It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea calls Cheney a 'bloodthirsty beast'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea called Vice President Dick Cheney a "bloodthirsty beast" on Thursday, in response to Cheney saying the North's leader Kim Jong-il was irresponsible and ran a police state.

this is starting to get good. Kim is just pushing for a spanking.
reuters.myway.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Cheney is a blood thirsty beast. I don't understand what the big deal is, I'll call him a fat, lying, double talking, frog-eyed, pharmaceutical sucking, bald, hypocritical, sweaty bastard, does that make me some kind of a demon? People the world round don't like Cheney, apparently Korea is no exception.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Cheney is hated as the most cruel monster and bloodthirsty beast, as he has drenched various parts of the world in blood

That is correct.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think Cheney is a wonderful person and fantastic American patriot.

These unusually (un)diplomatic messages between North Korea and the United States have been going on for a long time, there's not much new here.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
awwww, is Kim very hurt by the comments from the bloody beast? its understandable that Kim who likes to wear big sunglasses dont like being called irresponsible. he has a huge ego u know.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think Cheney is a wonderful person and fantastic American patriot.

How can you backseat logic so easily to advance partisanship? You can make referenceable arguments as to why you think Cheney is "highly adept" in his job, and they'd be fodder for debate, but "fantastic patriot" !?That's just beyond the pale of the twilight of reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Coming from North Korea, you can only take it as a compliment, or how about "takes one to know one"?

Kim seems to have more in common with Michael Jackson than the other leaders of the world. He is a child that has never grown up, now with more power than a child should have to 'play' with.

[edit on 6/2/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Cheney is a blood thirsty beast. I don't understand what the big deal is, I'll call him a fat, lying, double talking, frog-eyed, pharmaceutical sucking, bald, hypocritical, sweaty bastard, does that make me some kind of a demon?

That's your conjectural opinion. Have you ever try to meet the man in person and get to know him a bit?

I could name-call and make up conjectural opinions about anyone I have seen often but never try to meet and get to know them a bit. At least I try to make the effort when I get to see them the next time.

Have you ever heard the expression, "Don't judge the book by its cover,"? I don't think you do.

[edit on 6/2/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Isnt that like the pot calling the Kettle black? I mean, look whose talking.

Not that they are incorrect, tho, its an accurate description of Satan...er...the vice president. I just think its hysterical comming from North Korea.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
See Too it Kim-Jong is Killed! Country's that think they can build Nuclear Arsenals should think again!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Calling Cheney a "bloodthirsty beast" is simply stating the obvious. What other name fits a man who is one of the main instigators in a war of aggression with no defensive value?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Cheney has been a loyal American citizen who has contributed much of his life to public service. Just because you lefties don't like the fact he's also been a great success in private life as well, that doesn't make him evil!!! It just makes him a better person than career Dems!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Funny how this "loyal American citizen" was very successful at doing business with America's enemies:

www.cbc.ca...

In my opinion, the above is a pretty well-sourced timeline.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Don't these two people look sort of similar? The second guy is Michael McDowell, the Irish Justice Minister, he's got a bit of a reputation as a right wing nutcase, maybe they are both the same person and this is some sort of elaborate plot to unify America with Ireland and dominate the World! haha! I see it now, wal-marts and McDoanlds' side by side with Kitty O'Shea's Irish Pubs all over Iraq! the evil b@stards! they must be stopped.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hey, he is just talking about his friend. I mean, both are evil, both want to nuke countries, both hate/want to execute anyone who doesn't bow down before him, hell, surprised they aren't giving each other handjobs behind the UN building after hours.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Whats our enemies worst nightmare? Cheney taking over the presidency! Musharraf to afraid to go get Bin Laden out of northern Pakistan? Cheney will do it in 48 hrs...bystanders be damned. NK and Iran acting up? All military facilities in both countries turn to ash from some kind of unknown weapons. Remember folks...we have actually been holding back on our use of force in the war on terror.

I actually really like Cheney. Hes a ruthless tyrant yes but hes a ruthless tyrant with a Mensa level IQ and a command of world politics the likes of which I havnt seen since Reagan. He wouldnt listen to the loony right like W does cause he knows their as nutty as the loony left. The man is a pit bull. Hed have any nation by the balls as he saw fit. I just wish he was in better health. If Cheney was prez wed have Bin Laden and things would be veeeery different.

As much as you Bush bashers hate W and I do too, Cheney would have made a hell of a better prez than W anyday. W isnt even in the same zip code intellectually. His economic policies wouldnt be bizarre like Ws. He WOULD NOT have even mentioned anti gay marriage policies. Ill even say that "the bloodthirsty tyrant" would have legalized gay marriage! He split with W on this issue and you know it! Chew on that you tulipwalkers!!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think they are both right, but it looks like North Korea is killing a lot more of its own people.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
Have you ever try to meet the man in person and get to know him a bit?

That's the funniest line i've ever read on this board.

Yeah, i know Cheney is evil because when we golf on Sundays, he tells me about all the evil things he does!

Are you for real? We have to actually know Cheney personally to decide if he's evil or not? Have you ever heard of foreign policy? Track record? Or is being evil in business and politics have no basis for his morals when he clocks off at 5pm and goes home for the day?

Did I had to have personally known Hitler to know that he was evil or do think maybe i could put 2 and 2 together with his governing policy and results?

Seriously, how much does a neo-con mouthpiece get paid to spam message boards which are obviously going to be 99.9% against what they believe? I could probably spit out some crap for the right price, it doesn't seem like you need to put much thought into it.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
After reading the source link above, I agree with Cheney that Kim is one of the world's most irresponsible leaders. Kim does run a police state and I agree that he doesn't care that much about his people. For these statements, apparently North Korea's big ego has been hurt and they are striking back like a little kid. I wouldn't really like it if our political leaders believe they have to tippy toe already every single comment they make because someone might get offended.

North Korea has asked for money after mentioning they have nukes. They do missle tests with an implied threat. I call asking for blackmail money as irresponsible or criminal behavior. Threatening the world with nukes if they don't get money etc. is also irresponsible. I agree with Cheney on his statements.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Greetins fellow ppls. this is my first post in this forum, AND A GOOD THREAD IT IS!!!

N. Korea calls the Vice President of the United States Of America,(blood thirsty), weeel arent we all....arent we???

The "Great Leader" of North Korea is the true BEAST. Wanna know why??

Because he holds more hostages in the world today than ANY OTHER terrorist in the world. OBL included. Not in person, not with small arms and video tapes.

But with artilliary;on the 38th Parallel today is the most CONCENTRATED formations of rockect and conventional Artilliary that has EVER been seen on planet Earth, WW1 inlcuded.

And where are all these peices pointed?? American forces?? ROK units on the front lines?? NOOOOOOOO. SEOUL South Korea. With one of the highest population densities in the world today, over 22 million South Koreans live in the constent danger of being shelled by thier FRIENDLY contrymen from the north.

But of course this must be the fault of President Bush with his "Axis Of Evil" Decleration right??

WRONG.

This move of HE artillary happend in the late 1980s when North Korea realized it could never hope to oppose the west by millitary means.

You people should think twice about arguing for a KILLER just because it suits your politcal views.

Bean.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by DarkBean]

[edit on 4-6-2005 by DarkBean]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join