It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible creation theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey, I have a lot of free time on my hands. So before you read it, you should know that I'm a Creationist, and this isn't even a theory, just something I think of.

Ok, the Bible says that God created us "in our image" referring to God, or His people. And that dust to dust, maybe they mean existing creatures. And there are 3 major races: Caucosoid, Mongoloid, Negroid. So here's what I think: 3 different alien species visited the Earth, and cross-bred themselves with the closest looking Earth species they could find: some sort of primate. We're the result. Possibly the Greys or the Norwegians/Swedes ( you know, the tall aliens) are 1/2 of us. Possibly, each of those alien races hated the other two, hence the hate each race has for the others (or has had) I recall rumors that Hitler had alien technology, or what ave you. They were supporting the extermination of other alien offspring

That's all for my rant. I don't believe in it, but anything could happen, you know, I've got plenty of time to think

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UCWwebmaster
I don't believe in it, but anything could happen, you know, I've got plenty of time to think

keep thinking.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
How about realizing that this is not a christian world.

And begin to think outside the borders of the bible as a guide to figure how we were created.

I suggest going through every religious text you can, and i mean going through the texts of every major/minor religion in the world.

Deep

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Delphion]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have heard of one theory that seems quite plausable. There was an alien species that created us from apes to be used as slaves, they enabled us with inherant psychic abilities in able to control us easily but it backfired and they had to leave for some reason. Another source states that they are going to try and enslave us again. It could be possible, many people have stated that humans have a hidden psychic ability, perhaps we can unleash it?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
How about realizing that this is not a christian world.

And begin to think outside the borders of the bible as a guide to figure how we were created.

I suggest going through every religious text you can, and i mean going through the texts of every major/minor religion in the world.

Deep

how minor?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very interseting. Earth is like the ocean. People are the fish. When we catch a fish and releash it. Do you think anybody beilieved the fish were he was or what happened? Or boats and fisher sighting are just hoax played by other fish for the hell of it. Nobody knows, but I think aliens are out there not anywhere near here.

I would also like to note that I'm Norwegian.

*?6v6(^O>v(^>?^v]Vv&]*?Zv&X[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+Z

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
call yourself a Creationist, and yet think that Aliens seeded human life?

That's kind of like being a Christian Atheist, don't ya thing?

There are more than 3 races of man. Simple evolutionary theory, seen in every other lifeform, can easily explain the different races. We adapted to our environment. Those often in the sun, developed more melanin in their skin, and are darker, and less prone to sunburn. Those in colder climes developed lighter hair and skin, etc. It isn't rocket science, or a great mystery...

As a creationist, you'd be better off purporting that God created man in his image, and then man moved over the Earth, adapting to his new environment. Instead of accepting evolution though, you are trying to justify the creation of several variants of a species at once, just to validate creationism...no matter how absurd the supposition....

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
when i think about the creation theory i don't just look at the bible. I believe that aliens helped the human race to grow and helped us build technology. I believe they broke contact with us with in the egyption times because we were advancing and discovering new things. So we didn't need there help anymore. I also believe they left a "stargate" so they can come back and check up on us now and again. The Stargate would also be used be us in the future(now).

Then i have a theory that they returned when we started building the atomic bomb. The aliens noticed we were gonna end up killing eachother if they didn't come back (note: that would explain why most UFO sightings come during and after 1940).

This is what i believe, but im probably wrong. I haven't read anything which disproves my theory, but feel free to find anything which shows im wrong.

top topics

join