It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires... i need info

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
CyberKat, a person who likes to drink blood is not a vampire. "Vampire" is a specific description. Regardless of whether they are fictional or not, there are no 'vampires' and if you like to drink blood that does not make you a vampire nor will it ever.

A person could live with wolves all their life and only eat meat raw, but this does not make them a werewolf. If you graft a beak and wings onto a lion this does not make it a griffin, simply a lion with a beak and wings.

I believe the correct term for the wannabe vampires you describe is "sanguinarian."

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
well i think there one explanation for this
i think your aan vampire or at least your turning into one
have you had any cravings for blood recently?
well im not kidding im one hundred percent shure
(i think this is pretty kool)

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by outoforder
well i think there one explanation for this
i think your aan vampire or at least your turning into one
have you had any cravings for blood recently?
well im not kidding im one hundred percent shure
(i think this is pretty kool)

embarassing as it is, yes, I have had some serious cravings. but I just "deal" with it, difficult as that is.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
maybe it's mild radiation poisoning im experiencing
though i dont know anything about it, guess i could look it up. the reason i think so is because my hair is starting to fall out everywhere , especially my arms and legs. hair loss isnt in either side of my family, and im only 18 anyways! besides that. i've been experiencing this constant pain in my stomach. had it checked out and the doctors couldnt find anything. thought it was a hernia, but I had that repaired and the pain is still there... maybe its related, maybe not

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
To understand 'vampirism' you need to understand human energy.

It doesn't look like you are interested in anything, but a sense of community, praise for being different, and a taste for shocking people.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
To understand 'vampirism' you need to understand human energy.

It doesn't look like you are interested in anything, but a sense of community, praise for being different, and a taste for shocking people.

i have begun consulting a "guide" of sorts. He is experienced in energy work, and the like. Could this extreme pain in my stomach be because of some energy "malfunction"?
it doesnt seem to responsive to physical stimuli, it just is there constantly, like im hungry. but it doesnt go away no matter what i eat.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Have you already told these symptoms to a doctor and asked his opinion? Hair falling out, pain in the stomach? A thought popped in my head and I was wondering what if you had cancer or some other ailment and instead of seeking immediate help, you were too busy wondering if something supernatural was taking place. Certain conditions can be cured if treated quickly enough. I don't want to contribute to your deterioting health by encouraging thoughts of supernatural transformation instead of a possible real problem. I don't know what the symptoms of cancer, radiation poisoning or any other ailments may be since I am not a doctor.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
CyberKat, a person who likes to drink blood is not a vampire. "Vampire" is a specific description. Regardless of whether they are fictional or not, there are no 'vampires' and if you like to drink blood that does not make you a vampire nor will it ever.

A person could live with wolves all their life and only eat meat raw, but this does not make them a werewolf. If you graft a beak and wings onto a lion this does not make it a griffin, simply a lion with a beak and wings.

I believe the correct term for the wannabe vampires you describe is "sanguinarian."

Hi and thanks for your input as to my interpretation of what a vampire is. But, first of all, let me make it known that I personally do not like to drink blood. I can't even stand it when I accidentally bite my toungue while eating and taste it (Yuk!) However, I do not judge others for their personal preferences. Like I mentioned in my first reply in this thread, I have known a couple of people like I described. I knew them fairly well, and believed (and still do) that they weren't wannabees, that they truly enjoyed what they were doing, and didn't advertise, nor deny it to anyone.

However, I am unfamiliar with the word you used, "sanguinarian.". I will have to look it up. I was thinking, though later after replying to this a couple of days ago, that maybe it was/ is more of a "cult-like" thing?

Well, I'm going to look up that word, maybe my friends need to be re-informed.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
To break this down for you. No you are NOT a vampire. If you are a Vampire, you are born a vampire, this can become of two things, One parent is a vampire, both are, or you're some kind of genetic mishap. The chances of any of that happening are extremely slim, and you would of noticed long ago. If you were bit by a Vampire you would crave blood, and have some of the downfalls of "vampirism" but you CANNOT and WILL NEVER be a vampire unless you were born that way.
As far as your problems, I'd do as everyone suggests and seek help in modern medicine, most of them can be cured.

Now, I've noticed a lot of bickering that vampires don't exist, psy vamps, etc. TO CLEAR THIS UP.
A psy vamp, is exactly as the name states, The use what I call an advanced form of Empathy to drain energy, TECHNICALLY they are NOT Vampires.

