It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Yahweh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Okay people.. we have debunked hundreds of footage and pictures. I care less if Yahweh appears unsettle on film, I care about the footage. I saw approximately 15 clips of this man calling objects, they are spheres in the sky... and they are moving at high rates of speed. Can we debunk this one without using the persons appearence or behavior in the evaluation.

The footage.. can we clearly without any doubt say these objects are balloons are radio controlled objects? If so, do we have any evidence to do a comparison?

[edit on 29-5-2005 by blaqmyst]

[edit on 29-5-2005 by blaqmyst]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
There was another thread about it, and I think the video is interesting because at some point you can see the "balloon" jump from one point to another instantly, while a light pole remains at the same position...

Now, maybe change your title so that it is not all caps before a mod does it for you. It is not well seen, and against the T&C...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
thanks forgot about the caps..

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You're welcome... (plus I think that small letters are way more readable)

[Edit]
Links from ATS about Yahweh (I may not have them all, these are the recent ones):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What video are you talking about. All the ones i've seen have no point of reference. For all I know nothing is moving besides the camera....

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Distortion, go to the link I point to, commented '

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Okay boys and girls.... Here's how the "Profit" works his moe-joe. It's so simple. I can't believe I didn't think of this scam myself.
Try it yourself and see if it doesn't work like a charm.

First, you'll need the following - 1. a couple of cell phones; 2. at least two cars (one for yourself to "arrive" in and a second car for one of your "wives" to drive; 3. an additional "wife" to watch you and relay instructions to your other "wife" who will be driving your second car; 4. a tank of helium; 5. balloons of assorted colors and reflectivity; 6. lots of fishing line or "magician's thread" wound on an automatic electric winder/reel with car cig lighter adapter, of course; and 7. a willing newsman to cover your "UFO summoning". Then you just wait for said newsman to call you and pick a time and place.

You send your "wives" ahead of you - one to stand in the park to watch for your non-verbal signals, so she can cell phone instructions to your other wife who will be sending up the first balloon, so it's out of eyesight.

Then you meet the newsman in the park and expalin yourself and then you go into your "summoning" routine. Like magic a dot far up in the sky appears out of no where and begins to descend. Why? Because the "wife" you've got driving your second car has engaged the reel and is pulling the balloon downward. Then she can drive down some streets that are (hopefully) free of telephone lines (etc) or simply release the balloon so it ascends heavenward again.

The more wives and cars and reels and cellphones (etc) ... the more "orbs" can magically appear and disappear. Now..... If the "Profit" can make these "orbs" shoot across the sky faster than a balloon can be towed behind a speeding car or if the "orbs" can shoot up into the sky faster than a helium filled balloon can ascend heavenward, then ... I'll cut the "Profit" some slack. Until then.... Not a chance!

Why are so many people willing - nay, dying! - to buy into this BS? Give me a break already! If there's a Hell, then I'm sure there's a special place already prepared for the "Profit" for using the LORD's Name like this in order to bilk the ignorant masses. If there isn't a Hell, then ... let's hope this guy comes to the attention of one of the alphabet agencies PDQ.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by smadewell]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
actuallly, the ufos belong to the US Military and are remote controlled...he's just hacked into their signals and taken over them......

I'm disappointed here....I tried about four or five different links, and still haven't gotten the video to play...so, well, can't say m uch about the quality of it....

danged dial up internet and cheap computers anyways!!!
oh, well......

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
actuallly, the ufos belong to the US Military and are remote controlled...he's just hacked into their signals and taken over them......

I'm disappointed here....I tried about four or five different links, and still haven't gotten the video to play...so, well, can't say m uch about the quality of it....

danged dial up internet and cheap computers anyways!!!
oh, well......
Try this one:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

click on the one that says ABCNews

BTW, ... I seriously doubt the military is behind or even linked to this. This guy sounds like he's running a classic religious scam to me....

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Anything on commecial or public television is total BS. They would say OJ is innocent, and that Kennedy was assasinated by Oswald even if the whole world knew otherwise. Its not called idiot box for nothing.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I guess you didn't read my post on that 'teleportation'. In the huge ass thread (page 20 or 21 I think) I more or less proved that it didn't teleport, it was only a codec error. Notice also that at the same time it 'teleports' the dot stays in the _exact_ same spot, to the pixel, while the camera is moving down, probing some people to begin speculating that it was just CG. Well, my post explains both sides, and if you read it and actually look at the video again you'll see that I'm right.

