It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 6 th, 2006 = 6/6/6

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It is said that Christ would Return in the next 2000 years after his crucfiction!

Well its been 2000 Years
Anyway why would Christ come back now?

Maybe to Confront the Devil?
Maybe to let eveyone know he does exist?
Maybe to calm down the world and restore it to peace? (yeh right)

He will come and fight satan with all his power - and be victorious! as it says in the bible.

It says that those who belive in the son of man (Jesus) will vanish upon the face of the earth and join God for 1000years in the "City of God" After the End of Days (1000years) The "City of God" will desend upon the earth and people will live with God and will never die- therefore gaining everlasting life

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't get this "mark of the beast" nonsense, it started with "666" and changed to "616" its all superstition.
Remember the horror movie "The Omen" well I think that people are now starting to believe that its true, as when Damien was born it that movie it was "The sixth day, of the sixth month, of the sixth hour" and now its June 6th 2006. Notice how its always changing now.
If you do believe in this, my advise to you is to wise up!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't get this "mark of the beast" nonsense, it started with "666" and changed to "616" its all superstition.
Remember the horror movie "The Omen" well I think that people are now starting to believe that its true, as when Damien was born it that movie it was "The sixth day, of the sixth month, of the sixth hour" and now its June 6th 2006. Notice how its always changing now.
If you do believe in this, my advise to you is to wise up!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Listen listen people....Instead of fighting over time or numerology...just suggest an IF statement......If a nuclear bomb were to hit Israel, around this time period...it doesn't necessarily have to be 6/6/06...give or take whatever.....this would be a huge blow to all of mankind. Hopefully after such a event the world and more people will WAKE UP. The psychological effect on people will be great after a nuke. But this event has been prophecied to start off the "Apocalyspe" Could it happen? Sure.....If it happens? A lot will change, put it that way.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   

It says in the bible that Jesus will return in the next 2000 years.

I don't think the number has much to do with anything. however, this comment did interest me. Where does it say that?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I think the date 6/6/6666 may be more of a worry, but then again that's 666 twice. So maybe two evil twin brothers will scorce the earth.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nova

I don't think the number has much to do with anything. however, this comment did interest me. Where does it say that?

This is a belief in some Christian circles. It is believed that God created the world in six days and on the seventh day He rested. When Jesus returns, He will start a new millenium of peace (rest). According to this belief, the time span from Adam to Jesus is 4000 years. From Jesus to present is 2000 years. Then Jesus will return soon and bring the new age of peace.

2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
June 6th, 2006 = 06/06/06 or 6/6/06

sorry to burst the bubble

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
June 6th, 2006 = 06/06/06 or 6/6/06

sorry to burst the bubble

I agree. Perhaps 0?/6/66 is the real date. (Please note "?" could be any number in the calender)

-Chris

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

Originally posted by Nova

This is a belief in some Christian circles. It is believed that God created the world in six days and on the seventh day He rested. When Jesus returns, He will start a new millenium of peace (rest). According to this belief, the time span from Adam to Jesus is 4000 years. From Jesus to present is 2000 years. Then Jesus will return soon and bring the new age of peace.

2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

True enough about "belief in some Christian circles". Funny how some of those circles place their concept of the religion INTO the Bible, and profess it as Biblical - as we just witnessed.

Also is, I don't know the passage as I havn't [won't] done Christianity in over 25yrs, the mentioning that God can, at will, stop that clock.

Religion, ugh, change it this way and that way, believe this then that, leave books out, change this word to mean that word ........... anything to get the masses to believe what the religion wants it to per the religious needs.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisha05
He will come and fight satan with all his power - and be victorious! as it says in the bible.

Being that this God is the most powerful entity ever, in everywhere, this concept of this great battle against Satan is bunk.

Kinda like saying, I, an all-powerful being, am going into a great battle, and I will smite ---- an ant.

Just another story of fear to keep the masses huddled within the power of the church.

Believe all you want, but have you believers ever REALLY looked at how ridiculous all those stories are? Just as this one with God battling Satan.

Ugh

Misfit

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nit-picki`n..

Thank you all for your posts, it´s been interesting to read them to say the least.
I see that there are about four groups here, one who says 666 is just a number, one who is open for most things and gives nice suggestions and theorys, one who says well if something is going to happen it will happen it 2012, and the last group says latida it´s my/his/hers birthday
( congratulations, you are one year closer to your death
)

What really caught my attention is the following..

*that people are fixed on 2012 without knowing that our calendar is off with four years - or + , It might be the year 2009 instead of 2005 ,so , heh, kinda changes the odds doesn`t it?

* 666, or 616 can also be a misstranslation because of the greek Chi Xi Stigma =666, wich could mean that there is a grave translation error in Revelation 13:18. 666 could be anything!

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number Six hundred threescore six. "

If I can read right it says COUNT the number of the beast, wich means that 666 ( or 616 or anything) is what you are suppose to calculate, anyone? Throw me some wild ideas!

To add some spice to this, Our 2006 is the same as the jewish 5766, so if you think 666 is just a number there you have your three sixes.

About the mark of the beast, barcodes contains one hidden 666, so if you are looking for the mark of the beast this might be a clue.. www.barcodinglife.com...

