It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another terror attack may be needed as an excuse for war with Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Galloway is a crook and nothing more. He is a bump in the road between the US and the middle east. His views and corrupt lifestyle should tell us all a lot about his Agenda. Are we this blind that we can not see this ?

He is nothing mor ethan a negative propoganda spreader to put a wedge between the west and the east.

And what is his own peronal gain.

Look at his bank role ! and no further !

Enough said about this guy. It's not even worth writing about. It's all over the news !

Truth

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Got this info off Prison Planet.
That's just twisted.

Seriously, Alex Jones is a real whack-job. His site is designed to inspire fear in its readers. Hes no different than a terrorist. He even claims to be a real patriot and is a real big Bush basher. Although I dont care who bashes Bush, its clear this guy has a serious problem getting laid, thus, has to go off on his rants on how increasingly restrictive US freedoms have become. You find one person that has lost thier freedoms and let me know. If a single person had this problem, the media would be all over it.

Alex Jones needs medication, and a girlfriend.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Right now, I don't think the London attack was an inside job.

Yeah I don't either.
Initial indications are it's a genuine AQ attack, patterned after Madrid 3/11.

Anything designed to get the US into a war with Iran would have to be much larger in scale (9/11 or worse), and on American soil proper. And probably nuclear, given the focus of the current uproar with Iran.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Like I posted on a previous Topic:

This is just a hunch so please don't take this too seriously. I strongly believe that these terrorists events that took place in London will cause another one of those preemptive strikes against another seemed to be group (nation) that caused this. What I mean is there will more than likely be some sort of military action involved. Not just on a small scale level, but on a much larger scale. Do we all remember how the invasion of IRAQ/Afganistan transpired? Well here it goes...

The U.S./Britain may announce that this attack was caused by a terrorist group centered in IRAN. An IRAN invasion could take place and it could happen within the coming days/weeks. Just wait and see. If I am wrong, well I am glad that I am. If an IRAN invasion did take place, that would be more than just horrible, it will be a horrific in more ways than one.

***For all those affected/-people living amongst London, my deepest condonlences and prayers are with you.***

-------U.S. Air Force-------
~ Airman Eric Adamo ~

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Super7E123
Like I posted on a previous Topic:

This is just a hunch so please don't take this too seriously. I strongly believe that these terrorists events that took place in London will cause another one of those preemptive strikes against another seemed to be group (nation) that caused this. What I mean is there will more than likely be some sort of military action involved. Not just on a small scale level, but on a much larger scale. Do we all remember how the invasion of IRAQ/Afganistan transpired?

Yeah, Afganistan was a genuine threat. AQ was actually there planning attacks across the planet. Taking them and the Taliban out of Afganistan was clearly more thought out than Iraq. That being said, being a member of the armed forces, which you present yourself as, shame on you for speaking the way you do. Granted, all Americans are suppose to be allowed to have thier opinions. But being in the armed forces, you are not permitted to speak openly against US policy.

As I see you are just an airman, you may not have known that. Review the UCMJ and you will see this spelled out for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
[edit on 7-7-2005 by 2Super7E123]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WissNX01
Yeah, Afganistan was a genuine threat. AQ was actually there planning attacks across the planet. Taking them and the Taliban out of Afganistan was clearly more thought out than Iraq. That being said, being a member of the armed forces, which you present yourself as, shame on you for speaking the way you do. Granted, all Americans are suppose to be allowed to have thier opinions. But being in the armed forces, you are not permitted to speak openly against US policy.

As I see you are just an airman, you may not have known that. Review the UCMJ and you will see this spelled out for you.

I am clearly aware that I am supposedly not permitted to speak openly against U.S. Policy, mainly anything directly against the President. I for one will continue to have certain beliefs about U.S. Government/Military regardless of my allegiance with them and the not lived out Constitution. I have developed these certain opinions and what not from when I was young and no oath will ever CHANGE that, EVER!

So who the hell are YOU to tell me the way I should or should not speak?! I will do whatever I god damn please. Niether my higher ranking superiors or unknowing people trying to judge me and my viewpoints will change the way I act, think, and develop certain compassionate opinions. I clearly understand where you are coming from in terms of the UCMJ and my political/WORLDWIDE\societal viewpoints being harmful due to the fact that I am in the U.S. Military. I am not sorry for what I believe and how I believe, but I am sorry for those who choose not to believe the way the truly feel they should because of certain rules/laws preventing them to do so in the manner that would indeed make the world a more open-minded place. I rest my case!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Speaking for myself , i don't think this attack on Britain will change anybodies mind about starting a war with Iraq, we can see whats going on and i think the British have had enough of George Bush and his pretend fight against terrorism. Its time Tony Blair distanced himself from Bush if he wants to be seen as a worthy leader.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I didnt want to bash you, but what do I expect from a looser in the Air Force? YOu take your liberal views and allow it to cloud your duties. And who the hell am I? I have fought and seen others die in this war. You do what in the Air Force? I sincerly doubt it is anything remotly combat related.

And if your superiors know what you are doing, then you should be court martialed. Hopefully you are stupid enough to be posting here on a DoD computer.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
MI-5 Will do 1 or 2 more attacks in England before they start saying attack Iran, or maybe the Zionists will order the CIA to blow up a nuke in a U.S. City then they'll try and tie it with Iran some how, then you'll get your war, with Iran.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Try and De-bunk this Zap58, but this time show links to debunking and don't just type words saying "That has been debunked, this has been debunked" rense.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join