A sanguinarian, is a vampire (or normal person) Who drinks blood, it is NOT needed for existance. Some use it as a sexual, some crave it, others force them self to want to crave it.
Pro's to blood drinking:
-Added iron, you might like the taste, it's generally free?
Con's:
It's become dangerous as hell, and it is possible for your esophagus to be penetrated by an STD etc.

Do Vampires exist? Yes. Are they mortal? Yes. Can I become one? For the last time, No. How do I know this? I know real vampires. Recomended sorces? To pretend you're a vampire "Interview with a Vampire" is by far the most accurate "pretend-vampire" source.

Oh, and last but not least, Vampirism and Satanism, have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Satanism: Indulge blah blah Vampirism: Drink blood blah blah... thank you and good night.

So No, you're not a vampire, you may suffer sitaffects if you were bitten by one, how ever, you would most likely KNOW if you were bitten by a vampire.
Anyways, PM if you have any further questions, I am a self proclaimed expert and all my resorces are from life experience.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am telling you...
see a doctor... before it is too late...
true "Vampires" do not exist... the subculture of gothic culture refered to as vampires are people just like you and I, who prefer to live at night, drink blood, avoid garlic (unless they are italian) and tend to be sensitive to light, due to the absence of it at night... The absence of vitamin D in the blood tends to cause a lot of the vampiric calling cards...
but the truth of the matter is this...

bullets WILL kill you...
Sunlight will NOT
Garlic will be more pungent, but not fatal
Crosses will not scorch you...
you are not able to truly "shapeshift"
certain kinds of blood (noncompatable types) will make you sick if you drink them (not to mention blood borne diseases)

so if you want to be a vamp.... cool... get yourself lots of black clothes, and read up on it...

but the symptoms you are relating are not so much "the calling of the vamp within"
they are signs of serious illness or cancer... and need to be looked at...

If people keep telling you to embrace the vamp within... cool, but they might become directly responsible for your death, when you finally go to the doctor and find that it is a physical illness that has progressed to far to cure it.

Vampire culture is really cool and mysterious... but it will not ensure your immortality...

also look into iron deficiences ... they can cause a mean craving for blood... and that can be a sign of serious degradation in certain organs (which would also cause hair loss and many other symptoms you are experiencing)

seriously... get checked for hepititus at least... you might be causing harm to people close to you by not getting properly diagnosed by a medical expert.

good luck friend...
and once again... nothing against vampires... (got some great friends that are) but they can't help a physical illness...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nice ending post, i dont think vampires exist other than in cultures in the future with genetics coming in im sure its not long before we will be playing god on some planet creating dragons, grifins and even modifing our own genes to make the social identity of being a vampire a physical seperate species

who knows

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
Nice ending post, i dont think vampires exist other than in cultures in the future with genetics coming in im sure its not long before we will be playing god on some planet creating dragons, grifins and even modifing our own genes to make the social identity of being a vampire a physical seperate species

who knows

lol, a race has already done that, you call them the entity "God". anyways, what makes you think that vampires DONT exist?
prove it, if you google it, you'll find that proof exists that they do. C'mon deny ignorance, open your mind!

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anicrow
If you are a Vampire, you are born a vampire, this can become of two things, One parent is a vampire, both are, or you're some kind of genetic mishap.

there is a possibility that i was born this way, only the symptoms are recently showing themselves b/c i am coming of age.

i've personally believed that my brother is because of his overreaction to the subject (he wont watch vampire movies amongst other things). and because of his behavior. but not me. not until recently at least. after looking up different sites published by vampires, vampire hunters, and familiars, i've come to discover that alot of things i've been experiencing, most of which i havent even mentioned here, is the same problems that these vampires have been dealing with.

believe in them or not, thats your problem. as for me, some light has been finally shed on this situation. I am still going to see a doctor, but they will probably say the same thing that the rest have. "I dont know what to tell you. I can't find anything wrong."

for what its worth, thanks for your input though

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

what makes you think that vampires DONT exist? prove it, if you google it, you'll find that proof exists that they do. C'mon deny ignorance, open your mind!

Be careful not to confuse open-mindedness with gullibility. Proof of something needs to consist of more than a Google search. Anyone, whether they're credible or a whackjob, can make a website.

Granted, I did to a Google search for it, and I checked out some of the results. I don't really see any proof. None of the sites even seemed to agree on their definitions of what a vampire is. I tend to agree with most of the other people in this thread that vampirism is some rare genetic traits or disease and that most, or even all of it, can be explained through scientific means. In fact, your symptoms of stomach pain and hair-loss sound a lot like malnutrition to me. When your body isn't getting enough nutrients, one of the first things that starts to happen is hair and fingernail growth stop. After that and muscles have been cannibilized, organs come next.