Sincerly/
Cactus

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry.

I've tried really hard, to find a logical or even quasi-logical pattern involving these dates, and I keep coming up with blanks.

Though this is probably outwith the realm of this particular thread, here's my prediction.

June 6th, 2006 will come and go, without any major upset.

June 6th, 2066 will come and go, without any major upset.

June 6th, 2166 will also come and go - ditto.

I'm yet to find any datecentric (if that's even a word) predictions which have taken into account the wee fact that during certain periods, different countries altered their calenders in different ways, to account for the jump from Julian to Gregorian counting. The interesting factoid in this entire mess is that they weren't terribly consistent. Some countries made changes involving the same gap - but not all....

Hungary: 21 Oct 1587 was followed by 1 Nov 1587 = 10 days

Italy: 4 Oct 1582 was followed by 15 Oct 1582 = 11 days

Greece: 9 Mar 1924 was followed by 23 Mar 1924 = 14 days

Great Britain and Dominions (including what is now the USA):
2 Sep 1752 was followed by 14 Sep 1752 = 12 days

Now - as we can see, different areas made up for the change in calenders using different years, and in some cases, used different gaps.

Also note that countries who delayed the change-over beyond 1700 AD had to add eleven days as they had inserted an extra leap year; in addition, not every country even started their new year on January 1st. Confusion abounds, no? Absolutely. If you think this is confusing now, imagine what a pain in the derriere it must've been back then.

What does this mean? Well, realistically, probably nothing at all. Except that where predictions and numerology are concerned, there are vastly different gaps, spaces and jumps depending upon where in the world you were located....this means there's an awful lot of space for interpretation.

An awful lot of space.

So, who are we to believe?

There's entirely too much leeway for "oh, well, this date has come and gone...BUT!!! If we follow this particular method, or the method used in this geographical location at this particular time, then the date hasn't yet arrived anyway, or could change...so it could all still happen!".

I'm a simple girl. I like my predictions to be pretty straightforward - if you can't be exact, you're not going to be impressing many people (if only because we can all sit here and say "if we account for three hundred other possible influences should the original scenario fail, then X, Y and Z will probably happen at some point")

And that's about it.

We can use numbers to prove, suggest, hint at and disprove just about anything if we put our minds to it. We can find links between a million random events, and disprove them all as random in the next sentence.

Because it seems we're far too busy trying to find links where none really exist at all.

If you got this far at all - then thankyou for reading. I'm not sure of the coherence myself, so bless you for even trying to follow my ramblings.

You get the gist though.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ahem, Tell me, did you even do any research on 2006 - 5766 ? or did you just feel a need to dismiss it all because you are "logic" person? I guess the Egyptians left clues in the pyramid, and the mayans did their calender, and people wrote the book of revelation, just to smithe your logic? not because anyone might actually figure something out? WOW! thank you for opening my eyes!!

Seriously, at least take a guess! Atleast Ive spent 8 years of research on this, surely you can waste a moment or two? Wild ideas or theorys?

Sincerly
/Cactus

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Let me rephrase, Cactus

We can link virtually any set of numbers to any set of events if we spend a few minutes manipulating the numbers.

We can make virtually any set of numbers fit our hypothesis or theory.

If nothing else, doesn't this fact alone make you wonder "huh...you know, there might be something in that...if it works for this prediction but someone else can make it work for the complete opposite...that might just make it less foolproof than I thought..."?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

We can link virtually any set of numbers to any set of events if we spend a few minutes manipulating the numbers.

Sure, that is one way to work it out, depends on what you are trying to work out though, but I think calculating works better the other way around, to exclude possibilitys. However, simple calculating numbers would not have got me anywhere in this case. I haven´t calculated anything.

If nothing else, doesn't this fact alone make you wonder "huh...you know, there might be something in that...if it works for this prediction but someone else can make it work for the complete opposite...that might just make it less foolproof than I thought..."?

Such as? I bet there is someone who has a complicated theory like that one, however my theory is not based on such randomness, just as there were no calculations included, however if I want to calculate, I would probably look at the stars for answers, like the Mayans and the Egyptians did, that would be the most logic thing to do.
Im not sure I have to though, most of what the Mayans and the Egyptians calculated has allready been put in print just as the bible. I`ll tell you what though, I can back to you in 2006 if you like?

Sincerly
/Cactus

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wasn't the 666 number revised to be 616?

See, Damian was not the devils son, just a kid with numbers shaved into his head.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yep, I agree with previous posters ...
June 6, 2006 equals 6 + 6 + 2 + 6.
If you want 6+6+6 go back to June 6, 2004.

Nothing to June 6, 2006

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheant143
this day marks.....

the 22nd birthday of my boyfriend...

I know someone getting married on june 6th 2006, and June 10th 2006, 2 weddings, one in new york city and the other in toronto, they want to over throw the government in canada in june 2008.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
But the “mark of the beast” was/is a man not a date..........right?

the beast was rome, and the mark was a symbol on a coin +

616, not 666 +

06/06/2006 is another way to express that date +

calendar has been butchered many times, often for political reasons during roman elections =

no significance to the date

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join