It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Console George Voinovich!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh, dear, did I put this in the liberal forum? Oops, my bad

George Voinovich had shed tears thinking of the horrible, horrible world his grandchildren would be living in if someone as mean as Michael...er... John Bolton were to be made UN ambassador.

Sen. George Voinovich CARES.
He cares so much it HURTS.
Sometimes it hurts so much, he CRIES.

But what can we, his constituants, do for him in return? He's crying because of his grandchildren, but he's also crying for our own. A movement has begun, though, to help him out. For the price of a postage stamp, you can show your support for George Voinovich!

This website gives the details:

www.consolegeorge.com...

We can all send him a tissue to wipe those tears from his compassionate, caring eyes. Do what you can, help console George!

Golly, still can't believe I put this in the liberal forum and even commented about it with no edits being on this post! How incredibly foolish of me! Gracious!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Poor George, looks like he's gonna have to wipe those tears away with his own hankies!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
just respect the mans views and stop being such a awful partisan hack.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
just respect the mans views and stop being such a awful partisan hack.

Sssshh, the self important swagger of red on red violence is both fun to watch, and informative about how they treat non conformists.

Like an Amway convention. Really.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yesss, and if a person's opinions are fairly conservative and they disagree with a senator or represenative who is supposed to be representing them, they're automatically a party hack.

EDIT: Plus, if poking fun at someone's melodrama is violence, why aren't more violent crimes so light hearted?

[edit on 8-5-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
why aren't more violent crimes so light hearted?
[edit on 8-5-2005 by junglejake]

You're right, why aren't more violent crimes so light hearted? Reminds me of that old joke.

Jesus walks into an inn, drops three nails on the counter.

"Hey, can you put me up for the night?"

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735
You're right, why aren't more violent crimes so light hearted? Reminds me of that old joke.

Jesus walks into an inn, drops three nails on the counter.

"Hey, can you put me up for the night?"

That was hilarious and so, so terribly wrong!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well as far as Bolton is concerned, the Tulipwalkers hate him so much that he must be perfect for the job,

come to think of it, that is the thing I like about Bush the most, its how much the Tulipwalkers hate him. He must be doing something right!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Do they make crocodile tissues?

Just wondering..

top topics

join