It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Me Introduce You to God's Prophet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thank you Jehosephat for taking this seriously.
The other posters can learn a lesson by your objectivity.

I'll try the best I can to respond to your tests(which, by the way are very sound)

1. Prophecies must be fufilled

Yes. Vague. You are free to visit him and ask in person if he has any that he would like to share with you.

2. NO falsehoods in thier visions
So far we are only hearing one of his fans doing the work. Not the prophet himself. So as far as I am concenred there has been no visions. Besides, wouldn't it be better to make a website, or have a press release insteadof metioning him on a site dedicated to consiracies?

THe end result.. Failed

Well I think we should take your words "so far" as the key. It's not the end yet.

3. Cannot steal writings from others

Again, his words are being parroted supposadly. so unless other proof if brought forth this has to be a result of False

I don't claim to be a prophet. So I parroted his words as one who acts as a witness to his words.

4. Cannot contradict the word of God

Allready explain the contradiction, using the words of Isiah about a past Prophet and apply them to a "current one". YOu would have better results if you using prophecy about Jesus.

Do not confuse tense in context. Is. 44:5 says

1Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

2Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

3For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

4And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

5One shall(future tense, i.e. one of Jacob's seed) say, I am the LORD's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

So God is talking about the seed and/or offspring of Jacob/Israel. Jacob lived before Isaiah.

So not failed.

5. Must bear good fruit

SO far there is nothing postiive about this.. but nothing bad either

End result... inconclusive

Correct. Give it time.

6. Prophets Must Encourage and Build Up Others

Well that certainly has not been observed

End result.... negative

Man, Jeho, give it time. I just introduced him.

7. Must follow Gods law

Really dont know much about him... so unless what we know is proven to be false we cannot know

end result .. inconclusive

Finally tally, 4 Negatives and no positives.

No, Initial tally, and even so, it is skewed.

Tell you what, let me go see this prophet, where is he? I live in southern wisconsin so it sholdn't be that difficult of a trip. And that way we can have independant proof that he is the one.

and I have tried searching for "Israel" and without more info i cannot find anything.. which school did he go to? how old is he? what is his full name before he changed it?

You got it! Since you've been the one consistently taking this seriously, I'll U2U the info.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Simple question really.

What makes you believe this man is a prophet?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_the_byron

I've seen his heart.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd

Originally posted by Simon_the_byron

I've seen his heart.

Perhaps you could.. I don't know.. tell us some actual prophecies that he has foretold?

ps. they also have to be fulfilled.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by riley]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join