It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Me Introduce You to God's Prophet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
His name is "Israel"

He has surnamed himself last year by this name, according to Isaiah 44:5:

.....and another shall subscribe [with] his hand unto the LORD, and surname [himself] by the name of Israel.

He is located in southern Wisconsin, USA.
He has blond hair.
He will magnify the Law again.

He will go in the spirit of Moses and will lead God's redeemed to the true Jerusalem, to Mt. Zion.(understand where this is)

Behold, I have told you. If these words are not true, let me be disciplined.
-sjc

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do you know that section of Isiah pertains to Jacob (Heel grabber, deciever) who later has his named changed to Isreal (struggles/fights with God) and his decendancts were known as Sons of Israel?

Isiah 44:1
"But now listen, O Jacob, my servant,
Israel, whom I have chosen"

So unless his name was Jacob, before he gave himself the name Israel. It is nothing more then pulling stuff out of context to suit your needs. I live in WIsconsin, and I have yet to hear of this so called prophet

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So explain to me how is this white blond man to be the God's prophet.

What it makes him stand above others and how he will bring the will of God to the heathen.

Just a question.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You're telling me that God's prophet is a cheesehead?

Do you yourself actually live in southern Wisconsin USA?

Are you describing yourself possibly?

Can you give a name or do you not know?

Peace

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Do you know that section of Isiah pertains to Jacob (Heel grabber, deciever) who later has his named changed to Isreal (struggles/fights with God) and his decendancts were known as Sons of Israel?

This man had a similar wrestling match.
Prophecy, especially in Isaiah, in many cases has dual interpretations.

So unless his name was Jacob,

His name was Todd. Do you know what Todd means?
Todd means fox. Do you know what foxes are known for?
Their trickery.

in WIsconsin, and I have yet to hear of this so called prophet

Indeed, for I have just introduced him.
You will.

Originally posted by marg6043
So explain to me how is this white blond man to be the God's prophet.

What it makes him stand above others and how he will bring the will of God to the heathen.

He is God's delight. His "little Jewish boy".
He will bring back the Mosaic Law to the world.
He will lead an even greater exodus to the holy land than the first one.
He will show people God's holy messenger.
All nations, tongues, tribes will follow him.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Do you yourself actually live in southern Wisconsin USA?

No.

Are you describing yourself possibly?

No.

Can you give a name or do you not know?

Israel.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

He is God's delight. His "little Jewish boy".
He will bring back the Mosaic Law to the world.
He will lead an even greater exodus to the holy land than the first one.
He will show people God's holy messenger.
All nations, tongues, tribes will follow him.

Hum . . . sounds like the boy next door.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
no, no, no... that ain't the guy ...

the "REAL PROPHET" is this dude
www.prophetyahweh.com...

he claims to call UFO's and that he can "talk to them"...

another nut in the name of God... brilliant

and buy the way bette give that"handsome", fair, blonce looking guy a bunc of sun block...he may roast in the desert.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here's a picture of him. (on the right)

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well thanks for the pic now we all know that the prophet is just human, but with very special feelings about himself.

You will find many challenges around here.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Jocob is Isreal. and Jacob is dead. and Jacob lived around Egypt, not Wisconsin USA... umm... yeah, u have issues man, lay off the
:bnghd:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
why does Gods prophet need big glasses and a digital watch? shouldn't he have divine powers and such that allows him to see without seeing and to tell time... without looking at clocks?

Still he shouldn't have changed his name to Isreal according to the prophet Isaih, God should have changed it.

Has he filed the neccesary paperwork to get his named legally changed? Even Jesus honored the government by paying his taxes

And Todd only equals Jacob in definition, not in the name used. That is if you assume all foxes are deceptive... most Foxes I know are cunning and wear red fur.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd

THE GUY IN THE BACK WITH THE RED SHIRT LOOKS LIKE PISKY !!!!!! LOLOLOL

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
why does Gods prophet need big glasses and a digital watch? shouldn't he have divine powers and such that allows him to see without seeing and to tell time... without looking at clocks?

