It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dragons Tail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Damn DR I will sure hate to see you go!!

DRAGON TOWER

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I am reading you differently now.

But I never saw anything from Jtal.

I did. He just had that ability to make good posts all of the time (or at least in Government Installations). He was just someone I looked up to. He had good information usually. He was like me and some of the other early members. Full of new information.

Sorry. I'm slipping into the past...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Dragon,

I have enjoyed your posts, thoughts and debates.
You cannot be replaced, you are one of a kind!

You will be missed.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I thought you would!

Thank you for the e-mail I got this morning it was from the heart.

There has been ups and downs in here and you have brought much to the site (personal opinion) which will be sadly missed by me and others.

My regards to both of you and good luck for the future!

lov

blackwidow

PS: Dont forget that promise you just told me?

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I don't usually post much nor have I really spoken to you but I have followed alot of your topics and posts and I do hold you very highly in my esteem. ATS won't be the same without your personallity and input.

Good luck in whatever you are going into now.

-Mr.E

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hope you get things sorted out soon.

I will miss your posts and hope this is Au Revoir and not really goodbye.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
DR I must say I'm gonna miss your posts deeply (although I didn't always agree with you) and once all this crazyness blows over I hope you find your way back here again. The place just won't be the same without you.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
For we have just lost DR

When i first joined i remember bumping into DR almost immediately. He is a great guy, without a shadow of a doubt.

DR, if you cannot avoid leaving, then go with my best wishes. However if you can stay then please do!

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
DR -

DR, if you read this, I want you to know something. I have always looked up to you as the model poster. Your thoughts were always good, your motives always true. In the short few months I have known you, I can only hope to see you once again. You have been a great influance to me. I hope to see you again one day. If you would like to talk sometime, u2u me and I will send you my other contact info.

I'm really gonna miss you, dude.

- JLL

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dragonrider

You were there for me when i was cracking under the strain...you were there from day 1!

You told me once to take life as it comes and that is exactly what i intend to do until and after we meet!

Your going to be missed badly here...please come back home soon and remember that i am here, along with the others u have trusted with ur past, if u need a hug or more!!

Take care and all my hopes and dreams with love go with u both!

Gryffen

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I sure hope it wasn't something I've done.

The World Wide Seismic event thread won't be the same without you.

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by energy_wave]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
DR...

I have read your posts intently...disagreed with more than a few of them. I will miss your insight on this forum....we've never "talked" to each other, but I respect your integrity. If you must go...I and alot of we understand. But I hope and expect, you will return with your outlook on things soon.

My regards and best wishes....
Michael (rahboni)

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I dont think we have seen the last of the dragon's-tail, and I know that he will be back!!!!!!!

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh holy cr@p...

I heard about you leaving DR.... You still owe me a debate... I am sadned by your going away it's like family leaving for the other side of the world on short notice.

I don't know what to add to what has been said...

I've been gone for only a week and i've lost track of everything. It seems like all hell is breaking loose...

DR... you wouldn't be leaving if it weren't for a VERY VERY good reason... I am bafled... I want to scream DON'T GO,... PLEASE PLEASE STAY...

But again... you wouldn't be going unless you had a good reason...

Truely and deeply from the core of my frozen heart... I WILL MISS YOU DR... if there is ever a possibility of you coming back then please do... untill that time... it is THE biggest loss to the board... we will be in mourning... The board won't be the same...

OUT OF RESPECT FOR DragonRider I'm using the dragon avatar...

DR read my lips....

R E S P E C T !!!

Peace, ONE...

Untill we meet again...

Freeze

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by MrFreeze]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We'll miss ya DR... Good luck in whatever you do, and hopes that it is a temporary farewell....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join