It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why don't they show themselves?!?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
They most certainly are NOT pussies, though they probably don't care for Cats much!!!

Cat:"Meow", Grey:"Take us to your leader"

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
perhaps our covenant with the agreement to coven the ant is truly paying off. they are serving us throughout time as we percieve it in this black hole we are in, damn nice of them i might add.

oh, sorry. you are not to this conclusion yet?

ok then. if particles of atoms are not particles at all then matter as we know it is in fact anti-matter, and yes i say ant i matter! maybe when the hopi indians of north america called them the ant people, they were not lying. maybe when the dogon tribe of africa that knew of sirius was a dual solar system (impossible with naked eye) called the visitors the ant people, they were not lying. perhaps if only one person throughout all time made one encoded prophecy / prediction / intuition / gut feeling / deja-vu that came true our perception of time itself is distorted. But then again maybe these words of prophecy, prediction, intuition, gut feeling, deja-vu, psychics, telepaths, remote viewers, are all words and phrases that serve no purpose to our existance. or perhaps there is only a few truths that answer these questions. find your truth. don't tell me about it. i have already found yours, which is why i accept it as mine.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
so many people know about the aliens, why don't they just come down and see us, and end all the grey areas, pun intended. it's like area 51, so many people knew it was there, but the government kept denying it. it's frustrating. also, hello to Waygar.

the government will always be paranoid. Besides, those who are meant to see them, do see them. UFO sightings are intentional. they dont just "accidentally" get spotted. And those who need contact with them, are contacted... or abducted.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stranger Dreamer

Originally posted by Jacqua
They most certainly are NOT pussies, though they probably don't care for Cats much!!!

Cat:"Meow", Grey:"Take us to your leader"

Cat: "Our leader has been asleep for millions of Centurys, and is kept closely guarded......the time will come when he will awaken, and all our forces will be called upon, to fight the battle of All Time....Meow"

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Mabey there affraid of us, I mean; I'm sure they could wipe us out in a week, but why bother starting a war. I'm sure the CIA in adheasave to Area 51 would like to steal a little Alian child and disect him, how would they feal then?

But I think the Anunaki are supposed to come down in 2012 by legend.

But eather way I'm sure they have there reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join