It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert: Zarqawi died !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That would be nice, but here's a conflicting story from today:

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Wanted militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi -- the man thought to be behind many of the insurgent attacks in Baghdad and across Iraq -- is "well and leading jihadi operations," an Islamist Web site posting claimed Friday.
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
it just shows you never know what to believe.
I just hope he is dieing a slow and painful death.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
come on
one prick dies and a dozen more will
arise

so him dieing doesnt make matters change as there are more people that would jump for that spot

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ok. I understand your point but why have that person I'm sorry that animal still alive. if he's gone thats one more terrorest we don't have to fight with. well take on the others as they come along.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by finnman68
well take on the others as they come along.

and thats the US's biggest problem they keep on making their mess bigger
each and every single day

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I won´t believe anything about Zarqawi from now on. It´s like Arafat. He died, he´s not dead, dead anyway..., not dead... and so on... I don´t care about Santa... erh...Zarqawi anyway. He is just a distraction. Take focus away from other news...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
and thats the US's biggest problem they keep on making their mess bigger
each and every single day

True. But the snowball is already rolling, it's gonna be hard to stop it now. And, I might add that the UK is not exactly opposing the US in regards to Iraq.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
hey!
Zaqawi may be a large Martyr to his followers, he was as renoun and wanted ($25Million) leader.
*Shot in throte I heard.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Hammorabi: Alert: Zarqawi died

Also posted here:
ATS: Al-Zarqawi seriously wounded?

I hope he brought the round-trip off peak mega saver ticket to the after life because there's no doubt he'll be back, just like the last couple times he's died. Maybe all this head chopping business is really to do with the laws of the 'Highlander'?? Seems the only way to kill him is off with his head, just like he apparently does to his enemies - blatent traits of Highlanders!!!

He'll pop-up again in a new country, there was a report of him leaving Iraq for medical treatement (since it's so easy to leave Iraq when seriously wounded). I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing his name in regards to Iran, thou could they be so stupid as to make it so obvious? I guess they've been pretty obvious so far and the whole Nuke threat thing isn't really selling.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well maybe Iraq can now get squared away and we can come home.

I doubt its real though but if so, good riddance and I bet that little POS is pretty warm about now.....

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok, I guess we can say now that the death report was just a smokescreen rumour and that Zarqawi is not quite dead yet (if he excist
) ...

Just in: Sunday Times now reports that he have fled Iraq for "emergency surgery".

Posted here (The initial post from May 14/15th also uses Sunday Times as source) :
ATS: Al-Zarqawi seriously wounded? (post id: 1439307)

Edit: okey-okey, here it is:

TimesOnline: Wounded terror chief flees Iraq for emergency surgery

May 29, 2005

IRAQ’S most wanted terrorist has fled the country for emergency surgery after an American airstrike left him with shrapnel lodged in his chest, according to a senior insurgent commander in close contact with his group.

He has suffered from bouts of high fever since being wounded by a missile that struck his convoy three weeks ago as he fled an American offensive near the town of al-Qaim in northwestern Iraq, the commander said.

His condition late last week was described as stable, but supporters were said to be preparing to move him to another “non-Arab” country for an operation to remove the shrapnel.

“Shrapnel went in between the right shoulder and his chest, ripped it open and is still stuck in there,” said the commander.

[edit on 2005/5/28 by Hellmutt]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The First Casualty Of War

Whatever his condition, Zarqawi's fate will no doubt be shrouded in mystery.

We'll get Zarqawi when we pry him from Al Qaeda's cold, dead fingers.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ya know, the way it reads sounds like a novel doesnt it!

Escaping the Jaws of DEATH with a gapin whole across his body...
Sneaking him across a border to be met by the leaders of the neighbor while this massive piece of American MISSLE lay embedded in him.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

TimesOnline: Wounded terror chief flees Iraq for emergency surgery

May 29, 2005

IRAQ’S most wanted terrorist has fled the country for emergency surgery after an American airstrike left him with shrapnel lodged in his chest, according to a senior insurgent commander in close contact with his group.

He has suffered from bouts of high fever since being wounded by a missile that struck his convoy three weeks ago as he fled an American offensive near the town of al-Qaim in northwestern Iraq, the commander said.

His condition late last week was described as stable, but supporters were said to be preparing to move him to another “non-Arab” country for an operation to remove the shrapnel.

“Shrapnel went in between the right shoulder and his chest, ripped it open and is still stuck in there,” said the commander.

I love how they know so much about his condition and his movements have regular contact from leaders close to his group who release Press Statements on a regular basis and yet, they can't find him, have no way to actually confirm his exsistance let alone his health PLUS the fact that it's so easy to get across the Iraqi border into another country WHILST full of shrapnel and on your death bed.

Notice it says they are taking him to a "non-Arab" country for his surgury. Now look at a map of the Middle East and the countries that border Iraq..
www.theodora.com...
Now technically speaking, there are only 2 countries that border Iraq which ARE NOT Arab nations. Those are Turkey and (drum roll please) IRAN!!
Yes, Iran is NOT an Arab country even thou it's a muslim nation in the middle east.

So he's either going to Turkey or Iran, does the US military have a beef with Turkey?? Don't think so.
So place your bets on Al-Zarqawi rocking up in Iran in June. This could be the 'link' so highly anticipated for how the hell will America invade Iran.

I reckon we should stop trying to kill this man but instead give him a tailored costume and call him Mr. Incredible because seriously, he the closest thing we have to a super-hero.

Maybe all Al-Zarqawi news should now be posted in the Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts forum, since he's a mythical super hero man of steel???

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well maybe Iraq can now get squared away and we can come home.

Yeah, roll credits, play cringe song. Pluck popcorn from your shirt pocket as you leave the "theatre". You better bring out some super double mega praying if you think that will happen.

In our wildest dreams.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Bumping this ol' thread since he is now reported dead again. And also to add a little confusion with all the repeat threads I suspect soon will flood the board...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Flood is Here!

Good for the Coalition!

They managed to Kill a Dead Man!

Hey - who will get the $25 Million Bounty on his head?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Sorry folks but this thread already exists and can be found here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in the existing thread as this one is to be closed

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
the second guy from the top?... correct?

new topics

top topics

join