It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 6 th, 2006 = 6/6/6

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

WWW = 666.

then 666=fff, www=222222

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting points of view all

However I find dates always interesting.

June 6 th 2006 = Uknown event
March 11th Spain 2004, Madrid Attack
September 11th 2001, 9/11 Attack
April 19th 1995, Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City
April 19th, 1993 Waco Texas siege/massacre
February 26 th 1993, World Trade Center bomb

Regards:
Necros

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
interesting thread.... IMHO I think nothing will happen however I have had a theory for a while about 666.... maybe the "mark of the beast 666" means the birth of the 6.66 billionth person in the population...

Now if that person just happened to be born on the 6-6-2006 that may be a sign....???

Maybe hes already born (or she lol) being the 6.16 billionth person born? so fits well with that too...

well the current estimate for world population :

World 6,445,534,207
19:44 GMT (EST+5) Jun 03, 2005
Population World Clock

As these figurs are juest guestimates and statistics its not beyond the realm of possibility that a person may be born on the 6th June 2006 who is the 6.66 billionth person!

just some zany thoughts im not going to worry about it lol

this theory could not be true as the Revelations don't state it as just "666" they state it as "six hundred and sixty six". And agin to all those concerned with a "date" it clearly states that the number is that of a man and not a date. You should really all read where exactly 666 came from before making these statements. It was not just a number that people made out of thin air, it was clearly stated what it was in the Revelations and that is where it came from...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Also, 06/06/06 is going to be a Jerusalem Day. It is the day the Jewish celebrating the unification of Jerusalem under Israeli rule in 1967. Hmmm...06/06/07 would mark 40 years; 40 being the number of tribulation. It will be interesting to see if something occurs then...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Again 666 has nothing to do with a with something happening on a "date", unless it's a "man" that makes something happen on that date. It clearly states in Revelations that the number of the beast is that of a man and his number is six hundred and sixty six...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
C'mon peeps, People are saying why 2006 years later.
It says in the bible that Jesus will return in the next 2000 years.

6th June 1006 >> wouldn't work because its only been 1000 Years.
6th June 2006 >> Would work because it has been 2000 Years

But what does this have to do with Jesus? I shall tell you!

If the Anti-Christ is released on this date 6th June 2006 (Also a Movie Been Released on this date called "the beast") Then Jesus must be here to confront the beast of man!

And about this Movie "The Beast" coincidence?
The Movie is about Jesus been a myth and nothing but a fairy Tail!
i Think this movie is the heart of Evil.

Goto the Webpage
www.thebeastmovie.com...
Read the first page you come to, the first page you see when you hit that link!

"The Beast, is released Worldwide" WORLDWIDE!
What the hell is going on here? Are we really at the End of Days

People Born on this day i will feel sorry for as they will get so much Crap!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thanks for rewording my first post on this thread, fisha.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Meaningless post on a meaningless topic.

I can clearly recall a late 70s "Tonight Show with Johnny Carson" on which Johnny advised the audience that shortly after 12:30 there would be a special announcement, saying little during the ensuing guest line up.
At the appointed time, the camera went to a digital clock whereon was depicted the date and time...

It was May 6th, 1978 12:34 am, which showed up as "12345678"

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
yes blue, your post was numerical nonsense...or did you mean the thread?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nothing happened on the 6th day of the 6th month in the year 6.
Or on 6/6/66
Or 6/6/166
Or 6/6/105 (year number would have added up to "6")
Or 6/6/666

...etc, etc, ad nauseum.

It's just an urban legend designed to cause hysteria in people inclined to believe such things.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Nothing happened on the 6th day of the 6th month in the year 6.
Or on 6/6/66
Or 6/6/166
Or 6/6/105 (year number would have added up to "6")
Or 6/6/666

...etc, etc, ad nauseum.

It's just an urban legend designed to cause hysteria in people inclined to believe such things.

All them numbers have more than one six on the end which dosen't make it
"666"

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisha05

All them numbers have more than one six on the end which dosen't make it
"666"

But 6/6/2006 does make sense?

Jeez, you people and your friggen 666.

NONE of you propogating this farce will acknowledge that the supposed number of the beast, is and has been for several years, still being investegated by the scholars and clerics that decipher the old religion as to which, if either, is an actuallity - 666 or 616. Myself and several others have brought forth to you this fact, with corresponding mainstream site url's, yet you adamantly refuse to even acknowledge the fact - dooming yourself into a life of searching the world for the number 666 in anything and everything.

You also refuse to accept the FACT OF YOUR OWN DAMN BIBLE which states the number is a MARK of the beast, not a day in time fer fuk sakes. You also refuse to accept the FACT OF YOUR OWN DAMN BIBLE that states YOU WILL NOT FORSEE who the mark will revolve around. Your own book tells you that while there will be signs, you will not KNOW who the antichrist is, yet damn near every one of you lay claim and profess who it is.

