It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi is Dead - Leadership of the Allahu Akbar Mujahedeen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
we did that back in 98 in retaliation for the embassy bombings in Africe, just hours after Osama left the camp, the cruise missiles hit but he left long ago, too much bureacracy in the military, aniways wen Osama heard in the news how we tracked him, he abandon the use of satellite or cell phones thats why we cant track him animore.

This is what happened. After those bombings (which laid the backstory for bin Laden - in the minds of America), the African government offered to hand him over to Clinton. Clinton's people declined, instead urging them to allow him to go to Afghanistan. The powers that be had BIG plans for him. It was not time, if you follow me.

same thing for Zarqawi, he's too smart to use satellite phones or cell, he uses couriers to get to his lieutenants. thats why its hard to get him, America depended on too much on electronic intelligence instead of human intelligence thats why we have a hard time getting him and it be awhile to recover from this situation.

Think about what you're saying, for a minute, deltaboy. You are, in essence, saying that this Zarqawi character, is more intelligent and able than the entire intelligence apparatus of the combined western world. I say that is IMPOSSIBLE to accept.

[edit on 6/3/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Politricks: Which One Did You Fall For?

Ah, worldwatcher, I fell for most of them. Like so many other Americans, I have been so caught up in my own petty existence that I failed to see the world around me. I was a good sheep, refusing to question because the implications were too disturbing. I forgot my past. I was too busy to remember JFK. I was too comfortable to remember Viet Nam.
I was too caught up in the sex scandal hype to see the direction that my country was moving. I was too lazy to question what my government was telling me. I was fat and happy in my own little world.

Then one day I was bored and stumbled across this site. I spent weeks reading the forums. I began to question. I followed links to source sites, and it terrified me. How could I have been so blind to not see what was right in front of my face? If our nation lost its innocence in the 50s then what is going on now is violent rape!

My government pats me on the head with one hand while it robs me of my rights with the other. They want us to be lulled by entertainment, and dulled by drugs. I search for answers but feel frustrated that so many are willing to turn a blind eye as I once did. Yes, we are being lied to. But what can we, as individuals, do about it?

Zarqawi, Bin Laden, Al-Zawahiri are the enemy? Or maybe they’re the new Lee Harvey Oswald. My eyes are open now, hopefully not too late.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Think about what you're saying, for a minute, deltaboy. You are, in essence, saying that this Zarqawi character, is more intelligent and able than the entire intelligence apparatus of the combined western world. I say that is IMPOSSIBLE to accept.

[edit on 6/3/05 by EastCoastKid]

well accept the fact that we cant find Osama, i guess he is smarter than we thought. so he is smart to hide away from the world's intelligence agencies like Mossad, CIA MI6, ISI, etc, than Zarqawi can do the Osama trick.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
well accept the fact that we cant find Osama, i guess he is smarter than we thought. so he is smart to hide away from the world's intelligence agencies like Mossad, CIA MI6, ISI, etc, than Zarqawi can do the Osama trick.

I reject that. I reject that because I understand that Osama bin Laden was trained and financed by the CIA and Pakistani ISI.

Before you dismiss what I say, you should investigate my claims to the fullest. Only then will you understand what I say.

The comments from the Dark Elf are worth re-reading.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
why did an ISLAMIC AL-QUEDA website declare he was inured recently if he is dead ? what do they have to gain by lying ?

"Think about what you're saying, for a minute, deltaboy. You are, in essence, saying that this Zarqawi character, is more intelligent and able than the entire intelligence apparatus of the combined western world. I say that is IMPOSSIBLE to accept. "

if the tables were turned, and W was on the run from AQ, would you let him hide in your basement if you felt it meant the future of our nation was in your hands ? thats whats going on, he has supporters willing to die for him to protect him

[edit on 3-6-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
why did an ISLAMIC AL-QUEDA website declare he was inured recently if he is dead ? what do they have to gain by lying ?

So you also buy into the fiction that Mujahideens have more power and ability than all of western intelligence combined?

I will never accept that.

As for your question.. what proof do you have that that is not the work of Rumsfeld's PG02? Do you actually believe our intelligence apparatus could not pinpoint the location and persons behind the web posts?

Come on. Think about that.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
eastcoastkid: Shouldn't that be easy enuff?
It's almost too easy; makes me wonder why they don't do it.

See this thread:

ATS users IP addresses?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See how easy it would be?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I agree our military benefits from having "evil doers" alive, they get more funding from congress, they can use them to track other operatives, justify operations, I'm just pointing out it seemed to be an Islamic source that verified he is alive.....

and, how can all thier fancy electronics help if he is in a hole under someones kitchen ?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
and, how can all thier fancy electronics help if he is in a hole under someones kitchen ?

Trust me. They can find him.. if they havn't already.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
an Islamic El Cid fighting from beyond the grave???

Originally posted by worldwatcher
get with the program people.

Zarqawi, Bin Laden, Al-Zawahiri all are physically dead!!!!! been dead for a while now.

however their names will live forever, with various imposters using them to further their own agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join