So just skip that part of the discussion because it's just a waste of time from now on.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just ONCE I want whoever is supposedly filming this guy to use a TRIPOD!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I havent seen he video, but i smell a scam. I heard him on Coast to Coast and he had to think about his answers.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have seen the news clip in question and am still on the fence as to how exactly the trick was done. However, as far as magic tricks go it is far less interesting than making the statue of liberty disappear and the reporter's reaction less convincing than those of David Blain's rubes.

My reasons for saying it is a magic trick are simple and small in number:

1. Never trust someone who is "holier than thou"
2. Never trust someone who wants you to pay to see the "evidence"
3. On his website the "Prophet" claims to have learned how to summon Ufos, which he claims are different than "spaceships", by reading the original Hebrew versions of the old testament. However, it appears he always summons the Ufos in english. It seems logical that if his claim were true only the original hebrew would work.

I trust I am not the only one on here who has prayed before, regardless of how any of us may feel about praying, I trust I am also not the only one who failed to see a Ufo due to our praying. Every sunday millions of people pray together, in multiple languages. More over, reading directly from the old testament is a common practice of sunday Christian services. These readings include prayers to Yahweh among others, so why have Ufos never come down to your local church?

If you wish to debunk this self procalimed prophet you simply need look at the evidence on his site. What's that? You say you can't see the clips without paying? Well, there's your debunking in my opinion.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
well did anyone see any big crafts in vegas today .

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
well did anyone see any big crafts in vegas today .

You're a day early, Timoothy!
The target dates are from 1 JUNE thru 15 JULY 2005.

A few thoughts.... The "Profit" has left himself several outs....

1) An appearnace will depend on his present state of "sinlessness".

2) He clearly stated on Coast to Caost AM that the UFOs, that is to say, the "orbs", were remote controlled.

This begs the question.... Remote controlled by whom and how? By the Superhuman Blackman, King Y"H the Creator, who happens to live on another planet in this Galaxy? By members of the Y"H Federation of Planets? Or perhpas someone here on Earth? Hmmm....

I also note that the "Profit" was very concerned about the "headman" at Nellis AFB shooting at the "ships" - or is it "orbs"? - that are supposed to appear over Las Vegas....

This begs the question.... Why? Is the Superhuman Blackman, King Y"H the Creator, and/or the members of his Federation of Planets unable to withstand or evade a few pot shots from our beloved USAF? Will aggression cause the Creator and/or his minions and/or their remote controlled "orbs" to disappear? Or is the "Profit" concerned He/they might fire back? Or is it because taking out these "remote controlled" devices will give us a clue as to their not-so-other-worldly origin? Hmmm....

The footage I've seen so far looks like metallic colored and/or white balloons, kites, and/or remote controlled aircraft (however modified or supped up they might be). Nothing I've seen looks like a real (let alone a car sized) saucer or trinagle.

Lastly, ... it seems pretty clear that the "Profit" has spun-off from or flat hijacked the shtick employed by another Black Nationalism Cult:

www.yahwehbenyahweh.com...

[edit on 31-5-2005 by smadewell]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
just a few things to add.

he has nothing to do with yahwehbenyahweh

he will be on this today.

www.goldenbroadcasters.com...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This guy will likely not pass scrutiny.

Why oh why are people so quick to throw their devotion to the first shaman who comes around with his new bag o' tricks??

Like you said - his BIG prophecies (like a UFO over Vegas) will all come to naught.

Even if he didn't fake it - it could just be a weird coincidence.

I fear discussion of this foo' will make it pretty rediculous around here for a while...

Sheesh!!!

Stoopid 15 min of fame!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
just a few things to add.

he has nothing to do with yahwehbenyahweh

he will be on this today.

www.goldenbroadcasters.com...

Well, he might have nothing to do with them, but ... a lot of what he says mirrors their rhetoric.... That's all I was saying....

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Penn and Teller! Come O thou great demi-gods of magic and illusion and debunk this man with your special brand of debunkage! PLEASE!!! If not for the love of the Y"H recorded in the Sacred Text, then for love of the Magicians' Guild, because this "Profit" guy is clearly working moe-joe without a license or guild membership! Besides, he's working moe-joe on your home turf! So, expose him already!
Besides, the "Profit" would prolly get his jollies duking it out - orb for orb - with a couple of secular magicians.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join