It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien Advanced Technology???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So many threads on aliens and the advanced technology, can someone show proof that either exists?
I mean real proof, not opinions. Not just stories of Roswell, ect....Hard evidence.
I'm wondering why the entire world has always thought that the Aliens have such advanced technology?
Anybody?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And that's where the problem lies.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yep everybody has an alien abduction story, strange triangle in the sky, or Some wierd feeling that they are being watched by these aliens. Where is any proof?
Is there anyone out there that has any at all? I mean outside of those crop circles...lol Seriously...can anyone say they know where the proof is being held at? Surely if one saucer crashed somebody has parts from it? What happened to the dead bodies? Is there anyone that can say they have seen these bodies and tell me where and when they were observed?
Thanks

[edit on 25-5-2005 by krt1967]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sure, The US Government stopped shooting them down.

Dallas

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ya, I agrea, maby if we wouldnt blow them up before they hit the ground we may have some news, but untill then, ask MJ12. MJ12

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that hard evidence is lacking, of course, since we are all on this site talking about it.

But, I think we can also all agree on the fact that our evolution as a species was so rapid. And still is constantly changing, adapting, and updating itself.

This is where our ideas probably differ. I find it hard to believe that over the millions of years it took us to evolve our brains to modern humans, and the time it took us to come up with certain 'world altering inventions' that there has to be some type of outside interference.

It seems it also started to take off right after Roswell... but that's all just guesswork, again..

spartacus out

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Millions of years you say. Lately Radio fourteen Carbon Dating has been put in question eg Life on Earth may only amount to fifty thousand years.

EBE may have reprogrammed our genitics sum 60 times simce say Adam and Eve.

Dallas

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Douse no one know about MJ12?
The most informational docs recorded, ad if you dont beleave.. They started at Rosswell and are still in progress... the CIA havent cought them still? Consperacy

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The Drake equation

R* is the rate of star formation in our galaxy
fp is the fraction of those stars which have planets
ne is average number of planets which can potentially support life per star that has planets
fl is the fraction of the above which actually go on to develop life
fi is the fraction of the above which actually go on to develop intelligent life
fc is the fraction of the above which are willing and able to communicate
L is the expected lifetime of such a civilization

This equation could mean that 10% of star systems in the Galaxy are hospitable to life.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
I'm wondering why the entire world has always thought that the Aliens have such advanced technology?
Anybody?

In my opinion, the reason the world thinks that aliens have such advanced technology, is because it would take advanced technology to reach speeds, or have access to our planet from such far reaches of the universe.

Omniscient.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
check out the Bob White Artifact....

it is a chunk of metal compound that was retreived that has an unknown composition and not capable of being produced on earth.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
So many threads on aliens and the advanced technology, can someone show proof that either exists?

If such proof existed do you think we would be here wasting our time speculating?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Would the ability to shut down our nuclear capability qualify as advanced technology?

The Malmstrom AFB UFO/Missile Incident where 16 Minuteman ICBM’s went to no go flight status March 16,1967. These missiles are built to operate autonomous and are not connected to each other in any way. It was rare for one to go down, let alone 16.

When Figel spoke with the on-site security guard, he reported that they had not yet performed any maintenance that morning. He also stated that a UFO had been hovering over the site. Figel recalls thinking the guard must have been drinking something. However, now other missiles started to go off alert in rapid succession! Within seconds, the entire flight of ten ICBMs was down! All of their missiles reported a "No-Go" condition. One by one across the board, each missile had became inoperable.

Declassified Strategic Missile Wing documents and interviews with ex-Boeing engineers who conducted tests following the E-Flight Incident investigation confirm that no cause for the missile shutdowns was ever found. Robert Kaminski was the Boeing Company engineering team leader for this investigation. Kaminski stated that after all tests were done, : “There were no significant failures, engineering data or findings that would explain how ten missiles were knocked off alert,” and “…there was no technical explanation that could explain the event.”

I still wonder if this was intentional or an accident on the part of the UFO, but we still cannot duplicate what happened. At the bottom of the article you will find documents released by the Air Force that show the event did happen, but claim the sighting of the UFO as rumors. Although this may not be the PROOF you want, it is strong evidence.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
check out the Bob White Artifact....

it is a chunk of metal compound that was retreived that has an unknown composition and not capable of being produced on earth.

This is what i'm looking for. Have a link?
Thanks for your help.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Do you Ocelot always answer a question with a question?
Thanks alot Hal9000. Thats a good read. Think I have to side with your thoughts. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join