It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
this is a good resource for cases:
www.ufocasebook.com...

and all these UFO files released by the UK to the National Archives: ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

did you guys read these???

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Great Thread .

I do not know if it is in here .

But there is a documentary EVIDENCE The case for UFO's

Is a documentary by David Sereda . It is very very good and well researched.

You can find the thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good Evening Everyone:

I don't know if this post will even see the light of day here, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

I just had the first part of a multiple part series that I am writing published by Outskirts Press out of Colorado (June 2009) entitled: THE BLACK RIDERS - Book I: Out of the Ashes. The series is based on the novelization of a 7-Part Screenplay Series (THE BLACK RIDERS) that I have been working on for well over three years. It is written as science fiction, but the main theme and concept of the story has been ripped straight from the pages of Ufology and Conspiracy Theories.

One interesting point that I must point out here is that when I was writing the scripts, I did NOT really have any kind of an outline or synopsis to work with. I wrote it as it came to me, almost as if I have lived it, or experienced it, personally. Which, quite frankly, scares the hell out of me.

Just as my main character, I also have periods of "Missing or Lost Time that I cannot remember. Sections of time ranging from a few hours to a few months (5-hours in Louisiana to 5-months in Vietnam). Talk about scary...

I am attaching further information for Book I...

======
======

THE BLACK RIDERS
Book I: Out of the Ashes

Format: 5 x 8 Paperback cream
ISBN: 978-1-4327-4279-9
Cover Price: $18.95
Trade Discount: 25%
Pages: 320
Category: Fiction/ Science Fiction
Available at: www.outskirtspress.com...
Distributed via: Ingram, Baker & Taylor
Published by: Outskirts Press, Inc.
Full trade discount at: www.outskirtspress.com...
Publication Date: Jun 25, 2009

RIPPED FROM THE PAGES OF UFOLOGY AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

John Severen, a drifter, who lost his memory, takes a job for a trucking company that he discovers is run by ex-Black Ops personnel and has been delivering extraterrestrial creatures in cryogenic containers. John pieces his past together, realizing that, when he was a young boy, he was a member of a group of eight gifted children, the Montauk Kids, who, under the facilitation of the government, would meld their minds together and send themselves into the past, the Old West, as cowboy riders to defend that world against alien invaders. He eventually teams up with the other seven, now thirty years later, to fight off an alien armada that is headed towards Earth, guided by the aliens who are already here. What John doesn't know is that there are two more Black Riders, his brothers, besides the original seven, who share the same fate that had been thrust upon him and will eventually lead them all to come together and fight for the survival of Earth.

For more information, visit www.outskirtspress.com...

Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker CO 80134 Phone: 888-672-6657 Fax: 888-208-8601

======
======

I really hope that you consider getting my book, and the future books that are coming out, about THE BLACK RIDERS.

I would like to close this post out with this one thought, in light of the current political turmoil that is presently befalling us:

"Since the beginning of time immemorial there have always been and always shall be... THE BLACK RIDERS."

And soon, I believe, THE BLACK RIDERS may once again become a reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
anyone know any good sites that shows actual footage?

I mean youtube does have a few good ones out there.. but are there any dedicated archive sites that has case study footages?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Markafeller

This is an interesting case of observed UFO behavior.
Harold Dahl search (or Maury Island)

On that date, seaman Harold A. Dahl, out scavenging for drifting logs,
claimed to have seen six UFOs near Maury Island
en.wikipedia.org...
and
www.philipcoppens.com...
Also found in ATS search:

and one of the links:

Parts or molten metal flew off which they, Dahl and Christman,
later recanted according to Vesco and Childress in "Man Made UFOs
1944-1994".
Ed: A story from this link:
www.cosmicparadigm.com...

