It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which military leader are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Take this fun test and see.
Here are my results.
Biography:

Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson was born in Clarskburg, Virginia. His parents died when he was young, and he lived with his uncle who secured an appointment for him at West Point. He was one of the best-loved generals of the South. He earned his name at 1st Bull Run, when his unit was described as standing its ground like a "stone wall." His masterpiece was the the Shenandoah Valley campaign of 1862, a diversion that prevented the Union forces from reinforcing McClellan on the Virginia Peninsula. Many historians consider this to be one of the most brilliant military campaigns in history.

Test

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I got Ulysses S Grant

Personally reserved, Grant was tenacious in battle. Once he set a course, he wanted to see it to its end, as in the siege of Vicksburg. He was one to seize the initiative as well. After several failed attempts to get to Vicksburg, Grant moved his army south to cross the Mississippi — during this time he was cut off from all communication and most supplies. The taking of the city on July 4, 1863, was a turning point in the war. Ulysses S Grant's nickname was "unconditional surrender" — and he trusted fighting more than diplomacy. But when opposing forces did surrender, he was usually magnanimous in their treatment.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I got, Teddy Roosevelt!

Teddy Roosevelt was one of the most dramatic figures in American history. He was both an accomplished civilian and military leader. He captured the nation's imagination by leading the "Rough Riders" in the Spanish American war.

Teddy Roosevelt was a man of action and preferred to lead from the front.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Douglas MacArthur reporting for duty !!!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I got Dwight Eisenhower....

Biography
Dwight Eisenhower was both a great military leader and politician. An innovative tank commander before World War II, Eisenhower was appointed to lead the invasion of North Africa as Commander of the European Theater of Operations. He was later chosen to command Operation Overlord, the invasion of Northern Europe, and later became supreme commander of the Allied forces in western Europe. After his military career, he ran for and won the Presidency.

Leadership Attributes
An avid planner, Eisenhower worked in the army's war plans division and was known for his strong strategic and organizational skills. Eisenhower was given the position of Supreme Allied Commander partially because of his consummate diplomatic skills. He used his skills throughout the war to balance the various Allied personalities. Field Marshall Montgomery said that Eisenhower was the only one with the personality to get all of the Allies to cooperate and win the war. Personally, he was likable and outgoing. Indeed, the motto of his presidential campaign reflected this: "I like Ike."

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I got William Tecumseh Sherman, and I think I know y. For the last queston, I choose 2 because he might hold weapons and reinforcements in certain places, like those Religious Sites. That was hard 2 choose, but over all, Civi and Comrade Wise, I choose 2. Not 2 attack but with small arms though, if I actually did.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am a Conscientious Objector, electing not to enter the Member Only feature of that site by mandatory registration.

They could not draft me. I serve no military website.

If I undertook the test I would be measure up as Genghis Khan, but...

MAKE ATS, NOT WAR

etc etc etc all day long.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I got Teddy Roosevelt... hehe Me and asala have somethign in common.

Teddy Roosevelt was a man of action and preferred to lead from the front. He stunned the country when he resigned his powerful and comfortable position as assistant secretary of the Navy to establish and lead the Rough Riders in the Spanish American War. He achieved lasting fame by leading his regiment in a bold charge up Kettle Hill in the Battle of Santiago. Personally, he was upbeat and dominant. As President, he was a skilled diplomat, negotiating many issues favorable to the U.S., including Alaska's boundary with Canada. He even helped bring an end to the Russo-Japanese war of 1904-1905, for which he received the Nobel Peace Prize.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by cpr12r]

top topics

join