It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another terror attack may be needed as an excuse for war with Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Got this info off Prison Planet.

Popular opinion, according to Galloway, will stop an attack on Iran...that is, until we're attacked again, and Iran is blamed for it!

That's just twisted.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Are you aware of "operation Northwoods" declassified few years back, part of the freedom of information act, it told of a secret mission to blow up the USS Main in the gulf of Mexico and to immediately blame it on Fidel Castro to justify an attack on the coutry.

If they've openly done it before and lied about it, why should we believe that they didn't engineer 911, or all the other special interest invasions we've initiated?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I've heard of Northwoods.

I also believe that Bush had his dirty little hands in the 9/11 pie. What kind of leader just sits there and reads about goats while the country is under attack?

What's really disturbing is, the sheeple will actually buy into this kind of nonsense....

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
What's really disturbing is, the sheeple will actually buy into this kind of nonsense....
And if even some people don't buy into that deception, what can they accomplish. Not much really, I think, because so much of the society depends on that Military-Industrial complex for their livelihood.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I will follow him,
follow him wherever he may be,
there isnt an ocean too deep,
there isnt a mountain too high,
I'll wait for my love.

I love him
I love him
I'm waiting cause I'll follow, i'll follow, i will follow him.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Are you aware of "operation Northwoods" declassified few years back, part of the freedom of information act, it told of a secret mission to blow up the USS Main in the gulf of Mexico and to immediately blame it on Fidel Castro to justify an attack on the coutry.

If they've openly done it before and lied about it, why should we believe that they didn't engineer 911, or all the other special interest invasions we've initiated?

but they did not attack Cuba did they? or did they? I really don't know much about American history, sorry.

C'mon why would they attack Americans so that they could other countries?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Simple false flag exercise zurvan.
engineer an event against your own people with the planted evidence implicating the enemy of the day. The loss of life of fellow countrymen and the media encouraged patriotic fervour will usually ensure backing from the populace for revenge.

The lives of us ordinary people mean nothing to those in power. We are just pawns in their power games and cannon fodder for their conquests.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Some people need to be lead.

Most of the rest still want to be.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

but they did not attack Cuba did they? or did they? I really don't know much about American history, sorry.

C'mon why would they attack Americans so that they could other countries?

It was called the Spanish American War.

www.loc.gov...

On April 25, 1898 the United States declared war on Spain following the sinking of the Battleship Maine in Havana harbor on February 15, 1898. The war ended with the signing of the Treaty of Paris on December 10, 1898. As a result Spain lost its control over the remains of its overseas empire -- Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Philippine islands, Guam, and other islands.

If you believe that we blew up the USS Maine, then it won't take much of a stretch of the imagination to believe that the attack on Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen. From there to 9/11 and another terrorist attack to justify a war with Iran. It just depends on what you are willing to believe.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Bush and his cronies arent going to invade Iran. The Bush admin took the domino threoy and repackaged it for democracy in the middle east. Of course it never occured to the neo cons that the middle east wouldnt welcome a large american presence. Wheather or not the domino theroy holds any merit only time will tell .

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, the Northwood Papers dealt with plans made in the 60's for terrorist acts against Americans that would have pointed the finger of blame at Cuba. Shooting down a US airliner, bombs in Miami etc...etc... Ok, they didn't go ahead with it but even to have planned such things shows the extent to which the crazies we have in power will go.

Wars are good business for the international bankers and the military-industrial mega-corporations. Can't have peace breaking out, there's no money in that

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Wars are good business for the international bankers and the military-industrial mega-corporations. Can't have peace breaking out, there's no money in that

If governments want to spoon feed corporations they dont need a war if mishandled wide scale privatsion would achieve the same thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Dear all,

As futher info on Operation Northwoods try reading up on the attacks on the USS Pueblo and Liberty.

Both are seen as executions of the same plan as set out in Northwood.

One theory on the Liberty attack is that it was carried out by the Israelis but was supposed to be blamed on the Egyptians to allow a US involvement in the war at that time.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
**bump**

Right now, I don't think the London attack was an inside job.
Blair looked genuinely shocked at the events that occured today.

We should keep an eye on this though and see who they identify as the perpetrator of this attack.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Simple false flag exercise zurvan.
engineer an event against your own people with the planted evidence implicating the enemy of the day. The loss of life of fellow countrymen and the media encouraged patriotic fervour will usually ensure backing from the populace for revenge.

The lives of us ordinary people mean nothing to those in power. We are just pawns in their power games and cannon fodder for their conquests.

I could not agree more with this description.

Didn't Hitler burn the Reichstag to do exactly that?

Old hat, really...'They' have been playing that game for centuries. Pure Machiavellian poison, but it works.

I think this thread carries new potential for debate, Amethyst.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah. People have been thinking about possibilities like Northwoods since the word government existed, but rarely does anything like this happen. Executive order 12333 prevents most of this from happening.

"2.11 Prohibition on Assassination.

No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination."

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"Another terror attack may be needed as an excuse for war with Iran"

That a joke? Who needs to make a new attack to blame Iran for terror? Iran is the worlds largest sponsor of terror, they all but admit it. They send an estimated $200 million per YEAR to Hamas and Hezbollah, they have openly admitted to assassinations abroad.

All Iran needs to do to get slapped by the West is to keep doing what they are doing my friend. Iran as they exist today will be extinct very soon, the World will make sure of that.

I hope for the people of Iran that they overturn thier government before the world does it for them.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i found it strange that the attack coincides with the g8 summit, the time when world leaders share a vision.

a terror attack at this time and event could spell doom for the terrorists as their is potential for the war on terror to escalate. do terrorists really want the most powerful countries ganging up against them? not really, they only want to cause havoc with no reprocussion.

but getting the leaders to gang up on the bad guys is just what some other world leaders who shall remain nameless want.

all in all, prepare for the flood of london terror threads.

sigh.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I also believe that Bush had his dirty little hands in the 9/11 pie. What kind of leader just sits there and reads about goats while the country is under attack?

When you don't know the extent of the issue, when you don't know all the facts, what did you expect? Running around in a flurry? Maybe panic the school kids or the rest of the country/world who was watching? Don't you think that the President freaking out on national tv would be a great asset to the terrorist cause?

Who cares if it was goats he was reading (or following along) about? It has NO bearing on leadership skill or anything else.

And then to CONVICT Bish for having his "hands in the 9/11 pie" without any evidence or a trial is EXACTLY what the USA is NOT about. This great nation is about innocent until PROVEN guilty. Amazing how you and so many others here will complain about citizens losing rights and then just turn around and trample someone else's rights without a second thought.

What's disturbing is that people actually think like this...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Dg that sheep doesn't look nearly clueless enough.
BTW nice haiku or poem or whatever that was.

I think that a link with Iran will come about but it will be very indirect. It has to look legitimate but at the same time look not too obvious. The herd will buy just about anything but better to be safe than sorry.

Peace

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Dr Love]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join