It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Have you guys heard of the lizard man. he is this Reptillian Creature that walks like a man. One guys was changing a tire at 2:00 in the morning when the lizard man attacked by it. He went to the the cops to report it. The cops gave him a lie detector test. it showed that he did see somthing.
It could be a hybrid,a dinosaur that evoled, or an alien.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Where, When? Do you have any links?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I got it off the show on animal planet. Animal X

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i dont know about a lizzard man but i have heard storys of people who worshiped lizzard gods called the nagas

so maybe some myths have roots in truth

links
www.khandro.net...

www.pantheon.org...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

We all know Lizard Man, Spiderman fought against him in issue #64. Anyway, what the guy saw was probably what most people know as as Chupacabra (Goat Sucker) a Central American celebrity.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh no! Icke was right!

Old creature of mythology, but any gamer could tell you that, hehe....

Just 2 HD wimps though....

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I believe gothica91 is talking about the South Carolina Lizard man of Bishopville.www.weirdnj.com...

Boy

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
prehaps, but there have been many reportings of lizard or "reptillian" being. it could be that there some sort of human mutation or dinosour evolvement. although i would like to know the specific one hes talking about

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here he is

Beleive it or not, this guy was my bartender. His nickname was satan (gues why) and his buddy was a guy named jesus. The lizard man is a nice guy. He was probably just trying to help that guy change his tire, and the doode freaked out.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I dont think that is him. lizard man has a tail

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I dont think that is him. lizard man has a tail

Actually, when I saw Lizard Man on some show, he had a tail. I doubt it was permenantly attached like everything else on him, but he had a tail none the less.

Boy

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i recently saw a show about the lizard man. it was interesting

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The lizard man in the above photo does not have a tail, last I heard. He wants to have one attached, an actual fleshy or prosthetic tail that he can move around.

He explains that he, being a philosophy student and also a TA for philosophy classes at a University (not now tho), is experimenting with the boundaries of what it is to be human, what defines man, over other things.

Here we see him pumping his stomach thru his nose

and now he drinks it, again.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Dam what a weird guy kinda cool though if your into experimental body piercings and stuff like that id be freaked if a guy like that came up behind me but i think anyone would.Hmm now to the other lizard man who isnt a bartender named satan with a friend called jesus. If he exists probally would be half man half lizard or some kinda of mixture between the two just think a science expriement gone wrong Oo *shivers* now that kinda of creature would make me run. On a side note theres a lizard that stands up right when it runs the name escapes me but i dont think that would scare anyone at 2am though it might hurt if it bit you

[edit on 22-5-2005 by DarkFollower]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
that guy needs to get out more and away from lizards.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In Japan the lizardman is known as the Kappa, in Scotland it is known as the Kelpie. Both similar sounding names, unusual huh?

Both were ambush predators who lived near water and attacked any creature coming down to the water. Both would run out, grab the victim, drag them underwater and eat them at their leisure.

The Japanese Kappa had a rather unpleasant modus operandi. It killed it's victims by reaching up into their rectum and tearing out their livers.

Anytime I go swimming in any rivers in Japan I keep my butt cheeks firmly clenched I can tell you!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The kappa sounds familiar...perhaps...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lifeadventurer
The kappa sounds familiar...perhaps...

Just remember to bow when you meet one. They have water in a bowl on top of their heads. When they bow back to you, the water pours out and they die.

I wish I was making this up...!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Do these people classify as being lizard men...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

Do these people classify as being lizard men...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

While being lizard like, the reptilians are thought to be manifestations of a 4th dimension intelligance. So, probably not in the same league as what we are talking about.

If it is lizardy and man-like and has no ambitions of world domination, that is what we want to hear about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join