It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thought you guys might like this one.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If i am not mistaken, Kecksburgh UFO was a CCCP(Russian) satellite or something

I seem to remember witnesses being shown pics of said sattellite and all confirmed its what they saw

[edit on 3/13/2010 by zoso28]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I would look at the Hindu story of Revita

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wow! incredible video

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
nice tread dude there lots of theories and stories about ufo's
and most of them are fake this blog might make you reconsider
conspiracyworldnow.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That really just looks like lightning to me.

Watch it from 1:30 you'll see the spark or charge and then right at the end of the clip (around 1:40) you see a larger flash further out.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hi I'm new here. this is my first UFO related forum. I also belong to a NASA space related forum. I have been listening to Gordan Coopers testamonies and I believe that at very very least there is sooo much info about that period (1940s to 1960s) that there must have been something going back then and that it really seems to be fact to me. No doubt in my mind. Not to take away from other sighting periods. but that period almost reads like a news story. Something happened. It just true.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Have you ever heard about David Adair ? if not check it out...fascinatiing story.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You probably know about the one that a ufo went over an Island off of Brazil or some other country and a pro photog took pics of it and thiswas before photoshop type tech. I think the photog was even military. Might want to add that one
Great thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

wow!

Very impressive footage
Thanks for posting that, my 1st time seeing it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This may not be the most impressive footage I've ever come across, then again I like it.

Taken in Chanf, Switzerland, in 1996.

I ask myself; what could it be? Aircraft could not stay stationary for that long. Helicopters would make a notable racket and stir things up at such a low altitude (although one of the witnesses speculate on the possibility). The dogs are excited in the background, it's a bit early for advanced CGI (-96), and there's that pronounced triangular shape that seems to rotate in the air...
I'm sure some can discard it as a hoax, but I can't :

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
In late December of 1980, Bud Parker and John Burroughs, United States Air Force personnel stationed in Suffolk, England, spotted an illuminated object dive into Rendlesham Forest. Burroughs contacted the security booth, and James Penniston was dispatched to inspect the site. Penniston initially believed that an aircraft had crashed. Burroughs and Penniston proceeded toward the source of light. They arrived at a clearing, where they claimed to have encountered a triangular or pyramidal object on the forest floor. It was approximately nine feet long and six and a half feet high. The air surrounding the object was highly charged, as if by electrostatic. Penniston approached the object and touched its surface, which was warm and as smooth as glass. Penniston also noticed a peculiar set of symbols situated near the front of the object. Then, all of a sudden, the object emitted a blinding flash of light and soundlessly sped off. Apparently, more than eighty United States Air Force personnel caught a glimpse of the object as it flew away. Penniston photographed the object a number of times, but when the photographs were developed, they were blank, as if they had been severely overexposed.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I never knock ufos because there are hundreds of trillions of planets in our universe. And that is just our universe. Science still has not established if there are other universes or not. I am sure that there are.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
also, the Kelly Johnson/Lockheed case, which is an excellent multiple ground/air witnesses case.

Yeah, the Kelly Johnson case is really one of the best!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
You probably know about the one that a ufo went over an Island off of Brazil or some other country and a pro photog took pics of it and thiswas before photoshop type tech.

Trindade, Brazil

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
All I can is the most intriguing UFO case was The Hudson Valley UFO.
For a moment consider the following statements as truth.

1. It was July 1983 - Millwood NY
2. There was a barbecue on our block - 15 witnesses
3. It was 7pm in the middle of summer. Still light
4 About 500 feet in the air there was a solid triangular craft the size of football field
5.It was stationary - hovering with zero sound - It was so surreal - I remember vividly how everyone was awestruck. I did not fell as though I was frozen but at the same time no one could move.

There was literally a massive space ship hovering above our heads.

This happened when I was 13 - It is now 25 years later -THERE HAS NOT BEEN A SINGLE DAY IN MY LIFE THAT I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

I have tried to talk about this to some friends - I do not anymore

On a side note what I saw is not in any photos or videos.
I believe that this craft had the power to prevent people from doing so.

If it was from light years away I assume they might have this capability

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxic Surf

Yes, that's the one thanks. With all the credible witnesses and Pics, this has to be one of the premier cases.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonvalleyufo

Wow!!! About how long did it last that you couldnt move? How long did you observe the craft?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great thread, it will be nice to come to one place and find good UFO information.

Lets not forget about the O'Hare incident.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i was looking thru my telescope at the moon tonight as the moon is full. it has been said that there are structures on the moon. there is. as i was looking thru my telescope i thot i saw something on the bottom left side of the moon. i cannot explain what i have seen but what i saw looked like some kind of building or structure that had a roof and walls. The First thing that came to mind when i was looking at what i saw was an airplane hangar. i have no idea why. i would like to see everyones comments on this topic and let me know what you think. i will try my hardest to get pictures up but its hard to take pics thru a telescope lol although i will try. i would like to hear what you all have to say about this. now i do have a picture i got from google and this picture is almost exactly what i saw. LOOK TO YOUR LEFT IN THE PIC AND U CAN SEE WHAT LOOKS LIKE A CAVE OR BUILDING MADE OF ROCK. upload.wikimedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join