It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrete Underground Bases:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
US Government underground bases is no secrete. They have gone underground to keep prying eyes away. Some are beleived to be used for research on alien life. I was doing some research on how these bases where being made. Some are already aware of this, if so this is for those who want to know more about it.

Does a strange world exist beneath our feet? Strange legends have persisted for centuries about the mysterious cavern world and the equally strange beings who inhabit it. Are underground facilities real? If so are these extraterrestrial or a part of top secret military projects.. or perhaps both... And what are they doing down there? Source

In this post I will provide you with some photos and links for those who want to learn more about this awsume underworld.

1.) A U.S. Air Force Tunnel Boring Machine, at Little Skull Mountain, in the State of Nevada, U.S.A. It is tangible proof that the U.S. military has tunnel boring machines. There are many rumors of secret military tunnel systems in the western states, and elsewhere. If the stories are true, machines such as this one would be used to make them. Source: U.S. Department of Energy, Nevada Operations Office, photo number MX-027-30, 14 December 1982.

The machine above was made back in 1982, so by now we could asume they have way better technology now for worming into the earth to build these bases. (Dulse being one of those)

2.)This is a $13 million tunnel boring machine (TBM) used for tunneling at the Nevada Test Site. (Remember that Area 51 is part of the test site.) Many other types of TBMs are used by many govt. agencies, including the "nuclear powered TBM" that melts solid rock and leaves behind glass-like walls. Most tunneling activity is under military installations and all information is highly restricted. Former employees of said facilities have surfaced over the years to talk of massive underground installations in places like Area 51, Northrop Facility in Antelope Valley, Ca.(rumored to have 42 levels), and the Lockheed installation near Edwards, Ca.

I will leave every one to look into it if you already havent and give some feedback on what you think.

Here are some links to start with some are miss leading while others are very interesting:
www.wealth4freedom.com...

www.ufoarea.com...

www.rense.com...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Your 2cents are welcome here I will buy some bubblegum and chew on it

[edit on 23-5-2005 by ZeroKauz]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
of course there will be underground bunkers, bases etc.... after that "ufo/birds" scare at the whitehouse a few weeks ago wasnt the president sent to his underground shelter?

alot of places probably have a under bunker etc (military bases)

as for the machines, well they are quite common for digging subway shafts, waterways etc. ive seen much larger ones.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeh for shure Dulcimer no doubt about it, like I said its no secreat I have been asked many times by people how this is done so this post might lead them in the right direction. Thanks for your input non the less ace!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Does any one have any more info about this? Please post in here if you do, so we can keep this thread going thanks!

[edit on 24-5-2005 by ZeroKauz]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
of course there will be underground bunkers, bases etc.... after that "ufo/birds" scare at the whitehouse a few weeks ago wasnt the president sent to his underground shelter?

alot of places probably have a under bunker etc (military bases)

as for the machines, well they are quite common for digging subway shafts, waterways etc. ive seen much larger ones.

What is that about ? I have never heard that .... Please tell me more about this ????

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You should know that the Air Force logo on the first pic isn't legit. That photo has been debunked many times here over the years (and elsewhere)...

I'll leave it to the skeptics to go at it though, as they much more prefer the activity than I...

Sure there are tunnelling machines, and sure there are underground facilities in some defense areas. Indeed, they'd be rather remiss if they DIDN'T have such facilities. Hell, some are even open to the public to tour (NORAD for example)...

The machines are not liquifying rock though or anything above the ordinary (and you won't find any REAL evidence for it). Nor would the air force be involved, even if making an air force facility. Either government defense contractors or the Army Corps of Engineers would be doing it.

What is that about ? I have never heard that .... Please tell me more about this ????

Simply search on any such tunnels anywhere near where you live. No doubt, at some point there'll be construction pics showing similar or the same machines, amounting mostly to a big drill bit.

This source:

Source: U.S. Department of Energy, Nevada Operations Office, photo number MX-027-30, 14 December 1982.

is false if I recall, as I remember a member posting the original pic, minus the put on logo...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
they probably have plenty of underground bases but whats in some of them is what might be interesting. none the less veary interesting. nice job ZeroKauz.

top topics

join