It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my moms encounter..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
hey every1 i havent made a post in a long while but i thut i let every1 know wat iv been told..

well i was with my mom the other day n we were talkin about such matters of aliens n stuff (as you do)lol,and she told me about an encounter she had in her bedroom not long ago..(pauses for smutty thoughts),she sed that she was asleep in her room and she was suddenly awoken .
she could not move her body just her eyes,she sed that there was a large being standing at the end of the bed with a hood/cloak on with huge eyes.
and around this being was around 5/6 other smaller beings around 4 feet high or so ,she described it as if she were a patient at a hospital n the large being wa s a docter and the smaller 1s were students..(if that makes sence).
she sed she could hear them talking if u can call it that but it was throught sum sort of other means than speach..
(i might add at this point that my mother is 37 yrs old and is of stable mind..i think lmao..seriosly tho ,)she is a very sensative person by nature and is a psycic and a healer of sorts.
which lends me too belive her.plus shes ma mom lol
she sed they were leaning over her n like examaning her but without actually touching her,she sed it was like being violated because she had no control over the situation.then she was slowly made to go back to sleep and then she awoke like a few minutes later(she saw the clock i might add lol) and there was no sign of them ever being there..SPOOOKY i dont like goin in her house neway lol as i saw a gray in my old room b4 scared the bejesus outa me lol thats another storie tho.

thatnx for readin any questions ill gladdly answer them to the best of my knowledge on the situation/if all else fails i can ask her again lol

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Jinj,

Is your mom good at communicating with people,is it very easy for her to put words together like she is a master in the speechcraft so to speak?I'm just curious because it seems the ones that speak profoundly seem to get much attention.Meaning I think that the ones that also get real informative information from these beings can represent their words for the human society to distinguish.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Tell us more of this grey in your old bedroom if you wouldn't mind, jinj

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hmm... B.S. meter off the scale!!!!

This is exactly the kind of stuff I was talking about..

I'm not saying your making this up kid... but your mom is probably not totally grounded in reality..

Still... at least she probably respects the fragility of this planet we inhabit

Thats more than can be said of 70% of the folk livin here...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
are you a retard? i can´t believe i wasted 2 minutes of my life to read this, maybe i should leave ATS.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ok well abuse was the last thing i expected from u guys but obviosly there are sum small minded people out there!

for 1 yes my mom is good at getting her point across/talking
and for u that think shes (unstable)lmao id love for u too meet her cus then u would realise how wrong u are but hey!!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
oh my encounter..lol well its a pretty boring 1 but , ok.
i was just lyeing in my bed (a bunk bed )if that makes ne difference lol and i just woke up suddenly and was immidiatly greeted by a small(about door handle hight)grey it looked just like ud imagine 1 too look like was just standing there in the door way...

so my first instict is.PURE TERROR! i just screamed as loud as i could ,which thinking back is odd in its self as being a grey i thought they could supress ur actions?? guess he was a lazy grey lol

And as i was screaming my mom came in and walked straight past him like it was a normal thing lol and was tring to calm me down it was weird cus after that i kinda blacked out i guess cus i dont remember nething else after that!??!?!
i dont even remember talking about it the next day? strange(this was some time ago i am now 18 and i dont live with her nemore ) which is kind of a gd thing cus i dont like being in the house neways(bad ju jus lol)

also id like to interject with iv had another couple of experiences but they were kinda odd cus i was in a sleep state like i was dreaming but i remember(hard too explain) were i kept trying to let people into the house in the dead of night like id go to the door n my mom would be like wat are u doin!?! i would say things like there here for us they want to come in and she would be freaked out n send me back to bed ...the 1 time this happened she looked through the spie hole on the door and saw 2 figures like shadows moving away,i guess there could of actually been genuine callers lol but as she was scared she didnt open the door lol

kinda odd i told u but i thut id tell ya neway!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Jinj,

My post was sincere,but I agree that negative comments were not needed.I was hoping you would give some more information on your moms encounters.The most minute details count in my book no matter what anybody says.Why because they make up the whole.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
cool but i do not actually remember specifics at this moment in time i will find out tomorro and then post them wen i find out cus she told me a while ago like 5 months ago but i havent been on ats for an equal amount of time so...

i do agree "minute facts make up the whole"

(id find out now but it is late lol so i will wait ..keep u in suspence!! lol)

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jinj,

I agree that feyd rautha post was rather pointless negativity but you shouldn't be surprised by the skepticism to your story.

