It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to have contact with ETs to!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
How is it that so many other people get to communicate with other alien species. I wish I could! I don't want to be abducted and get surgery or anything like that. I would just like to meet an ET and ask them questions. Sometimes I get jealous when I read articles about people who say they have made contact with ETs. Is there anyway I can make contact????

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, regarding abduction, I think you have to be chosen at birth or have certain genetic....anomalies. As to contacting aliens, I doubt you really can. There's a few books about how to do it though.

The ones I can remember off the top of my head are by Lisette Larkins.

Links:
www.amazon.com...=1116181190/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-5302333-4524116?v=glance&s=books

www.amazon.com...=pd_bxgy_img_2/102-5302333-4524116?v=glance&s=books

These involve using meditation and psychic....stuff to contact aliens. I tend to be skeptical about that approach to Ufology. I'm more the nuts-and-bolts type.

[edit on 5/15/2005 by Flinx]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Gee Striker,
Welcome to the clube dude........................

If wishes were fishes I would never starve.....................you either prolly.

.................................just sayin

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I just don't get it. Why wish that upon you? What good will it do? After its happened most people just think your a crackpot anyway. Sure you might know the truth but then you never know how your expierence will be. You might just end up in the nuthouse. you might not. Are you really willing to take that chance? Or would you just rather know that something is going on..you might not be a part of it but its there? Second choice is usually the safer one

-aza

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I could care less everyone thought I was some kind of crackhead, they would just be ignorant. I just want to know the truth about some things in life, some of the unanswered questions.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
I could care less everyone thought I was some kind of crackhead, they would just be ignorant. I just want to know the truth about some things in life, some of the unanswered questions.

What makes you think aliens want to answer questions, let alone with the truth? Its not like Columbus travelled halfway across the globe to answer any possible questions the natives would have.

You are more likely to just get an anal probe and a "You've just been abducted!" congratulation card without them saying a word you can understand. Just like Columbus did with the natives. Well except the anal probing... Pressumably.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

How is it that so many other people get to communicate with other alien species. I wish I could!

No you don't. They are demon/fallen angels. They are not from another planet. They are evil and out to deceive.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

What makes you think aliens want to answer questions, let alone with the truth? Its not like Columbus travelled halfway across the globe to answer any possible questions the natives would have.

You are more likely to just get an anal probe and a "You've just been abducted!" congratulation card without them saying a word you can understand. Just like Columbus did with the natives. Well except the anal probing... Pressumably.

You kind of scared me there with that anal probe talk.....but it's not like the wish is really gonna come true or anything.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Striker122]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
I just don't get it. Why wish that upon you? What good will it do? After its happened most people just think your a crackpot anyway. Sure you might know the truth but then you never know how your expierence will be. You might just end up in the nuthouse. you might not. Are you really willing to take that chance? Or would you just rather know that something is going on..you might not be a part of it but its there? Second choice is usually the safer one

-aza

Think about it, contact with another race. For those that have not had this experience, its like the Holy Grail of exploration. Human beings, for the most part, are natural explores. When alot of us were kids, we had a hard time NOT going into a wooded or secluded area. I still love going into places I have never been.

Having contact with aliens would confirm thier existance for those that have some doubts or questions. And for some people, they might not have much of a social life and might like to try the anal probing. Still, the experience would be huge for anyone, bad or good.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Having contact with aliens would confirm thier existance for those that have some doubts or questions. And for some people, they might not have much of a social life and might like to try the anal probing. Still, the experience would be huge for anyone, bad or good.

Hey, I don't think anybody wants a piece of metal to go up their butt.....

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

How is it that so many other people get to communicate with other alien species. I wish I could! I don't want to be abducted and get surgery or anything like that. I would just like to meet an ET and ask them questions. Sometimes I get jealous when I read articles about people who say they have made contact with ETs. Is there anyway I can make contact????

Just sit tight and be patient

You won't have to wait much longer

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thats because your an extremist Wiss. I feel that they need to keep their hands off. They need to realise that it could of happened to them. Who knows in a parallel universe maybe I get to cram the probe where the sun don't shine in an alien. And if they are just using us for resources....then i want a reckoning. We abuse our own planet enough we don't need these guys to help us out.

-Aza

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, abductees dont exactly get to sign a waiver to what can be done to them. But I think the chance to be abducted for someone who has not been is a great fantasy. For what most abductees say, you cannot volunteer for abduction, so that is good for them, I guess.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

How is it that so many other people get to communicate with other alien species. I wish I could!

No you don't. They are demon/fallen angels. They are not from another planet. They are evil and out to deceive.

Exactly what I was going to say. This is not something that you want to mess with.

I have never met one, and I really have no desire to. And they're not out to enlighten, they're out to BS people.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by antiriad
Just sit tight and be patient

You won't have to wait much longer

How much longer? Why do you think contact would be happening soon? How do you think it will happen?

Soon could be anywhere from today to 1,000 years from now.

Just looking for more information.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Junkheap]

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Watch out Striker,
Their telling me, the aliens are gonna put you in a cage and eat your liver.
But of course "they" are generally full of Sh--.
I say go for it anyway. If that does happen to us we'll have a hell of a story to tell when we get to the other side.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

How much longer? Why do you think contact would be happening soon? How do you think it will happen?

Soon could be anywhere from today to 1,000 years from now.

Just looking for more information.

I think it safe to say that "imminent" would suffice for now.

I would hate to break with the tradition of a lifetime with these matters and actually commit to a specific date or time, I am no seer after all. Parameters of time are such a bore and as you know, an imposition placed by man upon man to neccessitate a mechanism of order, and ultimately control. Without the constraints of time getting in the way, consider it done.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Originally posted by dbrandt

Exactly what I was going to say. This is not something that you want to mess with.

I have never met one, and I really have no desire to. And they're not out to enlighten, they're out to BS people.

Ahh such delightfull talk from those who claim to follow jesus. A man who spoke of love to your brother and sister, who said we are all gods creations. Ofcause this would mean all space brothers are evil fallen angels. One could then start to wonder how these followers of Jesus teachings would KNOW that these beings are fallen evil angels, but it's not good manners to ask critical questions when the high heads in the powerstructure of organised religion spreads the wise words of fear and mistrust. Oh and I'm not saying these "teachers" don't have ample proof that they are indeed fallen evil angels.....I mean.....they would have to have very hard proof before making such a statement right? Otherwise it would be a sin, a statement of hate.....wouldn't it?

It reminds me when Gandi was asked by a journalist what he felt was the biggest reason as to why christianity was not sweeping the land of india.
Reporter: What do you feel is the biggest reason as to why christianity is not spreading thoughout India?
Gandi: The christians!
Reporter: What do you mean?
Gandi: I like the bibles Jesus, but the christians are not much like their Jesus.

Find God, welcome all God's creatures (and do not become a cosmic racist before we have even become a cosmic race ourselves....but dear God....look at the race I'm trying to teach this....they cannot even love their own race if a member has another colour, what are the chances of them loving another race all together.....?)

I want contact too, and if at all possible, get off this rock before love runs out completely (all in the name of Jesus ofcause)

Amen

sincerely

Cade

top topics

join