It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Rockin' the Great Lakes II (Meetup)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
As much as I would love to go to Canada, I cant bring myself to giving in to the US goverment, Why should have to get a passport to go to Canada, it like they are saying Canadians cant be trusted.

It just wrong to me.

You require a passport to cross the Canadian border now? When did that change? Last I knew, you could do it with a birth certificate/ drivers license.

It was to happen by 2008, but I tried to go last month, I was told to get a passport.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

BTW, Detriot is still in the States but REALLY close to Canada.

I could go to Det-riot.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

BTW, Detriot is still in the States but REALLY close to Canada.

I could go to Det-riot.

See that's the problem with having the "i" and "o" button next to each other and you type with 4 fingers.

Its a conspiracy I tell ya

[edit on 11-6-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wait, what? SO not on the 25th? Whaaa???? Everyone says they coming, save a couple, so you decide to not have it? NO!!!! My life has just been shattered, I have no meaning left in my soul, wheres my uzi?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Alright, scratch that.... The 25th, outside of Detroit. I'll u2u everyone some info in a bit.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Anybody got a Boat ???????????????

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ok, so it is back on at same place? Thank you Cmdr, my life shalt be fullfilled again, or at least I didn't blow off Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and the Olsen Twins off for nothing.(that was a joke, the twins look like smaller versions of Ann COulter)

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Bump. Sorry, what going on?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You guys need to give me location NOW!!!!!!
While I'm probably not going to go I still want to see exactly how far away it is from me. IF you guys got one in northern Indiana or even southern michigan I might be able to come or at lest feel as if I should be going.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oakland Southwest Airport (Y47)
New Hudson, MI
3:00 PM until ???

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Damn you, Deeeeee-troit roads!

DE

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I just sent out a mass u2u... If you didn't get it, let me know!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Commander Keen was a bullfrog. Was a good friend of mine. Never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine. And he always had some very good whine

Still on the 25th, eh? I'll see what I can do, this sounds like it would be quite a wee bit-o-fun.

Worst case scenario, I'll just abuse that which I was not to abuse and keep Kid away from y'all

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh, a comment on the Canadian passport thing. Over the past two years, Canada has reversed its self several times on that, and has stated that there need not be notification if the law changes again. I travel to Canadia (
) for work often, and there's always a sign at the ticket counter describing the latest Canadian enterance requirements. It's best to call and find out before you go what the status on that is.

For an American coming back from Canada, though, you do not need your passport, just your liscense.

Rock, rock on, Everybody to the limit!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the info JJ... When I went across I guess I just got lucky in not needing a passport.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Y'all gettin' excited? It's comin' up!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ok, I think I am going to try and make it. It is not far from my home, just have to stop by a friends son's graduation party first. Looks like everyone had lots of fun last year.

Now Deus said something in chat about a jello pit. I want to see ID's on everyone so I can run and hide from Deus.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Does anyone coming have a laptop that can get online with a cell phone? Because if we could get some live-feed stuff to ATS that would be great.

Also, if you have a camera-phone consider setting it up to send pictures to the ATS camera-phone forums.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
OK, get the cheese out, I'm having some whine.

I got everything in order only to find that the other driver will be going away next weekend. I can't come.

Pics, pics and more pics please.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

OK, get the cheese out, I'm having some whine.

I got everything in order only to find that the other driver will be going away next weekend. I can't come.

Pics, pics and more pics please.

Come from where? Maybe we could hang out and have a much better time and post pictures of the AWESOME ATS Meetup as opposed to the uninclusive get together

<< 1  2    4 >>

join