It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You disgusting little Serpents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Im studying every aspect of the serpent people (for thos who are aware and believe, the ones who do not please dont bother.)

I've noticed people expect 2012 to happen, do you really believe people who sacrifice humans to serpents?

Maya legends tell us that the WINGED SERPENT GOD came from an unknown country of the rising sun in a white robe, and he wore a beard. He was a lawgiver and taught the arts and sciences. When this god fulfilled his mission, he returned to the sea, preaching and teaching on the way, and boarded a ship which took him to the MORNING STAR.

This WINGED SERPENT GOD promised to return. The legend was remembered and when Hernando Cortez, the Spanish Conquistador, landed in Mexico in 1519, he was thought to be the WINGED SERPENT GOD in his reincarnated state.

In the days of Cortez and Pizarro, Spanish ships carried a blood-red Maltese cross, the great SUN SYMBOL. The sun god was thought to be the sky-god by many cultures around the world.

Mankind has always looked to the skies for the home of his gods and winged deities represented the heavenly aspect of the gods.

You can easily see why Montezuma, the Aztec king, was confused and thought that the Spaniards were the returning WINGED SERPENT GOD of the SUN.

A great ship glides toward the shore. Its massive sails with crosses of red seem to have a spell on the natives. As the ship comes closer, they wonder if this is truly the WINGED SERPENT GOD that their legends said would come from the east.
The ship anchored in a bay. Hernando Cortez had sailed from Cuba to conquer Mexico for Spain. He and his men came ashore in small boats.

The natives wondered what kind of beings were coming ashore. They saw that they were white men with clothing (the armour) glistening in the sun. Surely this was the return of the GREAT WHITE GOD, they thought.

Eventually Cortez and his men were brought before Montezuma, lord of many kings. It was believed that his equal was not known in all the world.

Montezuma knew the legend of the WINGED SERPENT GOD that would return to the earth as the GREAT WHITE GOD.

As Cortez and his men came ashore they were prepared for battle, but instead the natives bowed down in a worshipful attitude. Surprised at these actions, Cortez wondered why the Aztecs acted in such a manner.

When taken to the palace Cortez and his men saw all the gold in the palace and decided to steal it and take it back to Spain! Montezuma looked at Cortez and wondered if this truly was the GREAT WHITE GOD? His question was soon answered.

History tells of tremendous battles between the Aztecs and the Conquistadors this was the time of the Spanish Inquisition and both sides were skilled in methods of torture. During the heat of the battle, both sides took prisoners. But Cortez did not realize what was about to happen to his men captured by the Aztecs!

Forcing the prisoners up to their temple, the Aztecs made them climb the stairway with a movement similar to the motions of a SERPENT OR DRAGON. Upon reaching the top, the victim was stretched out on an altar and held firmly by several men. A drum continued to beat as the natives shouted their mystic chants. Then the priest took his ceremonial knife and cut out the heart of the victim.

Throughout the art of Central America there is evidence of human sacrifice. The cultures of Central America worshipped the same WINGED SERPENT GOD found throughout the world. This god DEMANDED human sacrifice!

Now they are destroyed. You expect serpents to save you? They are the disease and cause.

This mostly has to do with the aspect of UFOs and the like, but yet it has to do with an Ancient civilization. Please move this where you feel free.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
phantomviewer,

Do you have a link to this?

Sanc'.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This reminds me of the two bloods lines in the bible. One of god and the other of satan (the serpent race). As in the day of Noah and as shall be again. Maybe it's the same thing.

Take a look at this link:

www.reformation.org...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
This reminds me of the two bloods lines in the bible. One of god and the other of satan (the serpent race). As in the day of Noah and as shall be again. Maybe it's the same thing.

Take a look at this link:

www.reformation.org...

Yes, I believe they are the fallen angels. Many of you will think its crazy,
but if you believe in the Son of Man, you will also believe his prophet.

It isnt bad to research about things,
the fallen angels were not human so you gotta believe that they are demonic fallen angels to break us down as one with the divine.

The serpent tempted Adam and Eve......You get it?

The world is a riddle to be solved.

Adam and Eve:
www.paradiselost.org...

Bible Quotes on Serpents:
www.allstarz.org...

Serpent Mayan Gods:
www.lost-civilizations.net...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I understand what you are trying to say.
However the stories of mass executions/offerings did not originate from Spainards being the victims. The stories originate from tales from priests that accompanied the Conquistadors and later collaboration from the indians themselves.
There had been a long history of these happenings, long before Cortez arrived. As is evident from achaeological venues.
When Cortez came to the new world. He had only four hundred men. In the later ensuing battles, Cortez's fire power proved more than a match for the indians, who had never seen this.....Well, you know the rest of the story.
There was never a parade of captured Spainards, snaking up the pyramid.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To find info about a species of giant humans which existed during the Carboniferous Era -- 300 million years ago! bring up --

[www... edconrad.com]

Don't I find the most fascinating sites?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh, I thought this was somehow a thread about the ATS people I've placed on ignore ...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomviewer

You expect serpents to save you? They are the disease and cause.

This mostly has to do with the aspect of UFOs and the like, but yet it has to do with an Ancient civilization. Please move this where you feel free.

Is it possible that your conclusion means the most to your thread?

I wish I knew what busts up your inhuman soul!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

You expect serpents to save you? They are the disease and cause.

I wish I knew what busts up your inhuman soul!

What is that supose to mean.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not that I beleive any of this, but, maybe the
"from an unknown country of the rising sun in a white robe, and he wore a beard. He was a lawgiver and taught the arts and sciences."
part refered to Japan, or possibly Mu-Lemuria.

Also, Vertu is a bit off, if you know what I mean, so dont take what he says to badly.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It was a question yesterday, and I have the answer.

Did you upload the pictures? I must see them.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Also, Vertu is a bit off, if you know what I mean, so dont take what he says to badly.

What goes through your mind right now?

Are you satisfied with what you just did today? I hope, yes.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

See, that just furthers my point.

Still, though, Veru's pretty cool.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

See, that just furthers my point.

Still, though, Veru's pretty cool.

But you didn't answer my question. Is there a reason for that?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

It was a question yesterday, and I have the answer.

Did you upload the pictures? I must see them.

You must be here to start bashing, no I did not upload them, I dont need to as someone else did it for me. It is not my website.

You search, you find and learn. You dont need evidence for everything. You cant find faith through evidence.

The main point of thread was related to 2012 and the serpent fallen angels trying to manipulate people into it. If you dont believe it, dont have to read and post about it.

I was showing my personal belief on these 'serpent fallen angels', and if you dont believe a serpent (Satan, wich appeared in a serpent form, he appears in many forms.) talking to Eve in the Bible then you do not know about or believe in the Bible.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Heres a link that quotes Keel's 'OUR HAUNTED PLANET' that deals with the Serpent People. Not sure if this is the kind of info you wanted.

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
www.sacred-texts.com... - The Worship of the Serpent
www.harrypottermagic.org... - THE OCCULT, MAGIC & PAGANISM

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
phantomviewer i couldn't agree more....I have been asking questions related to this topic. The Annanaki could be this being you speak of.groups.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the vikings ventured to america before colombus, norway is east of america, the vikings longboats had serpents heads on the front, the vikings would of had beards. i know what your thinking they only visited north america, but they could of sailed to south america down the coast. the aztecs or maya, probly thought the viking worshipped serpents, because they have on there ships, helmets and swords, they probly though if they perform rituals to the serpents. just a theory. i dont know what to beleive, im a skeptic when it comes to stuff like this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join