It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

I come across this site accidentally and found it very interesting so I�m here� Hope all of you will enjoy my company too as I�m enjoying yours by reading your posts�

Love & blessing for all...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS stranger, settle in and enjoy! Most of us also found this site by accident and are now stuck here with no chance to escape, after your 3 day trial period you will be given your ATS implant.

Seriously, hope you're nic isn't appropriate for long!

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Welcome Stranger.

I don't know if you know but there is another longtime,and respected, registered member called $tranger.
It is totally your choice but perhaps to avoid any future misunderstanding you may wish to re-register under a different user name.

I'm sure you would prefer your comments to be taken as written by you.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Can you feel the paranoia yet??

VIEW FROM THE CARGO HOLD

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
whoa another stranger

welcome to ATS stranger !

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My mother always told me not to talk to Strangers.

I wonder if she met people with that name?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Now we have two Strangers... Do you two have something to hide?

Welcome Stranger (weird thing to say if you think about it.
).

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks to every one for this warm welcome...

Well, the reason behind this nick is that I don't know why but still most of the time I feel myself stranger in this world. As if I belong to somewhere else but somehow I'm here. Maybe other people also feel the same way, if not all the time then in some rare moments...

As far as the similarity of nick with $tranger is concerned then I really didn't know about it when I registered myself. Well there is a slight difference but in case if both are totally same even then you'll know the differnce between us by our way of thinking as each person in this world is an individual and after some time just by reading the way we write you'll know that who is who...

Love & blessing for all...

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stranger
Well, the reason behind this nick is that I don't know why but still most of the time I feel myself stranger in this world. As if I belong to somewhere else but somehow I'm here. Maybe other people also feel the same way, if not all the time then in some rare moments...

Join the club.

I probably feel that way due to my abstract thinking. But that is something else.....

top topics

join