It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - US Patriotic Groups!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No one seems to be getting this, it wasn't Kerry, it wasn't CLinton, it was the !REPUBLICANS! who first said this movie was evil and George Lucas need to be publicly executed for treason!

SO, saying it reminds you of Nazi Germany, well, the republicans admitt they are evil, so I guess they know that they are trying to pull a Hitler and GL may have exposed them.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
JTL et al,

Lets just remember this is just a movie ( and not a very good one at that )

We can all read what we like into any piece of fiction if we look hard enough and are deranged enough.

There are enough serious issues to worry about without the nonsense like this.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules

Lets just remember this is just a movie ( and not a very good one at that )

Take you BLASPHEMY ELSWHERE! SWrots was a GREAT movie! One of the BEST in the SERIES! BAAH!

Bill, I will give you one chance to recant that statment. If you dont, Im sending my dark menions to force push you into submission!

As all can see, this is just sarcasm about movie opinions. BHR is right people.(though NOT about this being a bad movie). This is a movie and maybe some people are putting to much into it trying to connect every little scene with current events.

*thinks to self* Not even a good movie. Who does he think he is bashing the greatest movie of all time.......jeez

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Kidfinger,

As we say here in Scotland before an altercation "mon then".

I will take you and your "menions" (are they male onions?).

Although ROS was the best of the 3 prequels it was still awful. GL has done the series a disservice with the prequels.

I am a huge Star Wars fan but the truth is the truth.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Conservative group called Patriotic Americans Boycotting Anti-American Hollywood is calling for a boycott of the film.

Yeah...ok...good luck with that....

Perhaps they should do a little research...i.e. most Star Wars fans know that this has been the storyline since uhmm.....the 70'S!!!!
The fact that it parallels our current evil Emperor is just a coincidence... This story has been written for decades...
Dumb asses....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join