It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Ben & The Second Coming of Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Maybe the maintence guy threw his wife's fruit cake in the cogs or something. On another note, find out who made this clock. I wan't a car from them if that's all it's going to break down.

How did you decide on Revelations for the book to read from?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
Saint, I thank you for putting the whole mess in proper perspective.

Certainly welcomed friend. Sorry, I HAVE to use the cool emotes.

I'm so tired of hearing of the second coming of Christ, the rapture, the end of the world I'm beginning to believe that many Christians have give up on themSELVES. Apparently, many have had their heart hardened and feel they no longer have control of the situation. A perfect entrance for Satan to take over one's heart.

I did look into the river the other day, and couldn't see my reflection. Perhaps a sign? Oh yea, the water had dried up due to drought conditions which man should be working on more feaverishly than trying to guess the big event.

I see what you mean. The whole "The END is coming!" thing drives people away from something that Corinthians (and other books) says is so valuable - hope.

A true sign of the end days is when I figure out how to do this quote stuff!

LOL! Keep at it madman. I have faith.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
How did you decide on Revelations for the book to read from?

Well, there's also Ezekiel, Daniel, and other parts of the Old Testament and some right before Revelation, but admittedly it is my favorite book. It's quite epic. I took a map and measured out the city New Jerusalem according to chapter 21. It's HUGE! It takes up half of the U.S. length-wise and the continental U.S width-wise and that's just the area. The height is a whole other story.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udiothe actual times of 10:07 and 10:20 would then follow:

10:07= "And as ye go, preach saying. The kingdom of heaven is at hand."

10:20= "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh for you"
Then again it can also be:

10:07: ...Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

10:20:... And many of them said, he hath a devil, and is mad, why hear ye him? John

top topics

<< 1   >>

join