It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea calls Cheney a 'bloodthirsty beast'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
DICK Cheney is a "Bloodythirsty Beast"!

Why?

Because he Thirsts For Blood - and thats what makes his World go Round.

Without this bloodthurst, there would be no real Money.

War = Money.

Blood = Money.

Cheney LOVES Money.

Alot of Money.

How many dollars did you think he spent on World Hunger program?

Or World AIDS Program?

Or Any Other Program that, does Not have to deal with WAR?

So, your DAMN RIGHT he's a BLOODTHIRSTY BEAST!

And this bloodthirst is going to be the End of him...

"Live by the Sword - Die by the Sword!"

[edit on 4/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well that just solves all our problems.......thanx for nothing.

I bring facts. You bring BLA BLA BLA...............

bOOb

[edit on 22-6-2005 by DarkBean]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
N.K kills many of its people....they just spend its bugget on military weaponry when they can build its peoples heathcare and other needs for there people, the people are the source they are the country they are they being

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Souljah, I dont know where you live or what you do with your days, but I hope you would one day sit back and reflect upon those who are truly looking down the barral of a large calibar gun. NOT U.S. Servicemen, NOT any Korean Military Members. But average everyday South Koreans PEOPLE. Most GOING TO WORK for a living, just to pay their bills. All the time knowing some Russian made WW2 vintage 152 MM Artillary piece is pointed right at them.
I think this would change your position on life......well, at least i hope it would.

But most likely it wouldnt, your the type to blame the man stading next to you even though that man may save your life.

Sad.

Bean

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by finnman68
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea called Vice President Dick Cheney a "bloodthirsty beast" on Thursday, in response to Cheney saying the North's leader Kim Jong-il was irresponsible and ran a police state.

That's truly priceless.

True as it may be, it could be said, it takes one to know one.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Are you saying that America is a police state???
Please elaborate.....

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea called Vice President Dick Cheney a "bloodthirsty beast" on Thursday

Hello Pot, meet Kettle!

It kind of takes their credibility away when that is the first thing a reader thinks of when he sees that, I'd say.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Evil Dick Chenney is always looking for an excuse to remove tyranical and murderous dictators. After all, Saddam really wan't that bad of a guy.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Holy Schnikies! NK actually told the truth about something! Although I agree with TC's statment about the Pot and the Kettel, it is still amazing that they told the truth about something. What is even more amazing is that some people are trying to argue with the truth just because it came from NK. The truth is the truth no matter whos lips have uttered it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think Cheney is a wonderful person and fantastic American patriot.

How can you backseat logic so easily to advance partisanship? You can make referenceable arguments as to why you think Cheney is "highly adept" in his job, and they'd be fodder for debate, but "fantastic patriot" !?That's just beyond the pale of the twilight of reason.

Bout time, it's like anime, your not suppposed to get it. Despite us being enemies with north korea, why do our enemies know us better then we are? Stalin even said some very true things about us that hit the spot back in the day.....it's a new conspiracy, dear god.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea called Vice President Dick Cheney a "bloodthirsty beast" on Thursday, in response to Cheney saying the North's leader Kim Jong-il was irresponsible and ran a police state.

Well Kim Jong is an irresponsible dictator, who presents potential danger to the rest of the world with his nuclear bomb building agenda. He's going to strong arm countries like he did with clinton, to try and get money from them, because he can't take care of his own country and allow a free market to flourish.

Because that would be giving power to the people,and he can't have that.

He does needs a spanking, and a ripped ahole I think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join