First you post in a somewhat rambling way an extremly hazy account.

Then you state as a fact that your mother is a psychic and a healer.

And that you yourself had a previous encounter with a Grey?

It just doesn't hold up to scientific scrutiny very well...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
lol fair enuff ..but all i can say is that im not lieing, i also cant prove im not lieing which is rather annoying lol

by the waay if ya do wanna no enything else about ma moms encounter i havent seen her yet so..but i will post again as soon as i see her!!!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sure we'd like to hear more details - definately!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinj
hey every1 i havent made a post in a long while but i thut i let every1 know wat iv been told..

well i was with my mom the other day n we were talkin about such matters of aliens n stuff (as you do)lol,and she told me about an encounter she had in her bedroom not long ago..(pauses for smutty thoughts),she sed that she was asleep in her room and she was suddenly awoken .
she could not move her body just her eyes,she sed that there was a large being standing at the end of the bed with a hood/cloak on with huge eyes.
and around this being was around 5/6 other smaller beings around 4 feet high or so ,she described it as if she were a patient at a hospital n the large being wa s a docter and the smaller 1s were students..(if that makes sence).
she sed she could hear them talking if u can call it that but it was throught sum sort of other means than speach..
(i might add at this point that my mother is 37 yrs old and is of stable mind..i think lmao..seriosly tho ,)she is a very sensative person by nature and is a psycic and a healer of sorts.
which lends me too belive her.plus shes ma mom lol
she sed they were leaning over her n like examaning her but without actually touching her,she sed it was like being violated because she had no control over the situation.then she was slowly made to go back to sleep and then she awoke like a few minutes later(she saw the clock i might add lol) and there was no sign of them ever being there..SPOOOKY i dont like goin in her house neway lol as i saw a gray in my old room b4 scared the bejesus outa me lol thats another storie tho.

thatnx for readin any questions ill gladdly answer them to the best of my knowledge on the situation/if all else fails i can ask her again lol

Your mom have what is called "sleep paralysis". It can be a sleep disorderitself or could be a symptom of narcolepsy (another sleep disorder). People have episodes of sleep paralysis, where your not completely awake and not completely asleep, eyes are open but you can't move or scream " most people try to scream for there mommy lol ".
"hypnogogic hallucinations" during these episodes where your mom think that she see someone or something in the room but really it her mind letting see what she is thinking at the moment in this case "ALIENS".Its terrifying seeing as your not unable to move or speak. Usually there is a buzzing noise that gets louder and louder, too. During these episodes all you want to do is to fully wake up and usually after a minute your able to do it usually by managing a small sound like a moan. These episodes of sleep paralysis always feel absolutely terrifying and when you finally wake to a moment of confusion about what is real and what was a dream/hallucination and then a moment of great relief.

this happens to me like 5 times a year and im sure it not a alien abduction because sometimes i see Goku From Dragon Ball Z and some of crazy stuff so i know it a hallucination also i just 20.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I remember a program on the Discovery Channel about a researcher who would send low power electrical signals into certain parts of the brain of sleeping subjects. When they awoke they reported a nearly identical experience to the one you described (or your mum, rather).

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
well maybe thats wat it was then!?!?!

i cant say that it was or was'nt tho really cus it wasnt my experience so...
but its a possibility for sure!

although my experience may have been ,but i could move n stuff!?!?!
but i didnt thru terror!

[edit on 26-5-2005 by jinj]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Jinj,

I agree that feyd rautha post was rather pointless negativity but you shouldn't be surprised by the skepticism to your story.

First you post in a somewhat rambling way an extremly hazy account.

Then you state as a fact that your mother is a psychic and a healer.

And that you yourself had a previous encounter with a Grey?

It just doesn't hold up to scientific scrutiny very well...

Nothing on this site holds up to scientific scrutiny very well, if it did there would be more funding for this kind of study. Please be aware of the scientific method before you judge someone else.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Mad Man Lotar]

top topics

join