It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Picture (Culhuacán, Mexico)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Looks pretty real to me...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The picture is not that clear, doesn't how any definition, etc. There are better ones

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It looks real, but you can't really tell if the object in question is truly a UFO.

Omniscient.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Looks real to me like the one on Yahmaee or whatever that fat black guy is called mabey 2005 we'll see increased activity among ower alien freinds

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Looks like someone took a picture from inside a house, looking out of a window.. and the light is the reflection on the glass of a normal ceiling light. Seen that kind of effect a thousand times.

Either that or the flash of a camera on glass.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Junshin]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This ufo was videotaped on october 10th 2004, during a little wave over Mexico.
It looks definitively genuine for me. Very certainly Extraterrestrial craft.

For more informations, check the following link : www.rense.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junshin
Looks like someone took a picture from inside a house, looking out of a window.. and the light is the reflection on the glass of a normal ceiling light. Seen that kind of effect a thousand times.

Either that or the flash of a camera on glass.

It dosnt look anyhting like that!! It would have more of a haze around it.

I do think it looks really genuine, but one things troubling me. How is a huge light stealthy?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Where's the video then? Another one of the thousands of "here's a picture that was taken from a video, but we don't actually have the video even though we were able to get digital screengrabs of it".

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
This ufo was videotaped on october 10th 2004, during a little wave over Mexico.
It looks definitively genuine for me. Very certainly Extraterrestrial craft.

For more informations, check the following link : www.rense.com...

Very certainly Extraterrestrial craft

Do you think maybe you want it to be real so bad that you believe anything? How can you say that after looking at one picture? No need to question it, that is without doubt an extraterrestrial craft? From another world?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Do you think maybe you want it to be real so bad that you believe anything? How can you say that after looking at one picture? No need to question it, that is without doubt an extraterrestrial craft? From another world?

My brother, keep it easy. Did you read the article ? There were numerous witnesses of objects in the sky in that particuliar day. So it consolidates the possibility that this footage is real. My own conviction is that it is a genuine ufo (aka extraterrestrial craft). Feel free to think otherwise.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This picture to me seriously resembles that in this link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just find it hard to understand why people don't like to question things. Like it would ruin the dream or something.

Supposing I take a picture similar to this one, then write up an article that says a whole town saw it too. I know its not true, but you don't, and because I've said that loads of other people saw it, it adds weight to my story. There really are people doing just that, they have been for years.

The thing that interests me is the really solid, unexplanable stuff with evidence. A picture and a nice story aren't enough because people have been fabricating this stuff for decades. I don't don't think you have enough to go on, to state that it is without doubt an extraterrestrial craft.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
This picture to me seriously resembles that in this link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heh, by coincedence... here's a thread I posted about that exact footage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

join