It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep breaking things!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes, I am and my mum mentioned something about this today in fact, something about ''higher energy'' or whatso.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It must be weird to break things like that. You might want to get some help if you have electricity in you. Ever try holding a light bulb between the tips of your thumb and index finger? Try it, if the light bulb lights up, then you have a problem. You might make a good generator.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think you want everyone to come up with some far out explanation on how come this stuff doesn't work. I would say that if it is only PSP games then you have bad luck. Because if had anything to do with you electromagnetic field then you wouldn't be able to operate around any elecctronics. I would say you are just messing with all of us!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Type "KGB-paranormal-files" on Google. Ages ago I came across one about how the russians where investigating the sole, and super natural abilities. They identified certain frequencies that they thought the brain ran on, and sure enough some people get sick near computers because their brain is on a similiar wavelength. This phenormin has acturaly had scientific reasearch into it. So maybe your brain is doing the reverse to the computer and somehow also electronic equipment?
Sorry about the absence of links.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

Energy, the basis for everything, sound is energy, heat is energy, and when you look at it, even solid matter is a form of energy. Humans radiate a number of different types of energy, a few we officially acknowledge and can measure (EKG) and a whole lot that we cannot. Science is in the never-ending process of learning about energy and new types, and forms, will forever be discovered. But they exist, now, they have effects, now, and so you must turn to the mystics to even begin to learn about those not yet totally understood.

Different types of energy share some traits, heat is a common side-effect of some types for example. Run enough current through a wire and it generates heat. Some forms of energy can be transmitted through various mediums, and frankly a number of other similarities that are not all that important right now.

I think that as humans have a lot more power running through us than anyone currently wishes to really understand. So when someone tells me 'I break things a lot' or 'I am really unlucky', and most especially 'electronic things do not work well, or at all, for me', what I see is someone who by some combination of genes and experience who can project a little more power than is good for them.

A.T
(-)

Alexander Tau, nice post, I am becoming more and more interested with the human body internal energy, and one's ability to control and transmit that energy. I think this post has much valuable info.

Could you point me in the direction of some literature you have read/uncovered pertaining body energy. This would be most appreciated. I will do my own research on the web, but any direction would be most appreciated.

I once visited an alternate health facility where they conducted some type of internal body energy test where they connected probes to my hand, foot, and to my chest, if I remember correctly. There were printed read-outs, and at the time I dismissed it all as --- ho hum --- just doing this cause I was requested to do so. I was recommended to take a line-up of "natural" herbs which were supposed to aid/help with certain difficiencies this machine identified.

Bottom line I think I posess/possessed the ability to have some degree of effect on others. I remember a while back when I attended church. I went up for comunion and when leaving the alter I felt a certain degree of dizziness. I think this was transmitted/caused from the person submitting the communion. If you read some past posts of mine, I think there are those capable of telepathy, and that ability has been given to them through use of some type of chemical, developed by our govurnment.

Is anyone aware of chemicals/herbs which will increase internal body energy.

Much Thanks,
janson

[edit on 8-8-2005 by janson0202]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Alexander Tau, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I too have an affect on lights but not by sound. I could be walking down a street and the same light would go out. It happened on numerous occasions. even while driving (which I at first attributed to my headlights tripping the sensor)

I also pop bulbs when I turn them on although this might be attributed to voltage spike etc., but have been often wondering if its in me and not an external component. I have never tried to duplicate it it just happens.

I haven't fudged any games or PC's but have built many of them (PC's). My first thought was that the headphone jack wasn't thoroughly inserted but this might account for a one time occurance. That static might be the culprit so maybe getting a grounding wrist strap (or touching the metal case when making connections) might help. I don't know that the human body has the kind of impedence to affect any speaker connection though so its not exactly a solution just an idea.

As to age, younger minds do tend to be more focused in certain areas than a grownups would be since as we get older there is just that much more going on.

It lies within the paranormal range of our comprehension but might be something as simple as focus. Meditation (as mentioned) might help alleviate the problem if this is the case. (clearing ones mind)
You can try this, and I reccomend it to any insomniac. Lie down and picture a blank tv screen, nothing on it.Stay focused on that nothing and eventually you will be drawn into the nothing and you will be asleep. Its like self hypnosis.
I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If your PS2 was made within its first two years that they came out, San Andreas, metal gear solid 3, or Killzone ,are notorious PS2 killers. they make the PS2 go on all tracks for cd reading, and the ps2s were all shottily made, and so it burns it down and kills the ps2 (it did to mine and apparently, over 1,000 others) my suggestion, get an x-box.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sounds like you could be a SLIder... Try a search here on "electric people" or "debbie slider CNN", "SLI phenomenon", etc.