Perhaps, since you are OBVIOUSLY picking and choosing what to read in your little book of falacy I mean prophecy, you should set the damn thing down for a bit and see that there is a real world outside of your delusional little self-proclaimed prophetic lives.

Of these reasons, I surely hope that the number does, in fact, translate to 616 - will laff my ass of whole heartedly.

Ugh

Misfit

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I find the symbolism interesting and apperently whatever belief system a person may have, there is alot of feelings around this subject. That is cool, and because of all this reactions I can´t hardly call this topic meaningless. Why? Well simple even if it´s not satan himself that climbs up from the dark underworld under our feets, it may be a signal for other fanatics. Such as a self fulfilment of some sect leaders prophecys perhaps. Another Aum doomsday cult as in Japan 1995 when members did let out the deadly sarin nerve gas in to Tokyos subway. I look at the symbolism and I see alot of interesting things to go off when last expected, but on the same time, why not on a date as this.

Regards:
Necros

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
Also, 06/06/06 is going to be a Jerusalem Day. It is the day the Jewish celebrating the unification of Jerusalem under Israeli rule in 1967. Hmmm...06/06/07 would mark 40 years; 40 being the number of tribulation. It will be interesting to see if something occurs then...

yeah if i see the perverbial crap hitting the fan in June of 2006 when we invade IRAN after they have the nuke.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
If I'm not mistaken, 616 is now the mark of the beast based on recent discoveries. Maybe June 1st, 2006?

no thats wrong... there was no Major discoveries, that was all balloney for book sales... the number of The Beast is 666 just like it has been said for thousands of years. and june 6 2006 wouldnt that be 6/6/06 ?

666 is the result of the calculation of a name, not a date.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
If I'm not mistaken, 616 is now the mark of the beast based on recent discoveries. Maybe June 1st, 2006?

My 21'st Birthday (Happy Birfdeee to me!).
I thought i noticed horns growing where there were non before

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well not sure about 6/6/2006, but on December 31, 2006 All TV stations must turn off their analog signal. why? i think to switch to hdtv or something..and i think the bible says the last event will be seen from everywhere in the world...
who knows?!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veriter
well not sure about 6/6/2006, but on December 31, 2006 All TV stations must turn off their analog signal. why? i think to switch to hdtv or something..and i think the bible says the last event will be seen from everywhere in the world...
who knows?!

What in the hell does switching to HDTV have to do with this last event?
Exactly which "event" to you referr?
PLEASE don't tell me I'm about to hear another damn falicy I mean prophecy based on the infallable and literal word of god!!

Misfit

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
you know what thats my birthday - will be turning 22. even weirder is i was just pondering if there might be any significance upon that day litterally seconds before I saw the thread. who knows....

edit: 6/6/6 that is.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by lost]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
humbled_one ... in reply I would say that you really shouldnt assume that I am unaware of where the 666 anticrist/prophesy/scaremongering 'meme' in society originates from. That I am unaware of the bible. I may be wrong and if I am I apoligise, I am quite confident that I have read the bible more times than yourself and also spent more time discussing it. Since my formative years I have enjoyed exploring the spiritual part of life and I have recently finished also reading the main tennets of the other main religeons. This includes the Koran, Bhagavad Vita, Upinishads, and the Dhammapada. I also know a fair deal about native cultures and their religeons.
My Education - Well acedemically in the top of the country I live in. Private school run by monks. Trust me when you have 1 hour of Religeous Class a day from 3 till 16, and four masses to attend a week, and as the Monks tend to focus on the bible (believe it or not) especially the New Testament, I have a fair grasp of the whole 'revelations' book. They even forced Latin on us till 14. Ive read revelations in both english and in its Latin 'church' form too. I do have a grasp of it. It's meaning does come across differantly, also of course the time of publication has a bearing.

However I also have educated myself. And am as aware as is possible about the way the church set up itself, the true age and authors of the books in the bible including the gospels.

I believed my post to be both lighthearted and maybe a new idea, if the possibilty of such a person/antichrist/whatever was to be true I believe the text could be interpreted to relate to the actual 'number of that' man/beast whatever. That number may be the 'number of man' 'number of the beast' That number may well be the population.

As said though and as my style indictated I take a very lighthearted view of all this, but I have to say people should be very carefull of being filled with fear & controlled from words and sources from religeous texts they really dont understand who wrote and in what order and date. More importantly why those texts are in the bible and who choose to include them. Believe in whatever you find affinity with spiritually, have faith but have faith in something that you understand and know to be true.

Do I now practise a member of any religeous group, church etc.? No but that does not mean im not spiritual.

KEEP IT REAL GUYS IT REALLY IS JUST A NUMBER!

MischeviouslyDefendingHisKnowledgeExperianceandTheTruth

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join