It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You disgusting little Serpents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was recently told by an ex-in-law (who is a JW) that Adam and Eve were not the only sentient beings in the Garden. He was referring to the serpent and its kind. His point seemed to be that all sentient creatures have a right to their place in the world. IMO he was definitely on the serpent's side, even looked kind of like one.

I think maybe Vertu's down with the serpents, too. There are a lot of reptile-lovers out there, already consumed and controlled. Woe to them. No offense to you, Vertu, or to the rest. God's will be done.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
phantom viewer, you need to visit an old girlfriend's website:

www.wiolawapress.com...

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Are these serpent people the same as the Repilians of the European Royal families? I'm STILL having trouble figuring out just how a person can be one of these "creatures" and yet NOT have his ENTIRE FAMILY TREE under a microscope, muchless running the bulk of Europe. (Prior to Democratic Rule.)

LOL I'm not supposed to believe Jesus was the son of God...but I AM supposed to believe he DID exist and atribute his powers to Alien DNA...okay, whateva...

Sorry if I took ya'll on an odd tangent.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomviewer

Montezuma knew the legend of the WINGED SERPENT GOD that would return to the earth as the GREAT WHITE GOD.

nice fictional picture you've painted there

the "feathered serpent=comet" explaination has exhausted itself. (to me)
and the 'morning star=venus' answer is also monotinous/boring

i don't expect to alter you view, but i think that slamming the snake-is-benevolent-people, is most likely a misplaced & erroneous bias,

way back in the neolithic, mankind looked upon snakes as an embodiment
of reincarnation, as they shed their old skins etcetera

on into the copper and bronze ages, pagan cults abounded, the Scythians
-ala Conan the Barbarian fame- the Sabines, lots of groups clans tribes all around asia, europe, black & caspian & baltic seas did the pagan snake cult thing.

even the Pharoh's(sp?) in egypt wore the likeness of a cobra on the crown of the head...i guess it was both Freudian & Pagan Mystical??

on thru the greeks & roman cultures, i think they sorta borrowed?
the physicians/ healers emblem from---as Jewish mysticism goes, from
Moses himself as he was the bearer of the copper-rod/staff which aided the tribes of isreal thru that desert wandering...the said 'miracle staff' was
supposed to have a single serpent entwined on the pole...

consider all of the above heresay, because i cannot recall the various sites I visited over the past two years that these little infomative blurbs were presented.

i do know, that even today the grass snake(zalty) is held in good honor in the folklore world of at least 1 eastern european nation...and its lucky & brings good fortune if your fortunate to have one live in your immediate environs.

btw, that remark about human sacrifice...it seems i recall that Abraham was
ordered to sacrifice his only son...but that order by the monotheistic diety
was ammended to be able to use a proxy of goats, sheep, lambs, red heifers and what-nots. lets put the 'blood-thirsty' label in its proper place, ?

again, i enjoyed that flight-of-fancy you wrote
see ya

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I dont really like the website, about the 'child' sacrifice theory. It was just some dark hearted person thats going to be in prison for life.

But yes, they do exist and are very smart and do not put themselves in a position with murdering people, you would think they have undergrounds, they have contact with the government you know.....but I dont really want to take this off-topic.

The world will pole shift to the light. May Christ return to earth with his light being holy angels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join