It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

filmakers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok, because i became a member a while ago, then went off ats for a while, then came back on, i sometimes post stuff that has already been posted!
so please tell me if this has already been posted, im pretty sure its not, because i searched for filmakers in search so here goes:
a theory i came up with is the government are in leage with filmakers
especially about aliens. I think the only reason they make films about aliens is they want everyone to think- "well i dont believe in aliens, because i saw them in a fiction movie"!
also, i have read through a lot of the posts, and theres loads ofdifferent opinions about this: can someone PLEASE tell me why the government dont want people to know about aliens- i think its the idea that its because they want to swap technology for abductions, but i dunno if thats true!!!

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Paranoid Pain]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Paranoid pain,

I believe Steven Spielberg is tied in with our evolution.Look at when he put out his movies E.T and War of the Worlds.There are no coincedences,either this guy is highly enlightened or somebody got to him and asked him to put out this information to help the transition of our reality.He could have his own alien contacts.What better way to put out information but onto a world wide viewing.Whenever we seem to advance I think its probable another movie will come out.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Whenever we seem to advance I think its probable another movie will come out.

actually, i was thinking on this thread a bit before i posted it, and i was actually thinking i was going to say that!
i just forgot!!!!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yep, been discussed, but no reason it can't be revisitied...

Here's some fun...
www.presidentialufo.com...

Disney had represented the United States government on a good-will tour of Chile, Argentina, Columbia, Brazil and Bolivia. He had allowed the United States Army to station a 700-man anti-aircraft unit at his Los Angeles studio early in the war.

Disney was also, according to a December 16, 1954 FBI document, made a SAC Contact for the FBI, which elevated him from his former position as an informant for the agency. Now he was able to gather information from other FBI informants. The confidential internal FBI memo read,

"Because of Mr. Disney’s position as the foremost producer of cartoon files in the motion picture industry, and his prominence and wide acquaintanceship in film production matters, it is believed that he can be of valuable assistance to this office . . . "

Once Walt Disney had finished his meetings with the USAF, he began to work on the requested UFO documentary for the public. He asked his animators to think up what an alien would look like. Meanwhile, he waited for the Air Force to deliver on the promised film.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yep, been discussed, but no reason it can't be revisitied...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

usually when i post something thats already been posted, even months ago when everyone except that one person has forgotten about it, i get burned

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Paranoid Pain,

Don't you love synchronicity,to have people thinking on the same wavelength,great minds think alike.Or is this how a cult or religion is started.LOL

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

usually when i post something thats already been posted, even months ago when everyone except that one person has forgotten about it, i get burned

Well, the revised guidelines are if it hasn't been discussed in over 10 days, and it's not an identical thread, then no problem...

No use resurrecting a months old thread, just because someone wants to discuss a similar subject...imho. (though such threads can be great sources of info, so good to check them too).

Good search topics to see other threads on this...(in the UFO forum)

"Emenneger"
"Cosmic Journey"
"Disney" and "UFO" (two separate fields)
"Spielberg" (try both spellings, switching the i and e)
"Hollywood"

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals what alien movies haven been put out since `1990-2005
Which ones seem most likely a more realistic scenario of our space brothers and sisters?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
well the old war of the worlds film seemed sort of accurate, i dunno, theres probably loads of different kinds of aliens and thats why theres so many different pics

new topics

top topics

join