It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start of WWIII: Guess who caused it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Millions of dollars are sent to Israel every year by Christians. Strange? Not if you knew what the money was for. They have collected hundreds of millions of dollars to rebuild Solomon's Temple that the Bible Prophesized would have to happen before god's return. It is one of the only things they agree upon.

One problem. After the countless times that Jerusalem had been invaded over the years by the Muslims, they finally put a mosque on the very spot where Solomon's Temple needs to be built. It has been there for hundreds of years. It is their 3rd most scared Mosque and there is no way way that they will let anything happen to it. But what hapens when 2.5 billion Jews and Catholics demand that temple built? Let's just say that 1 billion Muslims will be pissed.

It will happen. It won't be pretty.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Guess that depends on what you think classifies as "rebuilding". I'd say a Mosque might just fit the bill...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
We could argue of whether-or-not the rebuilding of Solomon's temple is a physical or spiritual but that's not the point here.((Here's a good paper on that tho) I think your right this could lead to war, can easily see something like that happening. They are spending the money for a reason, i can't see this situation ending well, or with some sort of mutually acceptable compromise.

Here's a couple interesting pics. Found Here: judicial-inc.biz...

Jewish Temple (artist rendition)

Existing Muslim Site

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Rren]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

But what hapens when 2.5 billion Jews and Catholics demand that temple built?

Why single out catholics?? If anything, I'd think that its protestants that are more interested in rebuilding the temple.

it will happen. It won't be pretty.

There is practically zero chance of this happening. The israelis are not going ot demolish that mosque, short of WWIII having already started, and what with nukes and superpower nations, WWIII will end moments after it starts, so any 'temple' won't even have its groundwork laid out before the war is over.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
According to the Revelations at the end of the Bible, the "false prophet" that comes towards the end times is suppossed to unite the arabs/moslums and the jews and then this leads to an agreement of the rebuilding of the Temple. The rebuilding of the Temple is also supposed to start the beginning of "the end" which is a 7 year tribulation period. The "false prophet" fools everyone with 3 1/2 half years of a "puesdo peace" and then the last 3 1/2 half years is supposed to be horrible times until the return of the Messiah comes...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The Dome of the Rock will never be destroyed as long as Muslims are the biggest minority in Jerusalem and Israel.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is all hogwash. People read these 'books' then mold their behaviour to some deceased lunatic's perverted antisocial vision for the future.

How to solve the problem: build condos on it for the Jewish-Moslem inter-racial marriage association...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
look dude they arent gonna build a inter racial condo no matter how much you like to think so... humbled one has it right and who is this perverted idealogy coming from, you buddah or "allah"

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhywhymranderson
r...r...retarted...

Re-tarted?

ROFLMAO...

My post was to point out that the world is being held hostage by three of the most immature ideologies on Earth. We should bag all three and file under "Max X: Things Stupid People Believe".

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
you wanna know who started it, GEORGE W. BUSH and friends.
THOSE DAM FOOLS!!!!
ugh, small wonder everyone hates america, sheesh....

[edit on 1/6/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
IN my oppinion war is all around and has been for some. The follow text is my take on the subject.

War Is
War is the taking of another
persons life.
War is making other people fight.
War is the killing of a human life for the gain of
another piece of property.
War is forcing ones beliefs of another persons identity.
War is forcing ones identity into another persons
beliefs.
War is the buying or selling of a life
for involuntary servitude.
War is destroying our earths
real estate.
War is the splitting of a
child's family by court
decree.
War is coveting thy neighbors
wife for all to see.
War is seeing human suffering
from a wrongful deed.
War is the dead at your knees
in a sea of crimson blood.
War is the life of
ones unjust
needs.
War is most definitely wrong my friend as you
can plainly see from here to eternity.
Written By: Mark Allen Pitt
July 25th, 1987 A.D. of
the Gregorian calendar.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
And according to one of the greatest philosophical minds of ancient times:
"We make war that we may live in peace." -- Aristotle

seekerof

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Supposedly we are warned that time is nigh, short, when we see the abomination of desolation: Quote Matthew Chapter 24:

Verse 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Verse 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Verse 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Verse 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

What is the Abomination of Desolation? I had thought the Muslim dome on the rock; but it has been there too long to be the fulfillment of this. Could it be when the Temple is re-built and the Pope enters the Rock Temple to assume the position at the right hand of the Almighty Father, Yahvah Elhoim or Allah depending on your translation and language barrier?

