It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Rockin' the Great Lakes II (Meetup)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Last time I hosted a meetup, back in August of '04, it was a huge success. I'm hoping for another here. Anyway, here's the skinny on this one.

When: Saturday June 25. Time yet TBD
Where: Same place as last time, the airport I fly out of. Sorry for not wanting to divulge that just out in the open. If you plan on attending I'll give you everything you need to know.
Who: ATSers, of course!
Why: Because it's about time for another!

As I think of more information to add, I'll update this post.

Also, if anyone could find the thread about the meetup and the follow up thread, I'd greatly appreciate it. I tried for about 10 minutes, to no avail.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I missed the last one.... hope to make this one... I'll U2U you Cmdr a little later...

I remember the pictures from the last one. Looked as everyone had a wonderful time...

I recommend attending if you're close by...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
is this the thread you are looking for *Great Lakes ATS Adventure! *SUCCESS!!!!!!!*

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
is this the thread you are looking for *Great Lakes ATS Adventure! *SUCCESS!!!!!!!*

That it is! Thanks very much, Asala!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Blast, I have a family reunion that weekend! Otherwise I'd be game. Blast!

Least now all of y'all can't laugh at my funny face
'

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Last one was a ball. It all depends on whether my union goes on strike(might happen in the next 2 weeks), if so I'll be working on the weekend.

The Kid throws a kickin party, I recommend it. It's like being on ATS but you don't have to wait for a reply and you get more than one at a time.

Here's hoping.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Heck, was there for the first one, and if I can get ahold of ASE and Ycon, should be coming again. Mmmmmm, burgers! Although doubt Mirth will be there this time, who knows where he is at this year.

Traveling ain't just for monkey's with degrees.(bad bad imitation of Mirth)

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It looked like fun from all the neat pictures last year

Why don't all you Northern white boys come on down south for a weekend...Get a tan...Enjoy our Southern Hospitality....Drink some tea with more sugar and ice than actual tea....

If I didn't have to put near 1000 miles on my car to get there, I'd be there....Maybe I'll win the lotto - Then I could make it up there...Guess I better start playing in that case....

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Damn, bad timing. Would have liked to make it this year. Looks like you all had a blast last year.

Anyway, hope it's another success!
(unlike the New Years thingy
)

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hey Cmdrkeenkid, U2U whoever went last year, in case they don't see this. Well, I already U2U Ycon and ASE, but who else showed up?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
bump!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ycon gonna be busy, still trying to get ahold of ASE, asked Shadow, he gonna be busy to, he missed last years due to navy stuff. I so hope I can find a ride. I know, 18 and no car, or license, or wallet.....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ok, me and ASE should be coming again. Mmmm, burgers..... Those were good. Gonna have a internet connection this year? Lol, ATS gets together and can't get on ATS, how sad is that? Lord of the Jews.(Variation of Dennis Leary Lord of the Dance so I don't have to quote him everytime I say it)

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'd go but I'm only 13 so it probably wouldn't be wise...

Plus my parents would be all "Heck no!"

So maybe when I'm in college I'll get a bus and pick up people on my way to a meetup

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good to see people are interested...

Age doesn't so matter... If you can get here, more power to you.

Also, one more thing that we could put on the plans list: paintball. (Of course, everyone would need thier own equipment.)

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh come on, now you're just mocking me! Make it Sunday! Make it Sunday!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey, I was 17 at first one, 18 at this one. ALso, paintball? Did that before, was fun, but no equipment, can I be a ref?

Or IDK, if you really wanted to could get a tv and DvD player out there and I could bring SW E3 for the geeks in all of us, lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Bump. Also, ASE and me should be coming, so IDK, see you then.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
#$%@! why does everything that is can be enjoyable cost $$

Love to go, but I was thinking it was goign ot be out of ORD not DET. I could have taken the Bus to ORD... not to DET... would have to fly or drive, and dont have enough money to fly, and nothing to drive except my bike

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Where is ORD, what is ORD?

Also, ride your bike. it is how I get to ASE's house. Sure he only about 3-4 miles away, so no biggie, but DO IT! I command you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join