It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Bike Wreck, or Karl Rove Left Hook To The Eye?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Do you guys remember the bike wreck Bush (and Kerry) had? I don't know how many bike wrecks you guys have been in, but it is pretty difficult to fall on your eyeball, especially when wearing a helmet. I just don't buy the story man, here why...

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Bush was wearing his bike helmet and a mouth guard when the mishap occurred. Duffy said he didn’t know exactly how the accident happened.

“It’s been raining a lot and the topsoil is loose,” the spokesman said. “You know this president. He likes to go all out. Suffice it to say he wasn’t whistling show tunes.”

Seen any weather reports from Crawford TX for the few days prior? I'm digging around now for some, but if you any of you guys dig it up before I do, post it. Would be interesting to see if it rained cats adn dogs enough to loosen a bike trail to the point of collapse or not.

And your telling me that the President was riding 17 miles through the mud on the same day that his daughter graduated from college? Fishy...

Duffy said Bush probably would be wearing a bandage on his chin during a party Saturday night for his daughter, Jenna, who graduated from the University of Texas earlier in the day. Bush left Crawford shortly after the bike mishap for the party in Austin.

Remember the black eye and the scratches under it? Funny, there's no mention of that injury...

“He had minor abrasions and scratches on his chin, upper lip, nose, right hand and both knees,” Duffy said. “Dr. Tubbs, who was with him, cleaned his scratches, said he was fine. The Secret Service offered to drive him back to the house. He declined and finished his ride. (
) ”

I think that eye injury is what is known in dark rooms and alley ways as a Rovian Left Hook. It wasn't long after this he started wearing his microphone and letting somebody else do his talking for him.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think it's more likely that his wife, Laura, would have done it.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It's one of the few pictures I have ever seen of the little turd when he wasn't smirking. That alone raised my suspicions. He literally looks like a kid that just got put in his place by an angry father.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
My concern is that W's occasional collisions my be symptomatic of an on-going sustance abuse problem.

W does, after all, ackwoledge a problem with alcohol earlier in life, which he claims to have conquered. And of course there have been persistant "suggestions" of daliances with various drugs at various times in his life.

This "bike crash" reminds me of the "pretzel incident" earlier in W's presidency. Surely the pressures of the Emperor, er, Presidency must be intense...sufficient, perhaps to drive one to....Drink?, or worse.

And getting high is a good way to find yourself falling down.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This article should interest you.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Leaving the ranch, Bush bore a plaster on his palm and grazes on his face

Now another incident.

Bush also grazed himself in 2002, when he fell over after choking on a pretzel

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
More carnage.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Oh great, this little "Emperor" is accident prone...

I am sure it is more innocent then what many are trying to suggest. He could have scraped his face on the handles if he went forward. On the grass...tires if really tried...but the marks on his hand seems consistent with pavement dust-biting.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I don't think Rove would have to hit Bush to convince him of his mental superiority.

I don't think the bicycle crash was fabricated, they could have come up with something far better. Maybe he got hit with a baseball on a catch gone bad, or something else sports and super-manly-leader-Texas related like hunting and the gun kicked or whatever.

Also, it just seems to fit Mr. Bush. When was the last time you rode a bike? I haven't in ages, and I am 19 - it seems totally like something Bush would do, it is so childish (not childish, I understand it is a legitimate mature thing to do as well, but from my POV I rode bikes primarily as a kid, but you know what I mean) to go out and just ride your bike on a whim, and I think it fits his personality to a T, especially the falling part.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
My concern is that W's occasional collisions my be symptomatic of an on-going sustance abuse problem.

W does, after all, ackwoledge a problem with alcohol earlier in life, which he claims to have conquered. And of course there have been persistant "suggestions" of daliances with various drugs at various times in his life.

This "bike crash" reminds me of the "pretzel incident" earlier in W's presidency. Surely the pressures of the Emperor, er, Presidency must be intense...sufficient, perhaps to drive one to....Drink?, or worse.

And getting high is a good way to find yourself falling down.

Exactly. At one point when I cared, I was tracking these incidents as well as the photos and videos of him still drinking...

But you know? Nobody cares...

They elected a falling down drunk horse wanker anyway.

Never seen this one before, nice.

We'll get the whole story in about 20 years like we did Nixon. He sucked on a bottle every night until he was "in bed by 9pm" too.

That's called passing out for the rest of us.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Every image in this thread shows the wound to his left eye. Therefore, wouldn't it have been a RIGHT hook from Karl Rove? Unless Rove approached him from behind or from the back-left of Bush. But I can't see Rove sucker punching the Prez from behind. I think it'd be more of a face-to-face thing.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I highly doubt he is drinking again. But I am concerned about
his stability - both physical and mental. I think the stress has
gotten him and his 'accidents' are due to medication of some
kind. Really. That wouldn't surprise me.

Booze = no. Medication making him wooozy = yes.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I wouldn't really say drinking "again."

If you look at the dates of all these pictures they all say 2004 on them, and we did cover them pretty extensively with some admittedly funny commentary last year...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
have any of you ever seen a real black eye ? can anyone point out to me the pictures that show anything like a black eye ? There is no way the marks on his face are from anything but a fall. I have been in bike falls and fights, I can say 100% the marks on his face are not from a fist, elbow, knee or anything but an abrasion !!!!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Like syrinx has stated, it is definetly not from a punch. Perhaps someone threw a rock at him while he was riding his bike

[edit on 5/27/2005 by DYepes]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
More carnage.

news.bbc.co.uk...

That's what happened when a person shapeshift to much...!

However, this scares seem to last for a short time...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am left with the impression that Bush is still a heavy closet drinker- and i would imagine that Laura pounds on him and throws things at him.

Will they ever learn....

[edit on 27-5-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
hmmmm....I wonder if that happened on one of the dates that Jeff Gannon/Guckert "slept over" at the whitehouse, hehe...maybe things got a little "rough"....or was this before Mr Gannons time?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hee hee hee hee...Bill Clinton got away without a scratch!

I could just hear Rush and Sean devoting 3 hours to that one!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It seems the personal events and incidents are building toward something bigger for Bush.

He had the grenade thrown at him, his wife has become a lot more active, he was mountain biking when they had the big Washington scare as well, and now the fall off the bike.

I wonder if Bush has ever heard of, you know, an omen!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
have any of you ever seen a real black eye ? can anyone point out to me the pictures that show anything like a black eye ? There is no way the marks on his face are from anything but a fall. I have been in bike falls and fights, I can say 100% the marks on his face are not from a fist, elbow, knee or anything but an abrasion !!!!!

I have been trying to find the picture that came out, but no louck so far, he had a pretty good shiner man.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join