I think another is trying to go the "poltergeist" route...(childhood telekinetics). Possible perhaps, but still recommending the above searches....

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Could you point me in the direction of some literature you have read/uncovered pertaining body energy. This would be most appreciated. I will do my own research on the web, but any direction would be most appreciated.

I really wish I could point to a book and say here you go. But the truth is that my views have been formed over a lifetime of study and do not follow any particular tradition. What I have always done is read everything, filtered out that which is human sillyness, mixed them with my background in traditional physics, and tested them with experience. Not only my own personal experiences but those of my Students. When someone comes to you and asks for help with their lives you cannot make mistakes, trust is fragile and this has always been a responsibility I take very seriously.

But you have an advantage that I did not have when I was first learning about these subjects: The Internet. Granted there is much that is wrong, but there is even more that is not. You have to apply the same sort of filters, test everthing new against what you already know to be true.

This is without a doubt the most complex subject in the human sphere, compared to it everything else is easy. Partially this is because you are studying the very thing that you use to study, ie yourself. To understand some aspects you have to first retrain yourself, remove preconceptions that get in the way. Something to be very wary of is the natural human tendency to substitute superstition for fact. There is great wisdom and truth to be found in materials that pre-date Science. But mixed in with these truths are a lot of plain old human stupidity.

Something that many may not know is that in times past anything that was written down was protected in some manner. False information would be mixed in and without a guide to tell you how to read the material you will end up with a lot that is just not correct. I once read a very old manuscript where the proper way to read it was to skip every other paragraph. If you did not know to do this then what you would read would be so confused as to cause you to dismiss it entirely.

Sadly as these materials have been read and written about some of this false information has been accepted as fact. Even more annoying is that people have used what was meant to be ignored as the basis for attempts to prove all of this information is false.

I would suggest that you search on variations of the following: Energy Work, Human Aura, and EM fields.

There is in fact only one book that I ask all my Students to read at the very start. It does not matter if they wish to learn Wicca but it gives a solid beginning into how to learn about these things and has a strong emphasis on safety for the worker:

Positive Magic: Ancient Metaphysical Techniques for Modern Lives by Marion Weinstein.

It is available at Amazon and in many libraries.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 8/8/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I know it hasnt been months since I last posted but I just wanted to update my situation a wee bit.

The headphone problem is as bad as ever, I can hardly even touch them now without breaking the darn things.
And about two weeks ago, I could feel a slight tingling coming down my arm, when it reached my hand I dropped my pen in pain and just looked at my hand. It looked fine, but it felt like I had just been elecroctrocuted, sounds absurd, but I think I am actually generating power. I have already said about my remote controls and that they work fine with no batteries for quite long periods of time (10-15 minutes)

Gazrok- I searched Sliders and the description fits me like a glove, the street lamps popping, lights dimming and all that.

I doubt anyone will even read this but if they do, I am kinda worried as I really want to be an electrician, but my performance at my apprenticship is suffering, most of my circuits just konk out and I get blamed for not wiring it properly, when I know 100% that I am.

fum

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gothica91
well theres a simple logical explanation for that
some electronical items just dont like you. or maybe you are full of so much electric in your body like static eletricity or lightning storms

exactly wwhat i was ganna say

maybe your playing with a ballon around ur carpet before playing with this games lol
or have a carpet floor and walk around it in ur rubber shoes

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have the same problem all the time! When growing up starting to mow the lawn. my mom would show me how, work the controls, so forth, and then I get on and the mower(riding, not push) doesn't work. I go to a friends house, touch the tv remote, it doesn't work, he takes it and it works. I opened my pc up to insert a ram chip and erased both hds. I had a cd player for about an hour, out of the package, then it just stopped. Electronics/mowers don't like me. Hell go to start getting my license(can't wait! 3 more weeks and I can get it!) But my main problem is I get in a car and things stop working. Blinkers stop, the brights won't work, radio usually works great but I'm behind the wheel and it gets nothing but static. Cable modem works great, but once I touched it moving it out of the way and it stopped, I hadn't even moved it yet just touched it and poof it turned off.

I so hate myself with this stuff. It always screws up with me.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full Metal
I opened my pc up to insert a ram chip and erased both hds.

Ive literally just had that problem yesterday, I am starting to get a wee bit scared to be honest. Today me and my dad went to a field to test some quad bikes he had just bought (they are brand new with new batteries in) I go to start one up, it starts up and I go about 20ft and the battery dies. Completely drained. It was a new battery.

Basing on what people have said here and on other sites, this is quite a common 'problem' Guess ill just have to learn to live with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join