have a weak stomach. Or if your eating right now!!!

85% of all wounded are brought through Anaconda for evaluation, surgery, or evac to Germany. I ga-ron-tee that any word about chemical agents would have swept the base like a panicked wildfire.......it didn't happen.

1. What about the other 15% of the wounded?
2. What about the people who DIE! Chem weaps are suppose to kill, as well as wound.
3. Oh yes, what are you a private? Everyone knows in the military if there's info higher ups don't want known, then no soldier can say it without serious repercussions. Nothing will "Sweep the base like panicked wildfire" if the higher ups don't want it to.

More and direct Pics of chemical weapons use:

Don't Look if your eating right now!!

More on chemical weapons in Iraq

And more about Chemical Weapons use!

List of stories of more chemical weapons being used in Iraq

More stories and pictures of chem weapons and their use

American soldiers take shelter from their OWN chemical weapons!

You were in 1 part of it. There are 100k or more soldiers. At other parts of the warzone. If what you say is true, then yep you were there, and lived it. But you werent in every part, you didn't live every part. Only the highest of the higher ups know everything thats going on.

Did you know the same US goverment you work for, in the past has used chemicals on its own soldiers, done experiments on its own soldiers, and... denied it?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by heelstone

And..... what part of the fact that the Bush family, and most of all Rumsfield, all KNEW Saddam for decades? As well as the fact that the US goverment BUILT up Saddam, GAVE Saddam EVERYTHING he has (including all his weapons, plus a nuclear reactor.).
Anything Saddam did, supported, was all the work of the USA since they built, supported, and financed Saddam from the start. Saddam is, and always has been, a puppet of the USA.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Something extra to check out for everyone else:
www.villagevoice.com...

[edit on 12-6-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Not being a bu#e or condoning dubya's actions, but I just want to address a couple of your points.

3) The decision by Bush to dig up dirt on UN diplomats when the General Assembly was considering his ill-fated war resolution

I believe they call this politics! It's dirty, but it seems to be the way they play ball. Hardly an impeachable offence. If it was every politician known to man would be out on their ears!!!

12) Conspiring with Ken Lay to rip-off the the people of California by creating false energy shortages,thus creating the causus belli for charging energy consumers illegal, confiscatory rates.

Surely this is par for the course with greedy corporations? Unless you have evidence of any money going to him or his administration, this is a no-starter?

Having said the above, if you compare it with the other impeachement attempt in most recent memory, the moral message seems to be personal indisgressions are more serious and unpalatable than trading peoples lives for oil and money.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here's an offence Bush could/should be impeached for:

A 100% Imeachable Offense!

Make sure you all SAVE it, cuz it may not stay up for long!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Maybe we should hire Kenneth Star!

Oh hang on a minute........

doh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join