He stopped wearing glasses about 2 years ago.
He stopped wearing a watch last year.
The picture is older.

Still he shouldn't have changed his name to Isreal according to the prophet Isaih, God should have changed it.

He had no idea the scripture reference. God told him to change it.

Has he filed the neccesary paperwork to get his named legally changed? Even Jesus honored the government by paying his taxes

Yes, he has. His name is simply Israel. No first or last. You can check the records.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yes, he has. His name is simply Israel. No first or last. You can check the records.

I have decided to change my name to Israel as well.. it just 'feels' like the right thing to do. I have more charisma and am much better looking than the first contender for the israel title. I am a good public speaker and have good table manners. I can turn grape juice into wine and walk on water when at very low temperatures.

Kneel before me.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by riley]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

THE GUY IN THE BACK WITH THE RED SHIRT LOOKS LIKE PISKY !!!!!! LOLOLOL

Soooo freakin true! Where is the Pisk anyways?

I have decided to change my name to Israel as well.. it just 'feels' like the right thing to do. I have more charisma and am much better looking than the first contender for the israel title. I am a good public speaker and have good table manners. I can turn grape juice into wine and walk on water when at very low temperatures.

Kneel before me.

Can I collect money on your behalf O great one?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Man, you people are way off. Anyone notice the resemblance of the guy in the middle to this whack job:

It's Marshall Applewhite's gay twin.

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
[Can I collect money on your behalf O great one?

ye knows my wishes before i have made them known.
ye is most blessed amongst my children. go forth- spread thy word and collect thyst funds and your place on thy mothership shall be assured [it's byo by the way- run out of grapejuice].

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hmmmm this sounds to me more like a case of Jerusalem Syndrome then a prophet

I have 7 prophet tests for you.. tho most of them can only be truely tested after the events of the Prophet pass.

1. Prophecies must be fufilled

Duet 18:22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Jer 28:9 But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the LORD only if his prediction comes true."

so far it has been rather vauge... no decision

2. NO falsehoods in thier visions

Jer 23:32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams," declares the LORD. "They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least," declares the LORD.

So far we are only hearing one of his fans doing the work. Not the prophet himself. So as far as I am concenred there has been no visions. Besides, wouldn't it be better to make a website, or have a press release insteadof metioning him on a site dedicated to consiracies?

THe end result.. Failed

3. Cannot steal writings from others

Jer 23:25,30 "I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, 'I had a dream! I had a dream!' ... "Therefore," declares the LORD, "I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me.

Again, his words are being parroted supposadly. so unless other proof if brought forth this has to be a result of False

4. Cannot contradict the word of God

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

Allready explain the contradiction, using the words of Isiah about a past Prophet and apply them to a "current one". YOu would have better results if you using prophecy about Jesus.

Result is False

5. Must bear good fruit

Matt 7:15,16 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them.

SO far there is nothing postiive about this.. but nothing bad either

End result... inconclusive

6. Prophets Must Encourage and Build Up Others

1 Cor 14:3 But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort.

Well that certainly has not been observed

End result.... negative

7. Must follow Gods law

1 cor 14:37 If anybody thinks he is a prophet or spiritually gifted, let him acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord's command.

Really dont know much about him... so unless what we know is proven to be false we cannot know

end result .. inconclusive

Finally tally, 4 Negatives and no positives.

Tell you what, let me go see this prophet, where is he? I live in southern wisconsin so it sholdn't be that difficult of a trip. And that way we can have independant proof that he is the one.

and I have tried searching for "Israel" and without more info i cannot find anything.. which school did he go to? how old is he? what is his full name before he changed it?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
collect thyst funds and your place on thy mothership shall be assured

Arent thou the wisest and the greatest!

We accept Mastercard, Visa, AmEx(Sorry no Discover), stocks, bonds, food stamps, etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join