It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are some good books to read?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Searching on amazon brings up too many books. What do you guys recommend for NWO type readings, secret socities, UFO's, Bible Codes etc...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The only UFO research book you'll need to read: Alien Abduption by Jim Marrs

...who also wrote the best NWO related book called rule By Secrecy. This is a more fact based historical look than the more exploratory reads.

Matrix Of Power by Jordan Maxwell is also a fascinating read.

A way more explorative kooky type book is World's Biggest Secret by David Icke, definately more for the esoteric minded.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
A way more explorative kooky type book is World's Biggest Secret by David Icke, definately more for the esoteric minded.

so I hear

Thanks i'll add these to my amazon list

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My recommendations:

David Icke - The Biggest Secret
David Icke - Tales From the Time Loop
And The Truth Shall Set You Free

All of thoes are wonderful books regarding the NWO, aliens (reptillians), and subliminal messages, and many other things that pull together to become the NWO.

Omniscient.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
For totally 'fictional' books anything by Dan Brown is a very interesting read

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The BIG 3:
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
1984 by George Orwell
Fahrenheit 411 by Raymond Bradbury

If you haven't read any, those are a good place to start. Then, if you want to get more specific (and if you live in the US), I'd recommend 'Cracking the Code' Third Edition.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think the book 8bitagent was refering to was not "Alien Abduption" but instead "Alien Agenda". Robert Anton Wilson's book "Everything is Under Control". Of course anything by Jim Marrs is good. "Conspiracy Files" is also good. Uri Dowbenko's "Hoodwinked: Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Open" is both entertaining and informative.

Other books I know of:

Jack the Ripper: The Final Solution (about Jack the Ripper-Freemason Connection)

Saucers of the Illuminati

Bloodlines of the Illuminati

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Mind Controlled Slave

The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines

Bushwacked: Inside Stories of True Conspiracy

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Born]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
The BIG 3:
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
1984 by George Orwell
Fahrenheit 411 by Raymond Bradbury

If you haven't read any, those are a good place to start. Then, if you want to get more specific (and if you live in the US), I'd recommend 'Cracking the Code' Third Edition.

yea I've read those big three in school. Pretty interesting.

I can't find just cracking the code, whos the author

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Distortion]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ironically the author is John Henry Doe and Associates.

www.google.com... king+the+code+third+edition++John+Henry+Doe&btnG=Search&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1

Their official website is jhdassociates.com.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here's my reading list:

The Two Babylons, by Alexander Hislop, written in the mid-1800s
Fifty Years in the "Church" of Rome, by Charles Chiniquy
Billy Graham and His Friends, by Dr. Cathy Burns

I see Texe Marrs has a lot of interesting stuff...too bad I don't have the money for all of it right now!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The Day after Roswell--Corso
Behold a Pale horse--William cooper

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Born
I think the book 8bitagent was refering to was not "Alien Abduption" but instead "Alien Agenda". Robert Anton Wilson's book "Everything is Under Control". Of course anything by Jim Marrs is good. "Conspiracy Files" is also good. Uri Dowbenko's "Hoodwinked: Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Open" is both entertaining and informative.

Eeep, yeah I meant Alien Agenda. I'm gappin tonight!

The most famous book out there has to be Focault's Pendulum, which I think is more well written than Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I got like 20 on my amazon list now. I dont know where to start.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The Final Countdown by Hal Lindsy

Great book to read. Timing couldn't be better in reference to current events. As you read keep in mind when this book was written and look what has happened so far.

What's next ? Is it true ?

Have Fun !!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I read the Sun newspaper. Sure, it may be crap, but its still written with an agenda. And its quite interesting to see what they focus on...

They talk about marriages between a Hollywood starlet and an Arab millionaire womanizer (from the 50s, the couple are Rita Hayworth and Prince Aly Khan), like it was a dream marriage, even though it lasted all of 4 years.

Then they talk about the guy who played the Munchkin in Wizard of Oz, who said "The witch is really most sincerely dead!" and held her death certificate. I wonder why they bring attention to the fact oh so many years after wards, hmmm?

But you don't really need to read that crap weekly to see what they are pushing, once is enough. But here are some quotes that are as useful as books in themselves:

The trivial is as deep as the profound because there is nothing in creation that does not go to the profound.
— Robert Duncan

The symbols of the divine initially show up at the trash stratum.
— Philip K. Dick

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is a link to many books on the subjects you like. Please check it out, share with your friends. It is updated regularly!

www.4shared.com...

Namasté

chemtrailswitzerland.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Anything by Robert Heinlein. Currently I'm reading The Unincorporated Man Dani & Eytan Kollin.

For NWO, dystopia, liberty-minded type fiction you can't go wrong with any of the Prometheus Award winners or nominees.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Some books I would reccommend to anyone would be:

Rule by Secrecy
The Order of Skull&Bones
13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati
The Federalist Papers
None Dare Call it A Conspiracy
The Biggest Secret
Behold a Pale Horse
Animal Farm
The Rise of the House of Rothschild (1921 original reprint version)
The Book of Hiram
Tales From the Timeloop
The Secret Garden

top topics

join