You almost seem to be trying to convince yourself your a vampire. While I'm sure being a vampire would get you attention (what you want I'm guessing), you really shouldn't put off seeing a doctor any longer. Even if you don't think the doc will be able to do anything, it's better to be safe than sorry (or dead). Good luck.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ya. i suppose youre right. I'm not really trying to convince myself that I am a vampire. I wasnt convinced. then I saw the sites from other illeged vampires, and even if they arent vampires, and im not. It is strange to me that we all have the same common problem with light, sound, thought, etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm new to this site, and just now found a subject that I feel comfortable handling at this time.
I have researched vampirism for close to six years now, met with some well known individuals on the subject, traveled a few places for research and what not. And NO, Transylvania is not the center of study.
The folklore is there, as it is in many places including America.
But actually the problem runs somewhat deeper than what Hollywood portrays it as.
In my experience the entire reality behind it is spiritual.
No, you are not a vampire or becoming one.
Vampires are STRICTLY demons of the lowest heirarchy which in very rare cases are able to inhabit and animate, both in phisical and spiritual form, dead bodies of both humans and animals.
They are able to manifest this way.
They are also strictly evil.
However, I have never encountered the physical form, I have actually known when the spiritual form was in close proximaty to me.
It is not very fun, actually, because you cannot deal with them on a physical level.
The old folklore still stick though.
The most important deterrant is being religous, and having religion.
Using this to combat evel spirits is well known in many old cultures.
I have no experience in so-called movie style vampires -lol-they are mainly fiction.
As to why the demon manifests this way is unknown, but it must be taken seriously if this is happening.
But trust me, it's not happening to you.

People have a tendency to want to believe something so badly they immitate what they see and hear, or read.
So it is with the websites filled with people who drink blood and dress gothic.
They have no idea what thre true evil is.
The true evil is beyond their comprehension, and beyond any evil that man himself can emulate.
They can really screw some people up very badly and all I can say is to seek light instead of dark.
Do not play into their hands, because their ultimate goal ids to fool and confuse the human soul into submission.

No, you are not turning into a vampire, and all of the websites that house modern bloodrinkers are simply people that have a fetish with blood, while copying hollywood. Simple as that.

Yes there are REAL vampires , depending on the country they are in, going by different terms to name the phenomenon.
However they are not humans or with human souls like you have. but are from hell itself and I would advise staying far from from trying to entice them closer to you.
I researched in different places for a long time, and it is very hard spiritually to compete with them, as an inner battle .
It works along the same concept as taking less energy to smile as to frown.

I have heard as have many, the reports of past demons inhabiting human corpses, although this is very rare, and up to speculation.
The old cultures swore by this.

But today I think what we deal with most in this topic is demonology, and the actual manifestations of these demons in different forms.

They as demons, ARE real, and not to be taken lightly, and I would advise staying away from the actual research of it even at great length.

They are invited in this manner. The more research, the more intrusion on their part, hence the old inviting evil in type of philosophy.

The best is to stay in the light, be happy, and do not invite them in.

You are not turning into a vampire in human fornm.
You are not dead. Vampires are dead bodies, and demon inhabited.

You seem very much ALIVE, or you would not be on this website.

D

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
As that was my first post on this website, I had to test it sortof, so I'l continue with this as I left it out.
It concerns me that people in these vampire cliques are so vunerable to these darker spirits, and being fooled by them.
They are masters of deception. Actually grandmasters and thats taking it lightly.
Stay away from it.
Your soul is yours now, and they will fight to get it just to play with it later. when your body is no more.
I can honestly say from experience in dealing with demonology as a study, that most of the so-called vampire bloodrinkers of modern times who do this as a fetish or are incvolved in darkness, oer(sorry my keyboard is screwed-excuse the misspelling please), are delving into and inviting them in-the demons-that they would actually curl into a fetal position and cry, if a vampire-demon manifested close by them.

Don't be drawn into others foolish ways ---it is a modern subculture that is being made fools of by higher powers than they realize.

I do NOT mean to insult or make fun of peoples intrerests.
People, have a freedom in this country to do and think the way they feel.
It is fine with me.
That is their freedom.

All I ask is that people wake up, and realize that evil, TRUE evil exists, and it does not care about you, it only wants your soul.

Take care, and if you must delve in to the darker places, have fun.
But be careful.
D

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
ya. i suppose youre right. I'm not really trying to convince myself that I am a vampire. I wasnt convinced. then I saw the sites from other illeged vampires, and even if they arent vampires, and im not. It is strange to me that we all have the same common problem with light, sound, thought, etc.