I have never received a good answer to this narative spoken of by Yahshua or Jesus depending on your translation and language barrier? Any insight?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I strongly believe that the third world war will be triggerd by Muslim Fanatics and for all I know, there are 3 millions of them allredy living in Germany, 1 million in sweden and alot more people on other places all around Europe. I think that the only thing that is not here on the picture yet, is the Mahdi prophecy out on Al Jazeera or into News Weeks front page. "Mahdi is here!"

And then - All hell will break loose and we will have a third world war that will make the two first seem like a fart in the universe. People will have to throw themselves to submission or face the destiny of the knife cutting their heads of, while someone will pray to Allah the mighty god of pain and suffering. All mosques out there is holy ground in that matter that a mosq is not only a building, but also not your countrys land anymore. etc, etc.

Read about Mahdi for yourselves because I think this Christianity crusade BS is something that would have been great stuff at the news first pages in 1095 and 1270 A.C. How many beheadings and stonings have you read about amongs the christian population in the 21st century? I haven´t seen the Vatican voting for any stoning of any women being mentaly ill or sexualy abused in the last 200 years. But I have seen people get beheaded and stoned to death all over the middle east the last years for reasons upstairs in this message.

And I have seen critical voices being killed all over Europe, by the very same people that don´t want this to get out in public. So where do I see this threat comming from? I`m no rasist or anything stupid like that. I just don´t see what the heck this form of religion/culture has to do in a modern society in the first place, where women allready are fighting for their rights and trying to get away from this type of sick ways of keeping peoples minds at a medieval state? Third world war will be an uprising and then civil war to begin with

And if you are going to try to convince me that Islam is a religion of peace I am the freeking santa claus, the twelve raindears, and all the elfs all in one. Just put on the TV and see for yourself or read a book called Beyond Belief by VS Naipaul the Nobel Prize Winner in Literature 2001 to see how Islam have conqured the rest of the world since it first appeard.

Mahdi link:
al-islam.org...

Necros

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Necros]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Did you read my post HERE...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... about this very same subject and how its about to go down in a matter of months?

I should have chosen a better title ("He chose incorrectly.") but I figured people would 'get' the reference. Never under estimate what will go over someones head here at ATS.. or the completely obvious that will be completely overlooked.

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU [INSERT NAME OF ORIGINAL POSTER HERE] ABOUT THIS!

This is totally going to start WW3. And it is so totally right around the corner.

So "its on" and there is no doubt about it. Bet you didn't even know that the "Ark" (or a reasonable reproduction) is set to be "discovered" on that exact spot in about two months eh? This will be so Israel can lay a final claim on that area and push someone in to blowing up the Dome about the time that the Iran invasion is just a little bit behind scedual.

I figured that this PY stuff was to distract us from this Ark event and whatever else is falling apart in Iraq at the moment, because it was too convenient (now we know differently).

I think that Jones is being set up.. he is old and near the end of his usefull carear... its all desk work from here for him... how convenient and nice for him to find the Ark (looking his whole life for it) in the country he loves just in time for a full scale invasion by Iran or whoever else gets ticked off at this stunt that Israel is pulling.. and the reconstruction of the third temple.. not to mention that they have a red heifer ready to go.

My god, if he finds it.. dig a shelter.

When they find the Ark... this is how freeking serious this is... he is saying "THIS WILL TURN THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN" we should be paying very close attention to anything turning the world upside down coming out of that part of the planet... THIS IS HOW SERIOUS IT IS...

Christians and Catholics will take this as a sign that the old testement is true and that Jews rightfully "own" the holy land. Extremists will take that opertunity VERY SOON AFTERWARDS (soon as the site is excavated.. and the security moved out) to blow up the Dome and El-Aksa Mosque. The Christians that were on the fence over the Israel thing.. will no longer be on the fence over the Israel "thing" and will allow Israel to do whatever it wants from now on over there. They will NOT have a problem with the surge in violence against the Muslims who are rioting over the destruction of the Mosque. In fact I'm sure they have some patsys standing by to take credit for the destruction of the Dome and to say "Allah Akbar" while doing it. This WHOLE SITUATION is very very serious, very damn serious and it should be getting more attention then it is right now.