At 2 p.m. on June 21, 1947, Tacoma seaman Harold Dahl was trolling the waters just east of Maury Island, looking for loose logs, which he collected and sold for profit. “As I looked up from the wheel on my boat I noticed six very large donut-shaped aircraft,” Dahl later told one of the investigators of the incident. “I would judge they were about 2,000 feet above the water and almost directly overhead.” He said the ships were 100 feet in diameter, had no “visible signs of propulsion” and made no noise. One craft wobbled and dipped to about 500 feet, he told investigators. It then spewed what Dahl described as thin sheets of white metal and several tons of hot lava-like rocks or slag. As the slag rained down on Dahl, his son and his dog, it punched holes in the vessel, burned Dahl’s son on the arm and killed the family dog. Another of the six saucers seemed to come to the assistance of the ship in distress, “jump-starting” it, according to Dahl. Then the crafts took off. Dahl gathered samples of the rocks and the white metal and went home for the night, shaken. The next morning he had what modern UFOlogists refer to as the first encounter with a “Man in Black” — an ominous individual who warned Dahl his family would be in danger if he went public with his story, according to Kenn Thomas, who wrote the book “Maury Island UFO.” Although Dahl had not yet told anyone about his UFO sighting, the man in black knew many details of the incident, he later reported. Dahl said he suspected the man was a government official. Later that day, Dahl told his supervisor Fred Crisman about his UFO sighting. Crisman, dubious, visited Maury and collected his own samples of the slag. He then contacted Ray Palmer, an adventure magazine publisher, to see if Dahl’s story was fodder for his magazine.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Harold Dahl UFO
May be a better search:

Then of course the inclusion of Maury Island perhaps even more.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Saucers of the Chinese Elite

Some of the best Alien footage we have seen in a long, long time. Period. And while it makes its rounds all throughout cyberspace, being observed and stared at for hours on in; it accomplishes its mission. What did the Chinese Government say? Twelve months? Twelve months to “analyze” the footage. And during the duration of this twelve month period, the public hold its waits in breathless suspense. Waiting for that one moment when Communist China gets on its State-Controlled television broadcast and announces loudly: “it’s unidentifiable!” There again we see another gasp of the crowd and we all start staring into the clouds, hoping to see the next U.F.O.
See what’s happening here? Does anyone wonder why for one of the first times in China’s History it has allowed widespread hysteria over the paranormal? The answer should be rather obvious.
Jim Keith warned us against this. These Unidentified Flying Objects are, if I can paraphrase the synopsis of his book, the Saucers of the Illuminati. They are what is used as a tantalizing distraction from much more serious issues. Expectedly, and thankfully for them, it has worked.
Even with all the reforms it has had, China is still a dictatorship. Plain and simple. Little actions like this give a great excuse to people not wanting to pay attention and protest tyranny.
I’m not saying it’s not identifiable. It might just as well be the hard evidence we’ve been waiting for for a long time now. But use the logic: if the United States didn’t release any information about Roswell, what makes anyone think that China is going to come out and say anything substantial?
Ah, well…just a thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Saucers of the Chinese Elite

Some of the best Alien footage we have seen in a long, long time. Period. And while it makes its rounds all throughout cyberspace, being observed and stared at for hours on in; it accomplishes its mission. What did the Chinese Government say? Twelve months? Twelve months to “analyze” the footage. And during the duration of this twelve month period, the public hold its waits in breathless suspense. Waiting for that one moment when Communist China gets on its State-Controlled television broadcast and announces loudly: “it’s unidentifiable!” There again we see another gasp of the crowd and we all start staring into the clouds, hoping to see the next U.F.O.
See what’s happening here? Does anyone wonder why for one of the first times in China’s History it has allowed widespread hysteria over the paranormal? The answer should be rather obvious.
Jim Keith warned us against this. These Unidentified Flying Objects are, if I can paraphrase the synopsis of his book, the Saucers of the Illuminati. They are what is used as a tantalizing distraction from much more serious issues. Expectedly, and thankfully for them, it has worked.
Even with all the reforms it has had, China is still a dictatorship. Plain and simple. Little actions like this give a great excuse to people not wanting to pay attention and protest tyranny.
I’m not saying it’s not identifiable. It might just as well be the hard evidence we’ve been waiting for for a long time now. But use the logic: if the United States didn’t release any information about Roswell, what makes anyone think that China is going to come out and say anything substantial?
Ah, well…just a thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The Redmond Oregon UFO Incident:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Roswell is the top UFO story in US history. Is it a 'coicidence' that it was first reported on 7/7/49 and the eyewitnesses saw the UFO on 7/4/47?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
That was supposed to be the Roswell UFO reported on 7/7/47 & the crash landing on 7/4/47. The combination of 7 & 4 is crucial! Earth runs on a repetitive pattern of 7_4. 74% of this universe's mass is hydrogen. (74% of the Milky Way Galaxy's mass is hydrogen, 74% of our solar system's mass is hydrogen, 74% of our Sun's/most stars' mass is hydrogen, most gas-giant-planets' mass is ~74% hydrogen. ~74% of everything in this universe is dark energy. Venus is .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU from the Sun. Saturn has 4 seasons of 7.4 years each. The Moon has 4 phases of 7.4 days each. A lunar year + 7 days + 4 days = 365 day solar year. Earth has 7 continents & 4 corners & 4 seasons, ('7 seas' &) 4 oceans, ~74% of Earth's surface is water, ~74% of freshwater is contained in ice caps & glaciers. 74% of the human brain & 74% of a chicken egg is water. Human pregnancies are 40 weeks (7x40). Unified string theory states that there are 7 dimensions of 'hyperspace' in addition to the 4 common dimensions and that there is a symmetry with there being 7 aspects of 'regular time' + 4 aspects of 'hypertime'.

