It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shot down over Germany 1967 By USAF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
came across this story on www.ufoinfo.com especially interesting to me was the fact it is the first ufo crash i'v read about involving Nordic type aliens it's always been the greys before anyone heard about this story before?

"A UFO was detected by radar in the vicinity of Ramstein UFSAF Air base in Germany. A couple of interceptors were immediately scrambled. The UFO was chased, but it escaped the fighters. Accidentally and quite unexpectedly for the alien crew, the alien craft was shot down by a surface to air missile from Ramstein AFB, somewhere between Manheim and Ramstein. Possibly the attention of the alien crew was distracted by the aircrafts and they did not react in time to the missile launch from the ground or had enough time to disable it. An explosion of an AA-class missile knocked the disk down. An American retrieval team quickly rushed to the scene from Ramstein and found the flat disk-shaped object, about 10 meters in diameter, resembling to flat plates joined together at the rim, the upper plate higher than the lower one. In the lower section the disk had a cylinder shaped central prop or pedestal-like section moving inside and outside the disk, with the encircling band beneath segmented squares. A crew of two aliens was found inside. Both were killed by the explosion and hard impact. They were tall, about 2 meters in height, of the "Nordic" blond type, with long red hair, slanted blue eyes, dressed in tight-fitting silver metallic suits. The disk was moved in top secret by sea to the USA, and then moved to the S4 base in Nevada at the Nellis range in 1970. The first disk of the very same type was recovered in 1958 in Vietnam; so, using pass experience a team of experts was successful in its examination of the engineering section of the disk. The disk from the Vietnam also contained two "Nordic" occupants on board. Both disk were witnessed and drawn by Derek Hennessy (a guard from US Navy Seal Team 6) at the S4 underground base, level 2 in 1987, bays 2 and 3. In February 1993, the disks were moved to a new underground base on the White Sands range, New Mexico, as well as the other disks from S4. These disks belonged to the planet "Troon" civilization, Tialubba star system.
"

Graham

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Graham]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Can you provide a link to the story?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I just hope this story is not true, because if it is, i am ashamed for the human race...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i'm sorry i have no more information on the encounter i was hoping someone else would have came across it before

also stated that the same thing happened in vietnam same again shot down by USAF and 2 nordic types killed very interesting i will search to see what else i can find on the subject.

Cheers

Graham

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The planet "troon"???? wha t in ayrshire ?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"The planet "troon"???? wha t in ayrshire ?
"

LMAO thats what i was thinkin mate been there a few times lol

Graham

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ramstein is certainly no stranger to UFO cases. The Black Forest is also the site of the alleged 1936 crash possibly recovered by the Nazi's and serving as the inspiration for several attempts at disc craft.

I thought the interceptor account was in '66 though, but I'd have to check. Also, I don't remember hearing about a crash recovery. There is an unsolved Bluebook case involving Ramstein too, about '62 I think...again, would have to verify....

EDIT: The direct link for the poster's source is:
www.ufoinfo.com...
# 89. (just CTRL + F for "Ramstein")

It mentions Stringfield and Corso in the source too, but I can't recall either ever mentioning this one...and the other details in the cited article are highly suspect.

Here's info about the 1966 case involving interceptors...

On August 27 ... many witnesses watched an object that changed its shape flying over the Black Forest in Germany. The object was surrounded by a "girdle of light". Two American F-102 jet fighters were scrambled from Ramstein AFB and they tried to catch the object but the object was too high for them to approach it. The Observatory at Stuttgart said the object was between 20,000 and 25,000 feet.

www.ufoevidence.org...

And then the 1962 Bluebook case

March 26, 1962; Ramstein Air Base, West Germany. 1:35 p.m. Witness: USAF Capt. J.M. Lowery, from an unspecified aircraft. One thin, cylindrical object--l/3 snout, 2/3 tail fins--flew at an estimated Mach 2.7 (2,000 m.p.h.) for 5-8 seconds

psychicinvestigator.com...

I've identified this as BB Case 7840.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Corso mentioned this incident in "The Day After Roswell", but didn't go into any details. I'm suspicious about the claim that it was taken out by a missile. Corso and others have said that these things are simply too fast and too agile to be victims of a missile, and that particle beam (almost light speed) was the only realistic way to target them, hit them, disrupt their systems and bring them down.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMouse901

Didn't Corso say they mounted one on an F84 Thunderflash?

edit on 1-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Im sorry, the more these stories appear, the more fanciful it all seems.

I Mean, A saucer with a spinning top half, and a cylinder that protrudes out the bottom, and can only be felled by a "Disrupter" beam???
Sorry, that is the 1956 Movie, Earth vs Flying saucers....they are Exactly as described and knocked out in exactly the same way.

The Red hair white skin Aliens?....that is the description from the Brazilian farmer in the late 50s, who apparently was abducted and sexually assaulted by a red hair, green eyed, white skin, beautiful female, in her flying saucer.

So we have all these reports, Tall Whites with white hair, tall Nordics with red hair, White aliens with asian features, etc etc...and greys.
. All in their 30foot diameter saucers, from many light years away?
The more you think about it ,the more ridiculous it sounds.
I would much rather accept, they are some alternate Universe people, our future selves, some long lost advanced race of Homo that lives subterranean and wants little to do with us, or some advance Homo that lives on the Moon or Mars or some other body in our Solar region.

Its the year 2015!!! If humans (at least some of them) are not ready to know any special "Secrets" now, then we will never be.
Unless these "Aliens" are SO scared of us, that they dont dare tell us their here, inc ase we eat them, or put them in Zoos, or dissect them.............I that case...I dont blame them for the secrecy.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is total BS, sorry. The information about UFO shot downed in Germany is very old and clear hoax. Do NOT trust Corso at all!!! Roswell is hoax and Mogul baloon too, by the way...
edit on 16-10-2015 by Anfalov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why did all these incidents with Military (ie "Battle Over Los Angeles", Area 51, etc.) happen when the military was unsophisticated, relative to today? Think the aliens are scared now and avoid confrontations?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anfalov
This is total BS, sorry. The information about UFO shot downed in Germany is very old and clear hoax. Do NOT trust Corso at all!!! Roswell is hoax and Mogul baloon too, by the way...

How do you explain the above then брата́н

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why did all these incidents with Military (ie "Battle Over Los Angeles", Area 51, etc.) happen when the military was unsophisticated, relative to today? Think the aliens are scared now and avoid confrontations?

Nope! The President of the U.S. and key Senators were briefed by Military Intelligence last month. Even shown some videoclips.

new topics

top topics

join