It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 2 popes left before christ returns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
There was some catholic along time ago who was able to predict who each pope was gonna be until the last one. supposedly by his prediction there are only 2 popes left including this new one before jesus returns, or the papacy ends( maybe the antichrist takes its place?) there was a specicfic name for his prediction but i forgot the name.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
title: only two...
sounds pretty difinitive.

but what do we have upon close inspection: "someone," no links, and i forget.

Come on man, this is the type of stuff that kills ATS. lets have a little more info for such a provocative title.. please?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yeah, this stuff does basically kill ATS, please provide abit more evidence in your post to increase the discussion here.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I think you are refering to the prophecies of saint malachi.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi mastergallo.....
You're probably thinking of St Malachy ?

And depending where you heard about this prophecy .....there are a few different versions.....

Roman Catholicism will fall......as prophecied and a king will arise with strong faith and lead the people to the TRUTH....then prosecutions of the Christians will begin......The rise of the Antichrist and also Two prophets of the Old(Enoch and Elijah) will come and also announce the Antichrist and his false acts .....

Look towards the 3rd world war .....which will involve Russia and Turkey..

Take care
helen

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
look for information on Saint Malachy

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
And, while you are at it, try searching ATS too. There are quite a few threads already about St Malachy on here like this one.

Happy reading!!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnone
I think you are refering to the prophecies of saint malachi.

thats what i was thinking,
i really think he is reffering to Saint Malachi

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
maybe it should be saint malarkey!

cuz this is what it really sounds like.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
dig out your old rosary and scapular. It's time for self flagellation and repentence. The end is near.......or is it? The saint that you are looking for is St. Malachy, an irish monk from the tenth century who, like nostradamas, made predictions about the Popes' to be via short, descriptive latin quatrains. And, yes, his predictions have been uncannily accurate. I believe that you can find plenty of material about St. Malachy via google or, of course-- as others have noted -- right here on ATS/BTS. Just do a "key word" search. Regardless, it is probably proper ettiquette to do at least a cursory topic search before you make a post that has, heretofore, been well covered..............benevolent tyrant

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Lots of the basic information on this prophecy has previously been covered. Now you can refer to the ATS Refrence on St. Malachy when basic questions arise on this topic. As soon as I get more time this refrence thread will have a lot more links added. Feel free to reply with your favorite St. Malachy link or a link to a thread on ATS that's not mentioned yet.

Thread Closed

top topics

join