It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping for Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My Hope and my Prediction

My Hopes for Chaos. (What helps me sleep at night)
- A event like out of "Dawn of the Dead" would become reality. I would be one of the lucky survivors.
- A Super Flu like out of "The Stand" would happen, I would be in the .02% of the world wide survivors.
- "Deep Impact" would become reality, instead, they don't stop the meteor at all!

My Predictions
- US, China and Russia have a nuclear exchange. China invades Taiwan. US and allied forces send in huge forces to push them off the island. China drops a nuke over the allied forces. US retalilates and the roaches party long into the night!
- Due to political instablity, the US has a second civil war. Liberals vs. Converstives. The Cultural War turns into a shooting war! I don't care whom wins, as long as it is total CHAOS.

Last night Dream:
I dreamed I was possessed by a Bushido Warrior

Psychologically speaking, why I like chaos, I LOVE it because it is a forfeiture of responisbilities. No consequence for negative actions. Mayhem, Malice, no leadership, no leaders, no followers, no authority, no rules, no laws.

Can someone help me? Any of you know of any PC games that allows total anarchy?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow! If it weren't for the fact that I've harbored similar, secret, dar desires, I'd have to brand you as a nut. Instead, I'll have to call you a prophet. I've often thought about scenarios like the one's po ,rtrayed in the George Romero films; Night of..., Dawn of..... and Day of the Dead or like the scenario depicted in Stephen Kings' The Stand. I don't know why, exactly, but it seems that it would satisfy some inner desire or need to be "tested". Of course, in all of my musings, I too survive by combatting forces of evil or the undead to prosper. I don't think that I am alone in these very dark "daydreams of doom"

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Since seeing "Dawn of the Dead" and "28 days later" I day dream about Zombies running lose and the movie being reality and what I would do.

I am outside thinking, how fun it would be if a zombie was running after me full speed wanting to bite me, eat me and try to kill me. Things on fire, government collapsing etc.

I can't wait until "City of the Dead" is release!!

But, reality based day dream is about The Second American Civil War. We'd loose loved ones, our favorite places would be burnt to the ground, local, state and national tyrants would rise up. It would be alot like Bosnia.
We'd have foreign UN peace keepers on American soil.
Communist Liberals and Rightwing Conservatives. They're only goal would be how much death and pain they can inflict on there own people and eachother.

An Alien Invasion
One Day wake up and a bunch of Greys are tormenting, capturing and killing people. We'd have to fight them off it would be cool.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
OK, You all run, do not walk to the nearest shrink. K!

What kind of weapons do you own? Ammo? Can you field dress game?
Find water?

If not, you goin'ta die.
Don't hope for chaos!

Roper

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Today, painting outside, I could imagine a zombie screaming "Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as he is charging after me full speed and I think "What the hell?!?"

If the Undead Zombies are "dead" what is making that sound??

When a human dies (and does not get embalmed), their bellies swell-up and excess gas escapes through the mouth (and the other end also!) when the gases escape, it goes through the voice box, making a moaning sound, like a long burp. which sounds like moaning.

I think I would go to K-Mart or Walmart and hold out there until they all died off (Which the physically and biologically would have too).

Other though was.....
What if Cthulhu rised from the Abyss...
What if the Rapture happened, and they were right! Would you go to work the next day?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Like Chaos?

This is for you

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's a good idea to prepare yourself for any scenario. But I wouldn't necessarily hope for that scenario to actually play out. I'm just happy with the fact that I have the strength and not need it instead of needing it and not having it. Though I suppose it would be fun knocking heads off of zombies with a baseball bat.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
A Story Dream...

On a lonely strech of beach a hansome man is walking alone.. It's a crisp morning slight cold wind, wearing nothing except white jean shorts. He sits down and sees some seaweed next to him. He starts to touch it. it is almost as if it has taken on a life of it's own and gentle touches him and caresses him. He takes it home.. He is in love with the seaweed. He hugs it and kisses it. He is in love. Truest love ever. "I love you" he says, the seaweed reponds saying "I Love You too".

A great Tree demon, hundreds and hundreds of roots moving about, and vines and branchs actings as arms eating people and looking for his lost love, his lost seaweed.

Guess what? there is no end.. You are the end. The Grey Tree God will rise from the abyss and it will swallow you and your community.
It is awesomely tall, it's bark is like soft human skin and bleeds red sap, and it smells like rotting flesh.

It's ten time worse than the worse thing you can imagine. When it swallows you, you will go into acidic sap, where you will digest slowly.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sorry to say your life must be very meaningless for you to summon chaos and look forward to it.
These are very strange times we live in and society keeps getting stranger.
I'd much rather have 10 feet of snow in july. That would be chaotic but it would melt and the chaos would pass.
If youre looking to forfeit responsibilities, that would do it on a less permanent basis.
I'm not trying to put you guys down, i'm just wondering what the frame of mind is to want chaos as opposed to a peaceful existence.

I'll take love and peace anytime. Mother Teresa i aint, but listen to me, life is precious- we're here a short time to learn and love not experience the worse the world has to offer.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
65.127.124.62... Well the dream of chaos might have come true. Checkout the link to this BBC news report of a new mosquito borne parasite. It seems that he parasite will kill a person and within two hours "reactivate the heart". The "dead" person will come to life and be violent and out of control until he once again "dies". Chilling. I guess it's important to be careful about one wishes for.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I day dream about a world wide wet t-shirt marathon

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!! That is very scary to think of. Zombies for real!!?!?!?

top topics

join