It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi is Dead - Leadership of the Allahu Akbar Mujahedeen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is old news, but since the US government has made him boogy man #1 and continues to blame everything on him, I thought I'd remind everyone of how bogus their claims are. The funniest aspect is, Iraqis have long said, where is this Zarqawi? We have not seen him..

Despite fighting in the CIA-backed war against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, [al-Zarqawi] does not adhere to the ideology of al-Qaeda, a view shared by the CIA. Indeed, his name does not figure on its list of the 22 most wanted Islamic terrorists and he has never been mentioned in the list of senior al-Qaeda men in bin Laden's entourage in Afghanistan. [Guardian - 2/2/03]

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi:
The Dead Voice of "al Qaeda" in Iraq

When you hear Zarqawi mentioned in the news just have a think about the following...

A Jordanian extremist suspected of bloody suicide attacks in Iraq was killed some time ago in U.S. bombing and a letter outlining plans for fomenting sectarian war is a forgery, a statement allegedly from an insurgent group west of the capital said.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed in the Sulaimaniyah mountains of northern Iraq “during the American bombing there,” according to a statement circulated in Fallujah this week and signed by the “Leadership of the Allahu Akbar Mujahedeen.”
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
why would it say Zarqawi does not share Al Qaeda's ideology wen he say already that he wants to be with Al Qaeda? also they probably want to try to make him "dead" so American forces will not find him, because terrorists dont like being chased. if i was a terrorist i be spending more time killing innocent people and infidel troops not spend my time looking over my shoulder or in the air for armed drones. it will definitely make me annoyed and paranoid.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
East Coast, as usual, you only post articles that support YOUR opinion.

I found in about 20 seconds, two Islamic sources that are very much anti USA that speak of Zarqawi as a real, living person and support his existance 100%.

If you are going to post accusations of Zarqawi being a "boogy man", make sure your research is a little more complete.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Not to mention the rather overwhelming difference between old and new pictures of this guy.

He doesn't only regrow severed limbs, but also got to look about 20 years younger over the years.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Personally I think Zarqawi, OBL, and Tupac are on the Greek Island of Lesbiss(sp?) partying their arses off
Truthfully, the American public will probably never be told the truth about what happened to him. Our gov seems to have a thing for covering up the truth in this war. Pat Tillman is a perfect example.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So much confusion.. so few actual witnesses to this man's current existence (and I'm not saying he did not exist). So little evidence.

I want to know two things:

1. Why doesn't the CIA just go to the source of those web postings?

2. If he actually is alive, how come no one wants that 25 MILLION dollars in reward money? You'd think someone in the know would flip for that amount.

Here's another article:

Confusion over Zarqawi's fate
By Magdi Abdelhadi
BBC World Service Arab affairs analyst

There is continued speculation about the fate of Jordanian militant and al-Qaeda leader in Iraq Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

The Iraqi government has said it can confirm reports that Zarqawi has been injured. But the government could not say how serious his injuries were or whether he was still in Iraq.

The announcement follows a stream of recent reports about the man's health and his whereabouts.
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 6/2/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
2. If he actually is alive, how come no one wants that 25 MILLION dollars in reward money? You'd think someone in the know would flip for that amount.

Here's another article:

well Osama is alive but nobody got the 25 million buks does that make him dead, or that he hide himself so well.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That is the $64,000 question: Why doesn't the CIA just go to the source of those web postings?

I mean, videotapes and audiotapes delivered as regular as Fed Ex, and we can't trace them back to their source? C'mon!

[edit on 2-6-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
get with the program people.

Zarqawi, Bin Laden, Al-Zawahiri all are physically dead!!!!! been dead for a while now.

however their names will live forever, with various imposters using them to further their own agendas.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
get with the program people.

Zarqawi, Bin Laden, Al-Zawahiri all are physically dead!!!!! been dead for a while now.

however their names will live forever, with various imposters using them to further their own agendas.

never assume the terrorists are dead unless u have hard evidence that they are dead. otherwise the hunt must go on.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
that's the thing deltaboy, the hunt will always go on.

the names live, but the people behind them continue to change.

Al-Qaeda will forever be this "mastermind" group of terrorists and Zarqawi with his one leg will forever be one step ahead of us. And Bin Laden will continue to find state of the art caves where he can continue kidney dialysis.

I've posted multiple threads around here providing "evidence" that bin laden may not be bin laden and that zarqawi may not be zarqawi but people only listen and read what they want to believe and what opinions suit them.

I have looked at this issue critically from all aspects and while I agree that these men are all scum of the earth, I do not buy into the legends and mythology that the United States Government has created about them

The Legend of Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi (Scott Ritter)
Abu Mussab Al-Zarqawi: Al-Qaeda Connection in Iraq?
Al-Zarqawi, Al-Qaeda or Not?
Was the 2004 Bin Laden Video a Fake? And If it Is..

[edit on 6-2-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"I am the dread pirate Zarkawi"

(apologies to the Princess Bride)

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

That is the $64,000 question: Why doesn't the CIA just go to the source of those web postings?

I mean, videotapes and audiotapes delivered as regular as Fed Ex, and we can't trace them back to their source? C'mon!

[edit on 2-6-2005 by jsobecky]

Actualy, they do go to the source quite regularly, like Fed-Ex to deliver these messages !!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
For what it may be worth, I'm with WorldWatcher on this one. And, I have to think that as long as folks continue to buy into the "legends", we'll never know the facts.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Shouldn't that be easy enuff?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've stopped replying to the latest Zarqawi reports because outside of timed releases of scripted text and the same re-shopped photos there is very little resembling anything concrete proving he exists. Unlike the guarded cave-dwellers, from a strategic perspective it's hard to fathom a supposed front-line low-tech jihadist out-maneuvering the entire alphabet of intelligence agencies & military forces of the world equipped with an alphabet of cutting-edge weaponry & gadgets for this amount of time. If it's a mythical tale of a hydra transforming into a cyclops it isn't amusing, scrabble & anagrams included.
ZARQAWI or saving face for

##I#
WARZ
##A#
##Q#

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Shouldn't that be easy enuff?

It's almost too easy; makes me wonder why they don't do it.

Unless Matrix's reply is closer to the truth:

Actualy, they do go to the source quite regularly, like Fed-Ex to deliver these messages !!

dh

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The whole Zarqawi suicide bombing thing is based on a falsehood
warfolly.vzz.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vajrayana
it's hard to fathom a supposed front-line low-tech jihadist out-maneuvering the entire alphabet of intelligence agencies & military forces of the world equipped with an alphabet of cutting-edge weaponry & gadgets for this amount of time.

EXACTLY!

Vaj & Jsobecky - we should've been able to pinpoint him/them long ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

EXACTLY!

Vaj & Jsobecky - we should've been able to pinpoint him/them long ago.

we did that back in 98 in retaliation for the embassy bombings in Africe, just hours after Osama left the camp, the cruise missiles hit but he left long ago, too much bureacracy in the military, aniways wen Osama heard in the news how we tracked him, he abandon the use of satellite or cell phones thats why we cant track him animore.

same thing for Zarqawi, he's too smart to use satellite phones or cell, he uses couriers to get to his lieutenants. thats why its hard to get him, America depended on too much on electronic intelligence instead of human intelligence thats why we have a hard time getting him and it be awhile to recover from this situation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join