Where did you see this? On which website/forum? Thanks!

Very interesting, I begun believe in vampires when I red this thread!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8mmmauser
I'm new to this site, and just now found a subject that I feel comfortable handling at this time.
I have researched vampirism for close to six years now, met with some well known individuals on the subject, traveled a few places for research and what not. And NO, Transylvania is not the center of study.
The folklore is there, as it is in many places including America.
But actually the problem runs somewhat deeper than what Hollywood portrays it as.
In my experience the entire reality behind it is spiritual.
No, you are not a vampire or becoming one.
Vampires are STRICTLY demons of the lowest heirarchy which in very rare cases are able to inhabit and animate, both in phisical and spiritual form, dead bodies of both humans and animals.
They are able to manifest this way.
They are also strictly evil.
However, I have never encountered the physical form, I have actually known when the spiritual form was in close proximaty to me.
It is not very fun, actually, because you cannot deal with them on a physical level.
The old folklore still stick though.
The most important deterrant is being religous, and having religion.
Using this to combat evel spirits is well known in many old cultures.
I have no experience in so-called movie style vampires -lol-they are mainly fiction.
As to why the demon manifests this way is unknown, but it must be taken seriously if this is happening.
But trust me, it's not happening to you.

People have a tendency to want to believe something so badly they immitate what they see and hear, or read.
So it is with the websites filled with people who drink blood and dress gothic.
They have no idea what thre true evil is.
The true evil is beyond their comprehension, and beyond any evil that man himself can emulate.
They can really screw some people up very badly and all I can say is to seek light instead of dark.
Do not play into their hands, because their ultimate goal ids to fool and confuse the human soul into submission.

No, you are not turning into a vampire, and all of the websites that house modern bloodrinkers are simply people that have a fetish with blood, while copying hollywood. Simple as that.

Yes there are REAL vampires , depending on the country they are in, going by different terms to name the phenomenon.
However they are not humans or with human souls like you have. but are from hell itself and I would advise staying far from from trying to entice them closer to you.
I researched in different places for a long time, and it is very hard spiritually to compete with them, as an inner battle .
It works along the same concept as taking less energy to smile as to frown.

I have heard as have many, the reports of past demons inhabiting human corpses, although this is very rare, and up to speculation.
The old cultures swore by this.

But today I think what we deal with most in this topic is demonology, and the actual manifestations of these demons in different forms.

They as demons, ARE real, and not to be taken lightly, and I would advise staying away from the actual research of it even at great length.

They are invited in this manner. The more research, the more intrusion on their part, hence the old inviting evil in type of philosophy.

The best is to stay in the light, be happy, and do not invite them in.

You are not turning into a vampire in human fornm.
You are not dead. Vampires are dead bodies, and demon inhabited.

You seem very much ALIVE, or you would not be on this website.

D

Well, that was a very good first post, I must say.......And very informative for Annunaki......

Having said that......What in the Blazes IS happening to Annunaki......then.....?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks!

As for whats happening, I can't say because I'm not sure.

Also, thew evidence that I have listed for actual vampires and manifestations are not provable either. It is just what I've come across in research of folklore and some very strange things that havre happened.
I can tell you that this phenomenon has been going on for thousands of years.
It's nothing new.

If religion plays a part in your belief as it does mine, then they are real.
Even according to the New Testiment.
Although in unexact terms.

As for annunaki, it is surely not anything to do with the paranormal or true spirits or anything like that.

It could be a condition we do not understand yet in medicine.
After all, doctors do not know everything and medicine doeis not at all have all the answers and may never have them.

I've heard of some people, not being able to be in the dark, just as some don't like sunlight.
The eyes can have conditions too.
As for garlic, this is a given. I can't think of anyone who thinks that garlic is pleasant to smell, and likes it on every foosd.lol

The fact I do know however, is that I'm not sure about any of it, and it's a theory.
We may never know.

Blood however, and this is fact, does absolutely nothing for the body when it is ingested. I can't understand the need for blood drinking, only if that person has some deep seated psycological need for it, and if that's so, then we definately do not have the answer as to why that is yet.

The point, quick and to the point, is that I have absolutely no idea.

Also, as for the TRUE vampires and demons manifesting or controlling someone---to this, I have absolutely no idea either. Even after doing research for 6 years.
It is a complete THEORY. A theory only.

I will say some strange things happened during that time however, but I still cannot scientifically state that that is the explination or cause.

WE may never know.
D

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join