All of these are examples of 7_4 in nature. English has become the primary global language because of its feedback loop with nature. Simple(74) English(74) Gematria(74) is the key(74), whereas A-B-C becomes 1-2-3(74). GOD=7_4, whereas, G is the 7th letter, a circle can be the 15th letter or zerO, and D the 4th letter.
An extraterrestrial civilization with the capability of reaching Earth would be knowledgeable of this 7_4 repetitive (chaos theory) pattern. I propose that if an extraterrestrial spacecraft crashed in the dessert 74 miles from the Roswell(7 letters) Army(4) Air Base on 7/4/47, that the ETs intentionally crashed knowing they were encoding the significance of the Earth date (not only Independence Day, but also aphelion) and exactly how far they were from the base and its proximity to where the US tested its nuclear weapons.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Brad Watson]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The JAL Flight 1628 Over Alaska is a great case and has documentation. This 1986 case has radar recordings to back the pilots sighting.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Link is back up again, was taken off by youtube initially

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is the best UFO case in my opinion... well no, its the best.

www.youtube.com...

and then search for "The Day the Aliens Landed" on www.witness.co.za

or type it into google and find it on that site

also, see my post Why Pandora May Be a Real Planet (Avatar)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Split404

I hate to repeat myself:

Here is Cynthia Hind's story.

Even were I to discount mass hysteria and tall tale telling. The pictures vary both in the description of the 'alien' and the 'spaceship'. The surroundings of the ship also vary; sometimes it's in trees, other times it's not. Sometimes it's landed, sometimes it's not.

The fact that she reached a consensus amongst the children tarnishes any value any of their individual stories meaning would have - as some would have compromised on their memories as incorrect whilst others would have had theirs reinforced as fact by the group.

Out of an alleged 62 children she was able to interview about 10-12 of the older ones (who have learned to master their lying skills if you know your child development 101). Which leaves at least 40 children out of her results.

White children at an International school in Zimbabwe in 1994 would certainly have access to television and the X-files was the biggest spinner there was at the time. To suggest that because they are in Africa there is no TV is a sham.

So far we've cut down the number of children who claimed to have seen it, observed that a consensus was reached with them by Cynthia which illustrates she is no reporter as it sullies individual reports, seen a variety of creatures and vessels drawn by the children which vary wildly in both the form of the objects focussed on and the environment that they are meant to be placed within and finally we have shown that some of these children would have access to TV at the height of the X-files phenomena.

In my humble opinion, were there are credibility to this case the way it has been investigated as ruined any chance at truth from it and goes to show why I happily put on a hat of disbelief when presented with extraordinary claims.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here's one of the more recent cases (2007) from Charlotte, NC, featuring one of the most extraordinary UFO photos I've ever seen:

ATS: Charlotte, NC UFO Case (2007)

This thing was seen by many independent witnesses from 3 different states on the same night (Jan. 24, 2007, in North Carolina, South Carolina and Kentucky).

North Carolina astronomers opined that it was a "bolide," although, admittedly, they did not actually see the thing themselves.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/335cbf6df168.jpg[/atsimg]
This was the photo (taken by a Charlotte witness) that "ricocheted around the Internet," headlining Drudge, MSNBC and CNN in the days that followed the mass sighting. I've seen this photo subjected to some little photo analysis (three years ago), with "inconclusive" results. Remains a mystery, as far as I know.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/3/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks so much for this compilation and to those who are also contributeing to the compilation because it truly helps those who may be beginning their research into ufology. I know most of these stories and I must say you did a great job puting them all together. Big applause!

Soul

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join