It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 research

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The apocalypse is the description of a vision the writer had, some believe under the influence of hallucinogenic drug called Wormwood. I do not take the writings of drug addicts as anything else than a sad joke. I wouldn't look for to much meaning into it.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Woohoo Absinthe!

Wait when was the thing written? Highly doubt they had Abisnthe back then LOL but still wormwood nonetheless. Which was also apparently drunken by Oscar Wilde, Picasso and Vangough. Made them hillucinate and get all creative and whatnot. So if he had wormwood, that writing would probably most likely be utter rubbish. (not saying Picasso's paintings are rubbish).

I had some on the weekend, but since it was made illegal, it now has real low amounts of wormwood in it, if any at all. Still 85% proof hits you like a flippin hammer.

sorry that was completely off topic. Im not sure why people bash the whole 666 thing. who knows it may be a bunch of crap... but the massively huge number of coincidences of where this number turns up shouldnt be entirely ignored... lol

[edit on 23-6-2005 by WrathOfTheAnnunaki]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yup, saw it as a temperature again. A lightening and rain storm was going through and near ending last night. I wondered if the number would show up on our thermometer as the outside temperature, and sure enough it was there, no joke, it changed shortly after that. This was not me checking it over and over untill I saw the number, I just was thinking to myself and wondered if the number was there, and it was.

Does it have a connection with odd or extreme weather? Many lightening flashes were associated with this storm. I sat in my Blazer, waiting for the lightening to let up. I do not like to be out in lightening. The rain was welcome though.

I just found some goodies regarding this number, check it out. One of them is a forum, but you will see reference to the number 66.6 regarding a Celeron processor.

www.3dgameman.com...
www.usatoday.com...
www.xs4all.nl...

Doesn't the bible say 666 is the number of man? Just came to mind?

Troy

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
In an effort to centralize discussions about numbers, I started a new thread about numbers and their meanings.
Please add your comments to this "stickied" thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join