It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO simple question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What I don't understand about the new world order is why would the people who are going to cause it, even bother? Why would they kill off so many people? Why would they make slaves of others? They already have the money and power, right? They already have us partialy under control, right? I know it sounds like a simple question, but as I scan the NWO threads I still have these nagging thoughts. Help,I don't get it.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't know, but I think the key word is partially. They, like other power-hungry dictators, can't get enough of power.

[edit on 5/22/2005 by Lifeadventurer]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So they want total slavery just so they can boss us around, treat us like crap, and not pay us for it? I don't get it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My dad once told me that, people work to get money, people get more money, then more money, but there is a limit to how much money someone can have. So the person feels that they need power because power is endless. And when I talk about money I don't mean like a few million or something minute, I am talking about the people that a rich enough that people do not know they exist. It's true that people do strive to become powerful, we can see this being exercised with pre-school children. So basically it boils down to people who want to have control over everything. Enslaving and what not are mere by products of the goal of total conquest.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To create the perfect little world.Get rid of all dna that does not meet requirements and enslave the rest. It will be their perfect society.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
To control the whole world, no one has ever ruled all the world in history before. The NWO want to be God.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
See, these are the same people that are members of these same secret societies, that know the same secrets. These are secrets we don't know yet. If they unveil the new technology to a world that can't afford to switch over to this new technology, they will get rid of you. Only wanted people will be alive. The microchips will start to monitor our growth mentally and physically. If we do not grow up right, they can and will terminate us. We are a waste of space. Do you have one-armed people pushing carts at Wal-Mart? No, or at least, you shouldn't. They have figured this out. If everyone goes with their flow, whatever they want to do can be accomplished without hesitation or hinderance.

People still have wills, and this frightens them. We can still control their power. If we all stayed home from work tomorrow, we'd have 'em by the balls. They realize this, therefore they NEED to control us. It's the classic paradigm of "the few controling the many." We are the ones who make their beds and serve them coffee. Without us, they have to do something for themselves. When do you think was the last time Bill Gates, or his good friend Warren Buffett wiped their own a$$. I'll bet they don't even remember where their a$$holes are at this point. They NEED us. And besides, if they controlled us, we wouldn't be clogging up their Star Trek Transporters. We'd be too busy washin' massa's drawls! Hits too close to home doesn't it?

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
"It will soon be possible to assert almost continuous control over every citizen and to maintain up-to-date files, containing even the most personal details about health and personal behavior of every citizen in addition to the more customary.....Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information." --Zbigniew Brzezinski, The Technotronic Age (1968)

"Suspected of being a KGB mole by some conspiranoiacs, at the very least Z.B. has played the role of yes-man stooge very well - to the Round Table, to the Rothschilds and the Warburgs, and not to mention David Rockefeller. In 1973, at Rockefeller's request, Z-Big man (fresh from Nixon's cabinet as National Security Advisor) laid the groundwork for what became the Trilateral Commission, a kind of handmaiden to the New World Order desires of the Insiders and the Establishment. He also served as Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor and George H.W. Bush's campaign advisor" --Devon Jackson, Conspiranoia! The Mother Of All Conspiracies (2000)

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So the NWO is just a way to control the whole world no matter what the cost? Why not take over the whole world as it is? Why kill off so many? In a way we are already slaves are we not? IMO it just makes more sense to take over the world in small increments without killing off the population. It would take more power to take over the world without everyone knowing you exist. Or are they egomaniacs too?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by savagecupid
So the NWO is just a way to control the whole world no matter what the cost? Why not take over the whole world as it is? Why kill off so many?

It would be easier to control a few rather than many

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by savagecupid
So the NWO is just a way to control the whole world no matter what the cost? Why not take over the whole world as it is? Why kill off so many? In a way we are already slaves are we not? IMO it just makes more sense to take over the world in small increments without killing off the population. It would take more power to take over the world without everyone knowing you exist. Or are they egomaniacs too?

Revolt. You need a lot of people to cause a revolution. You need a lot of people to take control from an advanced military. Less people you have easier it is to crush it and to put fear into people.

I actually need to write something up on all of this. God damn, 3 more weeks till my exams are over then I can come back here and post away once more.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ok gang thanks, I guess I understand a bit more now. Must keep researching though.

top topics

join