It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Noah, God Killed again.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
~Psalms 116:15
Each death is one step closer to living. Without dying anymore.

Kinda fits into something I read earlier..

A quote by Christ...

And he said unto them, Blessed are they who suffer many experiences, for they shall be made perfect through suffering: they shall be as the angels of God in Heaven and shall die no more, neither shall they be born any more, for death and birth have no more dominion over them.

Does this indicate many deaths? Does Christ rising from the Dead indicate not just a path of one ressurection but many?

Here he is quotes again...Regarding a blind man who thought he was God.

AND there was a certain man who was blind from his birth. And he denied that there were such things as Sun, Moon, and Stars, or that colour existed. And they tried in vain to persuade him that other people saw them; and they led him to Jesus, and he anointed his eyes and made him to see.
11. And he greatly rejoiced with wonder and fear, and confessed that before he was blind. And now after this, he said, I see all, I know everything, I am god.
12. And Jesus again said unto him, How canst thou know all? Thou canst not see through the walls of thine house, nor read the thoughts of thy fellow men, nor understand the language of birds, or of beasts. Thou canst not even recall the events of thy former life, conception, or birth.
13. Remember with humility how much remains unknown to thee, yea, unseen, and doing so, thou mayest see more clearly.

Peace

[edit on 18-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Does this indicate many deaths? Does Christ rising from the Dead indicate not just a path of one resurrection but many?

Yes, many deaths. But there is only one resurrection - only one is needed! Each new life following each death is reincarnation (unknowing of any thing indicative of living before - that's why so many don't believe it!).

Resurrection is the return of the soul's knowing itself. And then it can look back and see...and once you see yourself you won't lose sight again - or suffer. It's true spiritual rehabilitation.

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
~1 Peter 4:1-2

<< 1   >>

join