The Israelis are ready to build the 3rd temple. They have the heifer, they have the Ark (the temple was the origional resting place of the Ark.. I BELIEVE - this is the link) - THERE ARE THREATS that extreamists will be invading the Mosque to proform rituals there. There was even a rumor of a wedding (jewish) that took place on the Mount last summer (I think) .. so its getting VERY VERY ugly there.. and with the uprising in Palistine territory dwindling (because Iraq is the place to be if you want to get yourself killed right now) its time there was something to get it going again (we all feel like 'something' is about to happen.. well this is staring us right in the face).

Do not be surprised if this all goes down VERY soon.

Its all just too co-incidental.

[edit on 2/6/2005 by Vis Mega]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Necros- A very Interesting post there! My feeling is that it will either be the muslim world going into a very hot holy war or China being forced into some threatening situation with the rest of the word, it could be both.
But the strongest card right now and as far as I know and can see for the future is that the muslims will start a holy war, so thats where my 2 cents are going

/Cactus

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
Did you read my post HERE...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... about this very same subject and how its about to go down in a matter of months?

------------------

The Israelis are ready to build the 3rd temple. They have the heifer, they have the Ark ....

i read your post,
except, the 'ark' that Vendyl Jones got the 'nod' to excavate from the Israeli antiquities council (or something that sounded official) is in another location, in a nearby valley that has 4o boulders that hide the entrance to the burial chamber. The valley & cache location was identified in a ancient scoll that V Jones
had deciphered years ago...but never had permission to excavate!!
and that site is some 18 miles distant.
more: www.raidersnewsupdate.com...
title: "Kaballist Blesses Jones: Now's the Time to Find Holy Lost Ark"

~~~~~~

the TempleMount has been dug and seismically charted already,
there is no 'ark' buried or hidden...there are discovered already the
well, and the aquaduct, and whats known as the subterranean area called Solomons' Stables from the 1st Temple. theres the christian site there also,
and the Jewish people have permission to 'unobtrusively' visit what they believe is the 'wailing wall'.........................research if you like...............

~~~~~~~~~

as far as having an existing 3rd Temple, during the 'end times' period,
and that Temple being either a spiritual metaphor or a solid stone enclosure, it would seem that both Daniel & Revelation present the 3rdTemple as a realworld place because an object, the Abomination-of-Desolation, is placed there- in the Temple wing.
However, some Jewish Sages hold that the nation Israel is considered
a 'Temple', and the destruction-terrorism-bombings are the Abomination-of-Desolation....and the 'Daily Sacrifice' is presently going on, right now,
in the fact that every day Jewish citizens are being 'sacrificed', thru acts of terrorist bombings by Hamas, Jihad et al.
~~~~~~~~

yes, the Sanhedrin was revived after a millenium+,
yes, there is a supposed 'red' heifer, which needs to be acknowledged by the leadership / Sanhedrin
yes, ole V Jones has permission to 'find' an 'ark' (there were 2 made!)
no, the Dome of the Rock nor the Mosque cannot be destroyed, for that action would make the land unsuitable for a foundation of a 3rd Temple!
The next Temple site would have to be as 'pure' as the original site.........which was a 'threashing floor for wheat'..

[edit on 2-6-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The abomination Of Desolation is actually when the Antichrist sits in the new temple and declares himself as being as or a God himself, or the like.
It's not an object.

D

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I may not know who starts WWIII but I can make a fairly accurate guess at what starts it. The same thing that has killed more people than any other thing in history. RELIGION!! More specifically the lack of religious tolerence. I have no problem with any religion per se. What I do have a problem is with how religion is used to achieve a political agenda. You could make a valid case for most of the troubles in the Middle East and the Balkans as just being a continuation of the Crusades.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
World war 3 does'nt worry me because as we all know it does'nt matter too much as to who has started it. All that matters is that God will finish it! and take back his beautiful creation to restore it to its original glory. REVELATION 21

top topics

<<   2 >>

join